MME 2008 Update

GT500

Known Member
Dec 16, 2003
Hi guys,
Does anyone knows whats the latest update from Sepang MME's result?

Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Syed

GT500

Known Member
Dec 16, 2003
Hi guys,
I've heard that our Team HPC-ZTH finished 7th in Class B.That was a huge achievement.Congratulations guys.

Best regards,
Syed

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Hi guys,
I've heard that our Team HPC-ZTH finished 7th in Class B.That was a huge achievement.Congratulations guys.

Best regards,
Syed
finishing the race for me is already considered a job well done. Anyway congratulation to the ZTH team!

IsaacVky

May 26, 2006
Is like no way to know wtf is the result, no update on all major websites. Slow as always .. haih

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yup, it's good to have all malaysian drivers, but the result they done not satisfied my at all... lost the Class A champion & dun even on top 5 for overall....
the laps they makes this year oso decrease if compare to past... wat else to says...?? "Finally we have our very own All-Malaysian Racing Team......"....Ble ble ble.... fuck la..... shame on car no.26..... "takde tongkat, tak boleh jalan..."fuck!!!!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
previous year, everything under mugen suprvision... now all under malaysian. so malaysia bole laa... jin, send ur car la next year.... :rofl:
EK cannot join Class A ma... send my car for wat ler..???

they(honda malaysia) tot they already got all the stuff from Mugen, sure can win 1.... fuck la, u see their pit crew... really no-eye-see....

anyway, malaysian style i guess....

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Well unfortunately the car 27 had brake problems as a result of a ruptured brake hose and car 26 the engine mount broke and as a result of that broke the exhaust manifold. So what's your honest opinion of the drivers this year?

And for crying out loud, local talents are not incompetent. You just need to develop them. When you are forced to make an unscheduled pit stop your race is more or less gone.

Then again after reading your opinions again.... I have to really agree with u.
ARGH......................:banghead::banghead::banghead:
HMRT will rise with a vengeance and get them next year.

But it will be nice to see your EK in MME thought... The more the merrier.

Last edited:

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Congrat Acura especially with your wonderful qualifying performance. Really trash the critics man. Show them worth you are worth.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
yup, it's good to have all malaysian drivers, but the result they done not satisfied my at all... lost the Class A champion & dun even on top 5 for overall....
the laps they makes this year oso decrease if compare to past... wat else to says...?? "Finally we have our very own All-Malaysian Racing Team......"....Ble ble ble.... fuck la..... shame on car no.26..... "takde tongkat, tak boleh jalan..."fuck!!!!
When a car is in the Pits for over an hour for unscheduled repairs, naturally, the number of laps in 12 hours would be less. That "loss" of over an hour equates to roughly 30 laps. (using average laps of 2'29)

That car finished 27 laps behind the class winner, means that car clawed back some laps, though consistency and quick pitstops. And those quick pitstops were down to the, as u call them, "no eye see" pit crew.

anyways race is over, results are in, Honda Malaysia didn't win, so that is the facts.

Maybe next year MME 2009 you should enter your EK in Class C and show Honda Malaysia how to race :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using a mitsubishi twincam engine... as most of us know the hydrolic tappets makes alot of noise...
just 1 2 know if any1 have tried tufoil to solve it...
pls give feed back .... thx:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience