Honda Mugen RR

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Imitations ke ???

If it's real Mugen RR, i'm sure it will be in newspaper lor ! Hahhaaa...

adifa

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
wait and see bro. Never cheat...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
To Aja,

IT is not weird. Its performs better than Ordinary FD2-R. Dont get confuse with the Experimental Spec. The Mugen RR was launched before Mugen displayed the Mugen RR experimental Spec. The total Unit produced in Japan is 300 unit and all have been sold out within an hour. There 1 in HK which they had strong connection with Mugen and imported it straight from Mugen. There is 1 in Singapore as well. That i believe was parallel import.

Max PS = 240ps / 8000rpm
Max Torque = 22.2kgm / 7000rpm
Thanks for the info.

I guess the Mugen only managed to pull the max torque of 22kg....which almost equivalent to stock H22A Euro R on 2.2cc block and for that it's nothing to proud of.

In fact, I believe there are few more Na K20AR converted and modified on
other Honda chasis which have more torque than this.

Overally, since FD2R and FD2R-Mugen used the same wheelbase as other FD2 (latest civic), I believe it not really a catch-eying car.

Judging from the price, i believe there more other car make option with healtier torque.

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Thanks for the info.

I guess the Mugen only managed to pull the max torque of 22kg....which almost equivalent to stock H22A Euro R on 2.2cc block and for that it's nothing to proud of.

In fact, I believe there are few more Na K20AR converted and modified on
other Honda chasis which have more torque than this.

Overally, since FD2R and FD2R-Mugen used the same wheelbase as other FD2 (latest civic), I believe it not really a catch-eying car.

Judging from the price, i believe there more other car make option with healtier torque.
besides the RR killer look....i think spoon FD2R is much superior...any track record time for this mugen RR?? not condemning mugen but they r more keen on look...:hmmmm:

adifa

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
How much if the mugen RR at if selling malaysia?

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
I think if wanna know how this RR perform, we have to check out the Merdeka Endurance Race !

Honda been sending engine to Mugen to tune up and send back to race ! The result will shows how good the performance of RR will be.

Of course the Merdeka Race Car been lighten up more....

tansri

Dec 18, 2004
any one know shop that have sell PU type R body kit? :rofl:
wan 2 convert 2 standart fd civic lor...
how much ar? :hmmmm:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
any one know shop that have sell PU type R body kit? :rofl:
wan 2 convert 2 standart fd civic lor...
how much ar? :hmmmm:
convert wat?
convert CTR or RR to stock?

juz leave ur number here,... sure many ppl call u,... :idea:

adifa

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
the endurance is only "r" not the "RR"

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
anybody here knows any japanese co searching for a telecommunications engineer in japan??? i want to go there to buy this RR... demn syiok. if can get the experimental spec... even better

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
anybody here knows any japanese co searching for a telecommunications engineer in japan??? i want to go there to buy this RR... demn syiok. if can get the experimental spec... even better
bro,... tele engr,... susah loooooooooooo!!! there using 5G, here only 3.75G,...
we go there become waiter and cuci pinggan can liao i think,...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
bro,... tele engr,... susah loooooooooooo!!! there using 5G, here only 3.75G,...
we go there become waiter and cuci pinggan can liao i think,...
No need cuci pinggan la...that's too hard for u...hehehe

Gigolo is better ! Easy money ! You know japan la.... it's common for gals to call for men services ! Hehheee

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
where got 5G one in japan? still stuck with 3.5G for GSM and then there's WiMAX. My co is one of the suppliers but i'm not part of the project... demn... that's why i need to work with a co that is willing to send me to japan for a 2 to 3-year long term assignment :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

"My car is brand new, just got it a few days ago" is a very common respond from our clients. Most consumers have no idea how wreck their car is upon delivery. Most dealership's salesperson will deliver the car is a delivery room, whereby the lighting is warm enough to get the car looking glossy as F***. OR They request your arrival for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience