ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

Jul 16, 2008
Hi guys. New to the forum. Just wanted to warn you all of a seller using the nick modifikar. Real name johan. Bought some items from him in the SIC forum. Long story short (2-3 months punya cerita), we agreed on the price of items+shipping. I paid, he said shipping more expensive than what he quoted. I wanted to cancel, he said he has a company rule where a deduction of 50% is charged for cancellation. I topped up the balance for shipping then waited. And waited. When ask this f*cker status of delivery then one story come out after another. When he finally delivered, only one item arrive. I got pissed and told him to deliver the remaining item. He said I have to wait in line like everyone else. Bloody hell, 2 months already. This f*cker tells me to wait my turn again. So now in the third month(this month), still pending on the other item. So pls, don’t deal with a piece of shit seller like this for your own sake.

ahgy

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2007
guys just to remind u all , the guy selling cheap notebooks and hp still out in ebay cheating money... so if u can get cheap items thats good , but be cautious...

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Yo all,
I think should change the way we do business laa..
if the guy's place is within driving distance, just meet face to face and trade.
ahhh...bank in first may create problems (it is different if u trust the seller and know their home etc..)

i remembered 1 time when i dealed 1 gearbox with 1 guy nick - mic09, i took a gearbox into my boot first, bring him to the bank, and transfer thru the ATM, get a copy of resit and sent him back home.

and we both were happy and satisfied.
Just wanna share.

To all Conmen - u think u taiko kah? Con here and there? behave laa...:thefinger:

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Yo all,
I think should change the way we do business laa..
if the guy's place is within driving distance, just meet face to face and trade.
ahhh...bank in first may create problems (it is different if u trust the seller and know their home etc..)

i remembered 1 time when i dealed 1 gearbox with 1 guy nick - mic09, i took a gearbox into my boot first, bring him to the bank, and transfer thru the ATM, get a copy of resit and sent him back home.

and we both were happy and satisfied.
Just wanna share.

To all Conmen - u think u taiko kah? Con here and there? behave laa...:thefinger:
if meet up face to face can COD -- cash on delivery ..
sometime if i met the other loc buyer , will ask them try to arrange frenz who's live in jb come over to cod with me , try few time feeling quite well .. just to share oso..
btw , the bastXrd wong2225 change the nick to wong AR60& continue doing his trade in zth & e-kereta.
Anyone can help me to catch him or teach him a lesson ???
I've his address & his gf contact number anyone can help pls PM me for further discuss !!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/234411-wira-1-6-auto-gearbox-4-sale.html
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/199878-apexi-turbo-meter-package-4-sale.html

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
recent brought a pivot product fr kangyoon20 great guy even he cant meet me face to face he send his fren to gave the item to me and i gave cash to his fren.........no e $$ involve lor..........if wan to buy pivot stuff can trust him...............support him..........

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
khairee81, suspicious seller...
there is another new sellers name myautomart, which scolded khairee81 for copying his picture...
suspected both are same person..
Suspicious sellers...sorry if u're not..but just a caution for buyers out there..
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...neo-offer.html
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/238058-rm798-apexi-afc-neo-new.html

wil check his fon number to get his information
must be the same person , stupid scammers...
if he haf the stock for brand new neo RM799 or RM798, wad for to post here? alot of shop will order from him lor..

dunno y nowaday zth got so many con man.. :confused::confused::confused:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
because the economic condition in Malaysia is running significantly :D
even begger wit full spec (mean hands n legs stil working properly) stil beg money from ppl which they would be able to earn for their own living, but instead of doing so because of lazyness, they decided to beg all around the world...
tis kind of person DON DESERVE helps/donations as themselves don even fully utilized wat god's has created for them but to bare on others to help em'...

when beggers wil ful spec beg from u, just told them wit any tones of voice.."u got legs n hands dunno how to work?", they wil not bother u after tat...it works 100% for me :D

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
because the economic condition in Malaysia is running significantly :D
even begger wit full spec (mean hands n legs stil working properly) stil beg money from ppl which they would be able to earn for their own living, but instead of doing so because of lazyness, they decided to beg all around the world...
tis kind of person DON DESERVE helps/donations as themselves don even fully utilized wat god's has created for them but to bare on others to help em'...

when beggers wil ful spec beg from u, just told them wit any tones of voice.."u got legs n hands dunno how to work?", they wil not bother u after tat...it works 100% for me :D
exactly , basically their income @ RM200-400 per days. much more better than the ppl who's with master degree.. WTH ...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
yes....tat's why more and more begger on the street...
same goes to scammer/conman :D
u can cheat via unseen transaction...try to make a fake seen-able transaction and u'll test it

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
khairee81, suspicious seller...
there is another new sellers name myautomart, which scolded khairee81 for copying his picture...
suspected both are same person..
Suspicious sellers...sorry if u're not..but just a caution for buyers out there..
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...neo-offer.html
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/238058-rm798-apexi-afc-neo-new.html

wil check his fon number to get his information

Current update, he had deleted the first post to clean the evidence which u can found in Engine n Performance topic written "wrong section"..
Obviously 100% is same person d..LOL...
i wonder wat level is tis scammer/conman is...such an act also can be done to avoid being suspect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, me again.

Ive done a lot of research (most of it online) about modding i.e: exhaust, springs, piston boring, camshafts, etc, but Im never sure how much all these will set me back. Lets get an average price shall we? :biggrin:

How much would all these cost individually? on average?

Full exhaust manifold

Open pod/CAI (not cap ayam one ah :biggrin:)

Piston boring

high cam

adjustable cam pulley

adjustable suspension

Larger brakes

feel free to add more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience