[ Printing Services ]

All Other Stuff

[ Printing Services ]

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Hi All,

I'm a Graphic Designer from Selangor. Aside from doing design, I also provide professional printing (at some factory) services; Brochure, Business Card, Booklet, Flyer, Leaflet, Letterhead, Folder, Paperbag and many more. Small or large order can be done, but expect to pay more for small order. In this case, I would always recommend people to go for higher quantity to get a better price. The printing output is excellent, seeing the samples is believing.

I have plenty of samples with me, so for those who are from Klang Valley, this will help you in choosing the right product and paper for your design. I will only be around Klang Valley area. So as for outstation people, if you are unsure of what paper material to use, just tell me what is your product and I'll recommend you a few.

If you need someone to design something from scratch, I can do this as well. But design and printing will be charged separately.

So if you need a printer, I'm here to help you. For large quantity orders, please let me know in advance.

Call me to make an appointment to view samples and paper material.

012 625 3221 (Andrew)

Last edited:

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Depending on how many pcs you want to print.

100pcs, 200pcs and above. Let me know the quantity and to print 1 side or 2 side. If you wish to view samples and paper materials, make an appointment with me and we'll meet up.

I'm doing it in a professional way, you choose the paper material first then only I proceed to print. I have various papers to choose from.

And to others, if you are new to this, I'll briefly explain to you on what you need to know and I'll guide you through.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The condition of the car wasn't too bad, it has your daily dirt and grime, paint is also heavily waterspotted and lacks depth and clarity. Lots of Random Deep Isolated Scratches (RIDS) as well.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience