Warning: English only. Anyone living in Ulu Klang/Melawati Area?

gunn

500 RPM
May 3, 2005
Hallo abg lori...avant, joe, cimps, crower Aka MIA now...

what la so sunyi here nowadays....hheehhehe

gunn

500 RPM
May 3, 2005
testing signature

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
hi guys, would appreciate if u guys can recommend a car wash place with reasonable price and good workmanship around the area..
i need to wax + polish my car, its filled with oil n it looks like plenty of dirt on my white car surface even after i wash my car..
i bought a wax, but i think it'll take too freaking long for me to scrub as the stains are quite bad..

BzboDi

Jan 30, 2008
hi guys, would appreciate if u guys can recommend a car wash place with reasonable price and good workmanship around the area..
i need to wax + polish my car, its filled with oil n it looks like plenty of dirt on my white car surface even after i wash my car..
i bought a wax, but i think it'll take too freaking long for me to scrub as the stains are quite bad..
not sure abt wax & polish but i do my car washing at mobil in jln genting klang.. the one next to bhp & on the opposite side of the road of kenny rogers... next to the car wash is a very small mapley stall who serve superbb mee goreng mamak... aiyooo.. make me hungry jer... mee gorenggg sayur lebih satuuuuu !!

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
everybody changed with new car edi... so what your new ride avant? gangbang wif lori ka? kui kui kui!!

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
hello everyone.. try to keep this tread alive..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello to all the sifu's and car mod lovers,

im quite new to tis site...So any stupid question i ask, please bare wit me.....the advise i need from u sifu's is i plan to mod my engine from a standard 1.3 satria engine to a mivec 1.5 engine...so i wan to know if ters any difficulties in da engine performances, whether there is any cockups after instaling it, like engine blowoff etc...how much is da engine cost right now? thanx

scarlet
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience