[ZeroV6] Community Car Club

kokchiew2

May 4, 2005
Penang!!!!
yup..
anyone know details about tis engine?:confused:
im oso wan to find RVR halfcut..

Bcoz RVR h.c. way cheaper than any evo 123 h.c....Last year chinese new year I missed to buy the RVR h.c at RM1,800(Evo1 black engine) which was sold of after CNY... my budget still at RM2,500 only....i'm bored of my 4G63 sohc ori perdana engine already...so looking for hot staff....

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Bcoz RVR h.c. way cheaper than any evo 123 h.c....Last year chinese new year I missed to buy the RVR h.c at RM1,800(Evo1 black engine) which was sold of after CNY... my budget still at RM2,500 only....i'm bored of my 4G63 sohc ori perdana engine already...so looking for hot staff....
ya lor.
i understand that RVRs are cheaper than Evos.
but now, prices have gone up.
and stock Evo(280hp rated on engine) engine is more powderful than stock RVR(220hp on engine), but cost a lot more.

btw, i hv a fren just dynoed his Perdana RVR engine, he got no more than 180hp (on-wheel) only.
haiya..

kkyak

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
Penang
HI,
New to this thread. From Penang.
Own a year 2000 perdana V6. Hello.
My gearbox die last year hence I transplant a new heart to it.
Is a TT.

kkyak

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
Penang
hehe .. well the mechanic pandai bagi poison la ...
let me ride and drive a few TT at his place ..so sangkut lo
but happy with the convertion.

kokchiew2

May 4, 2005
Penang!!!!
ya lor.
i understand that RVRs are cheaper than Evos.
but now, prices have gone up.
and stock Evo(280hp rated on engine) engine is more powderful than stock RVR(220hp on engine), but cost a lot more.

btw, i hv a fren just dynoed his Perdana RVR engine, he got no more than 180hp (on-wheel) only.
haiya..
i think bcoz the RVR engine intercooler is not dat good compared to evos so the default setting on the turbo psi was kept at lower boost and the cam shaft also slightly different to evos cam shaft. Change these few item will full power on dat RVR engine which i heard frm a friend...But still dunnoe where to get one RVR h.c. now....still waiting for anyone have the info where to get RVR h.c......

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
kaw kaw punye racun....

hahahaha :adore::adore::adore::adore:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Bro...how much is the transplant and engine cost?
i hv asked around before.
transplant for turbo engine is around RM1000-RM1500.
some workshops quote lower for transplant NA engine (standard NA, Mivec, Mivec-MD)
price also depending on work done.
i ask around in kl, pj, bangi, kajang, putrajaya.
different place, different price but plus-minus a little la..

kkyak

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
Penang
Bro...how much is the transplant and engine cost?
Yeah as NeoroOne qouted it depend ...
Some say cheap, some say expensive. You be the judge.
Mine they qouted me RM5.5K/= but I have trade in my engine for labour charge and that is before my gearbox die.

When my gearbox die, it have to be tow to the shop and my stock V6 engine that time got white smoke d.
Tow cost bear by the shop. Furthermore, the H/Cut disc brake and knuckle cannot be use on my rim, coz I'm using PCD120 with 5 lug rim. hence need to modified, cost bear by the shop.
He also modified my rear suspension too, his techinic for better handling(and yes it does) FOC.
So it really depend. For me I'm cool.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i bought a tacho meter 5" from a friend,send it to a workshop to install it.da prob is,da tacho is for 4 cylinder but my car is 3.i dont mind bout it coz ill be changing to 4cylider soon.annddd...my shift light dosent blinks.only the small green on the tacho blink but not the small long round red light on the side of the tacho.is it becoz of the difrent cylinder or something had gone wrong with the light?its already being installed and all wirering are okay. coz my friend said even da...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience