Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

LightWeight Rims Nuts

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
manson_bryan,
If you're using a digital camera to take the photo, try pressing the flower button (close up mode) before taking the photo. If there isn't a button with the flower picture, try looking through the menu of the camera. The close up mode is called a Macro mode. Or you could try reading through your camera manual. :) Just sharing some suggestions.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by satria_95@Jan 19 2005, 23:49
manson_bryan,
If you're using a digital camera to take the photo, try pressing the flower button (close up mode) before taking the photo. If there isn't a button with the flower picture, try looking through the menu of the camera. The close up mode is called a Macro mode. Or you could try reading through your camera manual. :) Just sharing some suggestions.
Yesh Yesh, or maybe I think he out of focus ler. :unsure:

Keep the locknut distance away from your camera around 20cm.

fordaxis

Known Member
May 23, 2004
Visit site
Er.... sorry for asking...not too sure myself..... i saw the same nuts....long ones....in Klang.... for RM60.00.... just wondering what's the difference cuz me new at this as welll... also...it seems not every rim design is able to fit it...is it true?

manson_bryan

Known Member
Dec 8, 2003
Visit site
rm60.00??
hehehe..not sure ler..the price i took is more than that... many types ler
not every rims can fit in the long one esp those with caps but i guess the shorter size will fit in..

fordaxis

Known Member
May 23, 2004
Visit site
that's the thing..the tyre shop that i go to in klang offered me RM 60.00 for it...so i dunno la....which is which.....i like d long ones....but someone told me my rims can't use.... its the Enkei RS5.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I would like to have some inputs from those had used it, been using, stop using or just anybody know about this. I know that electronic throttle on modern cars nowadays using pulse signal to control the throttle opening well thats in a layman term. So as for my readings and understanding, this throttle controller will somehow make the pulse response better?

So my question is, I am interested and considering with Pivot throttle controller, i just want to know, how efficient it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience