Discuss :Petrol Price Comparison

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Bozz, I'm afraid whoever move up to the post will b doing the same thing la!!! Once they see the $$$ available, they will all become the same type of person in the end!!! Hahaha... :biggrin: Just look back to our history la...
I agree bro..but look at the situation now. With the rise of Petrol, interest rates for cars etc...food, consumer goods etc etc...

That will eventually increase CRIME RATE as a lot of ppl cannot even afford the daily neccesities. Once crime rate increase our country will be in chaos. Means more car theft, break in (RASUAH from police etc)!!..

Its a fucking chain reaction tht will happen is this donkey dun step down or removed. :mad:

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Govt sell 2 x or more to other countries .... & buy Grade "C" oil for domestic consumption ....

In the end the consumer buy the the so-called cheaper fuel .... & also top-up/fill-up their tank more often ......
because the engine consumes more fuel in order to get the rated output...

Try filling up with Petronas fuel & drive your regular route (take note of the number of kms u get out of a full tank).

Then fill up with a higher octane number fuel & do the same route ... u'll see the difference. In the end, u will get more miles/kms per liter from a fuel other than petronas.
Yes its true, i stopped using Petronas on my evo for more than a year. I can get better milage and power on Mobil1.
Not sure how many of you had tired it? If not you better try and see

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Malaysia standard of living is very high and low buying power. Wonder wat kind plan the stupid Gov have to boost up our economy

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
interesting line of topic....btw.....recession....yes this term is back ....n dis time round even more than ever painful

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Just checked, crude oil went down by USD4+ to USD130.....

But then, even if he goes down to USD80 or below per barrel, RM2.80 / Litre is here to stay.... :(

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry..just checked. Is 132 not 130.

price drop to <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>132.69 <NOBR>12:37pm ET</NOBR></TD><TD>
4.31 (3.15%)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Those interested, can keep-track almost real-time from yahoo finance.
http://finance.yahoo.com/futures

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Just checked, crude oil went down by USD4+ to USD130.....

But then, even if he goes down to USD80 or below per barrel, RM2.80 / Litre is here to stay.... :(
USD 80?? Ben, we can keep on dreaming lah ...... we won't see the price dropping below USD 100/barrel anytime soon .... I'm in the US at the moment & it's supposed to go on ... at least until next year. Lobbyist calling to open the largest oil field at Alaska for drilling but it's off limits for now because it's a National reserve and the environment slant.

Hitting the record of USD 150/barrel is not a 'magic number' anymore but just a matter of time. News channel over here have been harping about the USD 400/barrel mark ..... as the new record.

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
Bozz, I'm afraid whoever move up to the post will b doing the same thing la!!! Once they see the $$$ available, they will all become the same type of person in the end!!! Hahaha... :biggrin: Just look back to our history la...
he somemore makes statement saying someone's wife is innocent and not related to altan case. is he in the position to make such statement ? is this his role in his job ? he think he can over-rule the court or what? he is asking all ppl not the talk about this again. i vote for non-confident for the statement he makes.

no matter how good or how bad will the new one, he has to go !

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
2 ways of looking at the world cruel oil prices at the moment... When everything is slow due to world economic down turn, more and more hot $$$ are jamming into the cruel oil field as its the safest and fastest way to make $$$ for big Giant investors!!! So, the demand will keep the price high up there!!!

On the other way, more and more countries citizen are making noises abt the high fuel prices... So, sooner or later, solutions must b out to counter such a problem!!! From some reports, there r some Europe countries starting to invest more on nuclear & wind mill power in order to reduce their country sole importing cruel oil rate!!! If this is workable, of cause it takes time, things might change to better!!!

Just hope that there will b no more stupid war in the near future, else the cruel oil price might double up in a very short period of time!!! Sigh!!!

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Oi Guys,

Read the news recent events. Crime rate is hitting the roof. Some of my staffs were even extort. On the news, you have the ATM crimes. Like I said..its a fucking chain reaction. Ppl need to survive so when push comes to shove..they will do anything to survive.

More crime will happen and sooner or later, our rides and many other cars, houses etc..either will be broken into or stolen. All coz of a bloody motherfucking asshole in the office!!

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
These (crude oil prices) are all due to speculators like Stormvolution9 and geng !!! lol

I read somewhere that US is taking lead to revise their regulation on future and commodities investment so to control the speculation. If we look ard us, there is no shortage of Crude-Oil but yet, the price is soaring like no tomorrow.

To put it simple..

Is due to 'demand' by speculators hence everyone buy buy buy and the price went up due to availability of 'supply' in the market.

Now if US and OPEC force the buyers to take delivery of all their crude oil demand next week (currently traded are futures for August Delivery), that would really be something worth watching ! Then you'll see millions of barrells park along the street coz no demand in actual....is just some damn speculators.

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Heard there's gonna be a riot that might happen in KL...You guys heard any such thing. I believe it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Yeah, its all due to speculation!!!

Really hope that a good solution will b carried out soonest to ease all people concern... Not very healthy situation now everywhere in the world...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...i went to FTD today, and the person offer me the package below:

Port and polish stage 2++ (which claim will solve the campro lag below 4k rpm)
Port and polish throttle body
Port and polish, rebore intake manifold
adjustable cam pulley

all the above for rm2k
claims to increase Hp for about 15 to 20

isit worth it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience