69 tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

69 tuner

ih8pos3r

Jul 25, 2008
Yo bro,
i am new to this forum, i'm currently looking somewhere or any good workshop( should be expert in stuff they do ).
I owned a lan evo8 and volks golf

things i would like to know about your shop is :

1.Address please.
2.Please quote me a turbo transplant for my Volks GTI.Im planning to turbocharged this car.Please guide me through.
3.Need help to retune my haltech.
4.Quote me the price for blueprinting the engine,

Last edited:

ih8pos3r

Jul 25, 2008
what are the difference on which model im using, are you sure u can tune it?. if you really know about tuning ,any model should be fine to you.

fyi its a e11v2

for my golf , ok entertain me, suggest from A to Z.

samef9

May 3, 2005
kuala lumpur
hai,sorry to ask u many thing,why i ask u about what model are u using,it is because E6X cant support many thing,example when do it coil on plug on 4 cylinder (but bash firing no problem),the ecu dont have many extra aux in/out.that why i ask u.if E8 or E11 should be no problem for do anything.
About your V-Golf i can suggest u,what do u need to do?
a)responsive turbo
b)horse power
c)town user
d)if u want lower power band but u cant get upper
e)if upper power band,u cant get lower.
it depending what turbo and ecu u want to use.
I hope u know what i mean.
tq,cheers

Last edited:

samef9

May 3, 2005
kuala lumpur
hai,
for installation emanage (blue) we charge rm120+ignition.
the ignition harness,i can buy for u or u can buy for yourself.
for the tuning we charge rm150 (on the road).that its because,we tune for lower rpm,or when u maintain rpm like (3000 or 4000) and for the final when u open 100% throttle.
Why we don't tune at dyno machine,its because it take to many hours to get the best.and the cost very expensive.(rm250 per hours,and tuning may take more than 1 hours)
Before we tune,i may check the compression of the engine first before we go to the next,and also we provide afr sensor for the tuning.
tq. cheers.

Last edited:

samef9

May 3, 2005
kuala lumpur
hai,
location in cheras,near plaza phoenix.before u want to come please send me your email address.i would to tell u something.
tq,cheers

ih8pos3r

Jul 25, 2008
hai,sorry to ask u many thing,why i ask u about what model are u using,it is because E6X cant support many thing,example when do it coil on plug and use cdi,the ecu dont have many extra aux in/out.that why i ask u.if E8 or E11 should be no problem for do anything.
About your V-Golf i can suggest u,what do u need to do?
a)responsive turbo
b)horse power
c)town user
d)if u want lower power band but u cant get upper
e)if upper power band,u cant get lower.
it depending what turbo and ecu u want to use.
I hope u know what i mean.
tq,cheers

i got question. now you have answered me very clearly,It seems that you know nothing about tuning and please dont advertise here. why does CDI needs to be plugged in to haltech ? .OMG you are trying to cheat people over here. Please stop posting over here and trying to make a living with a decent money.

BE HONEST and stop CON people.

BTW why road tuning when we have dyno machine. It seems that you are still new and maybe just pretending that you know stuff while you are NOT.DYNO tuning is better because it can be done thoroughly and quickly.

I have met so many people like you and you all are just the same lameOOOchetoor.

samef9

May 3, 2005
kuala lumpur
hai,
tq what ever u are said,i dont mine.i know the dyno tune is much better.please look for some people not very rich,they may have car but to tune in dyno machine may take the cost rm 250 per hours,so u imagine how long u can take for the best to tune the car.and one more a want to cheat people if i dont have any knowledge.
never mine u can see our car in sepang drag battle on this oct.we just use emanage in our gtr 32.
tq,cheers

ih8pos3r

Jul 25, 2008
oh so right now your claimed that you are the tuner ?

haha so lame, you cant even tell what a CDI for now you claimed you have a GTR.

come on, stop cheating and maybe you're using your friend's car to impress someone.

what an idiot

ih8pos3r

Jul 25, 2008
of course i wont send my car for you to tune, you have no knowledge and no specialties.
My advice stop pretending that you know how to tune a car before someone smack you up for cheating on them.

Hey guys out there. Read this post and you will know that this guy is a CON.

ih8pos3r

Jul 25, 2008
hai,
for installation emanage (blue) we charge rm120+ignition.
the ignition harness,i can buy for u or u can buy for yourself.
for the tuning we charge rm150 (on the road).that its because,we tune for lower rpm,or when u maintain rpm like (3000 or 4000) and for the final when u open 100% throttle.
Why we don't tune at dyno machine,its because it take to many hours to get the best.and the cost very expensive.(rm250 per hours,and tuning may take more than 1 hours)
Before we tune,i may check the compression of the engine first before we go to the next,and also we provide afr sensor for the tuning.
tq. cheers.
what ! only tune 3-4 rpm and WOT. how about the rest ?are you sure you can tune. stop making "i am a tuner" post coz you aint.

RTSi

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Hye Bro !

Are you able to install my management tonite? I wish you all to tune my car after the installation. Pls reply my email so that i can come over to your place. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone experienced smoking brakes?? after a couple of hard stops
came to a complete halt.... at gas station.... saw there was smoke coming
from the tyres.....scary man i tot the engine was on fire.... open the hood nothing.... check the tyres.... got some tyre smell..... must be the brakes.... cuz
tyre smoke shud dissapear within 15 seconds..... and tyre smoke
is very very thick...... with that distinct rubber smell..... check the
hydraulic lines and filler level everything ok...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience