Idiot Drivers

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
i guess all of us bump into idiotic drivers almost everyday...but what really frustrated me was; whenever im with my fiance, many cars tailgate me like nobody business. some even tailgate me even im on the left lane. i was telling myself; "mahai, why this always happened when im fetching my fiance (my personal speed controller)".... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :driver: :driver::banghead: :banghead:

i just dun understand why ppl have to tailgate others when someone is on the slow lane....

Bro, try driving a C22 vanette and see if ppl still wanna cucuk from behind.

From my experience, there are many dudes out there who think their cars are like supercars (esp. after engine upgrade from kedai potong, or after installed some high performance, extreme gadgets etc, suddenly they feel damn powerful and all those shit), and they would be too darn happy (comparable to a horny bitch in heat...)to see another car that is worthy for their challenge. To "test their power", like they used to say it.

I hope those foolish people who wanted to test power will be in the hospital after a total-wreck car accident. Maybe when they were in the hospital, they can even test the power of the wheelchair or gurney.

Ppl, please....public road is not the place to race, to cucuk or test power. Do it on tracks, and away from innocent public road users.....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Bro, try driving a C22 vanette and see if ppl still wanna cucuk from behind.

From my experience, there are many dudes out there who think their cars are like supercars (esp. after engine upgrade from kedai potong, or after installed some high performance, extreme gadgets etc, suddenly they feel damn powerful and all those shit), and they would be too darn happy (comparable to a horny bitch in heat...)to see another car that is worthy for their challenge. To "test their power", like they used to say it.

I hope those foolish people who wanted to test power will be in the hospital after a total-wreck car accident. Maybe when they were in the hospital, they can even test the power of the wheelchair or gurney.

Ppl, please....public road is not the place to race, to cucuk or test power. Do it on tracks, and away from innocent public road users.....
agreed with you on that bro

Mar 21, 2008
Did someone mentioned kedai potong power ?

I still remembered there was a GSR wira zig zag all the way to kajang, see very clearly from rear mirror. This bastard also zig zag n makan my place nearly bang me.

I was thinking, "Nia Seng, you think 320i canot run ?"

Then I switch all all my HID lamps and stayed behind him, he tried to speed up to 190kmh...200kmh....205kmh..... I still behind him....

Finally he gave up and change to left lane, but I too, go to back lane behind him....So he knows I am not going to overtake him, I think he got abit pissed off and tried to smoke me again.....

This time max speed, he was doing like 208Kmh canot go futher, then I overtake the fella and zoom all the way to 220kmh++ laughing like shit

Keta potong can goo 200kmh....but as steady as BMW ?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Did someone mentioned kedai potong power ?

I still remembered there was a GSR wira zig zag all the way to kajang, see very clearly from rear mirror. This bastard also zig zag n makan my place nearly bang me.

I was thinking, "Nia Seng, you think 320i canot run ?"

Then I switch all all my HID lamps and stayed behind him, he tried to speed up to 190kmh...200kmh....205kmh..... I still behind him....

Finally he gave up and change to left lane, but I too, go to back lane behind him....So he knows I am not going to overtake him, I think he got abit pissed off and tried to smoke me again.....

This time max speed, he was doing like 208Kmh canot go futher, then I overtake the fella and zoom all the way to 220kmh++ laughing like shit

Keta potong can goo 200kmh....but as steady as BMW ?
calm down sir :biggrin:

but...if that guy tries to push farther...surely the engine goes kaboom!!! I remembers my fren who owned a wira wif tuned 4G63T.. de engine goes kaboom trying to push it past 200kmh....while trying to catch a porsche :stupid: ...after the humbling experience... he never goes turbo again

as kurt sez...no good la cucuk2.....

curious... do you ever hit the speed limiter...250kmh am i right??

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
in that case...i'm one of those idiot la...

i thought smart tunnel speed limit 60km/h? and there's a reason why us idiots stayed on our respective lane since dun wanna change lanes again when the road diverts...

for example I'm frm sg besi and want to go to tun razak... naturally i'll choose the right lane...

beside what's the point of speeding more than the speeding limits? the roads are corse la

i'm sorry mr. ixeo if following rules stated here gives you inconvenience and grievance...
Well I guess I'm an idiot too.. That road is not meant for speeding..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
haih, seems like there are plenty of ppl driving on the road these days using their BALLS rather than their BRAINS......

This is reality, not Video games driving like GrandTurismo

Again, please don't cucuk ppl or do anything stupid in public road. There is no second-take when accident happen. You never know when is your day will come.

When kena accident, No matter how much regret is useless..........cry until no more tears oso no use....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
haih, seems like there are plenty of ppl driving on the road these days using their BALLS rather than their BRAINS......

Again, please don't cucuk ppl or do anything stupid in public road. There is no second-take when accident happen. You never know when is your day will come.

When kena accident, No matter how much regret is useless..........cry until no more tears oso no use....
agreed with ken yeong.just follow the rule.its simple right.
:proud:
agreed wif both of you.... :love:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Yalor. Better drive within the speed limit. At least we don't get saman or kena photo by JPJ people later......Saman oso cost a lot of money and problems when to settle it. With the expensive petrol today, lesser speeding means more mileage from our car.

So, let's continue with the forum, guys......Bring on more of the Idiot Drivers!!!
:burnout:

trxx

Known Member
May 9, 2005

Agreed with you.. I am very affraid to drive in road nowadays after seeing some of the crazy peoples driving esp during late night/ early morning where lots of party ppl, drinkers out there.There s a time where i was driving in middle lane theres a car "cucuk me" wanna ask for race.I just let him pass through:driver:, and wave bye bye to him.. I know cause.. the road always do have road check.. The next thing i see is he being stop by road block police by the side.I wave to him again.. :proud:

kazar

Known Member
May 3, 2006
Agreed with you.. I am very affraid to drive in road nowadays after seeing some of the crazy peoples driving esp during late night/ early morning where lots of party ppl, drinkers out there.There s a time where i was driving in middle lane theres a car "cucuk me" wanna ask for race.I just let him pass through:driver:, and wave bye bye to him.. I know cause.. the road always do have road check.. The next thing i see is he being stop by road block police by the side.I wave to him again.. :proud:
haha..that happen to me to once..middle of the night no cars around then suddenly one car cucuk me.. i was in the middle lane.. i didnt do anything..then i think he got fed up..he went next to me ram his engine and speed of..:stupid::hmmmm:

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
haha..that happen to me to once..middle of the night no cars around then suddenly one car cucuk me.. i was in the middle lane.. i didnt do anything..then i think he got fed up..he went next to me ram his engine and speed of..
like that good maa...:driver::driver::driver:

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
haha..that happen to me to once..middle of the night no cars around then suddenly one car cucuk me.. i was in the middle lane.. i didnt do anything..then i think he got fed up..he went next to me ram his engine and speed of..:stupid::hmmmm:
Not fedep la, i think he suddenly realized, he is messing with the wrong person. :thefinger:

Egiewan has told me about your ride. Scarryyyyyy :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is the problem if RPM meter giving the wrong reading?
my car is suzuki vitara
sometimes when the car engine loud sound (means high rpm) but the rpm reading only 800
almost every time it gives the wrong reading:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience