Wira Se

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
hahaha...i takde blog la boss, walao...with ur listed still poor ar? then mine lagi worst, i've done nothing on it, just stendet ride! huhuhu...

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
u dun wanna do oni.. try start something, then u can't stop ad.. haha.. it's how others got caught in the trap..

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
ui really meh? how come can go so fast? which road were you at? faster list down all your mods here.. i wanna folo..

Jun 24, 2008
Guys, any feedback regarding the Wira SE? I'm planning to get one but I've been recommended against it.

So I'm really confused...:hmmmm:

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
if u want best value for looks, go for it.. haha.. but on first impression, u will fl the car is heavy on acceleration due to the giant heavy wheels. And i have heard from one mechanic, this version of wira uses a setup wer everything is locked, you can't tune anything. he mentioned VDO version..

if you're not a power hunger, i say it's good. good fuel economy also, as it's SOHC, best for everyday driving.. for performance, u might wanna look at some other models..

just my opinion..

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Guys, any feedback regarding the Wira SE? I'm planning to get one but I've been recommended against it.

So I'm really confused...:hmmmm:
if you can find the second hand with ore breed of wira SE..with 4-2-1 extrator and mendrel piping..then get it..
otherwise..not recomend

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
NST highway? where is that? i'm staying in Kuala Selangor, never hear of that. Btw, you guys really gave alot of info here, is a good chance here to learn something how to mod cars from bodykit till performance. :)

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
NST highway? where is that? i'm staying in Kuala Selangor, never hear of that. Btw, you guys really gave alot of info here, is a good chance here to learn something how to mod cars from bodykit till performance. :)
forget the name ...hahaha is Guthrie Corridor high way next to NSt factory, btw i also stay in kuala selangor for business purpose.

wah.. going all the way UP also can go til 200km/h? unbelievable.. ur car got humongous gt wing is it? dun feel like floating meh at that speed?
is not going up like genting ...just about slike small mountain only....why need GT wing???? i dun really always speed that fast..this footage just to show the max i can go

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
is not going up like genting ...just about slike small mountain only....why need GT wing???? i dun really always speed that fast..this footage just to show the max i can go[/quote]

coz i once tried 160, and the car already fl very unstable, can be blown off my lateral wind anytime, so i guess you might have some extra downforce to give you the guts to speed that fast..

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
is not going up like genting ...just about slike small mountain only....why need GT wing???? i dun really always speed that fast..this footage just to show the max i can go
coz i once tried 160, and the car already fl very unstable, can be blown off my lateral wind anytime, so i guess you might have some extra downforce to give you the guts to speed that fast..[/quote]

my suspension and handling is been tune for 50/50

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
u mean 50:50 weight distribution? got weigh the car on each tire ka? where did u do it? i wanna do also

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey....i saw my fren's dashboard he modded it lar..
wonder how to say lerrr...
erm...the speedometer its in green colour wan ler...whole thing.
normally our meter only got lights on at the "jarum" and also digits..
but his whole thing you know ...petrol fuel..tempreture...also got...except the outside lor..
..its the round thing only...

i sounds so stupid wei...duno how to explain
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience