pics of bodykit'ed EE/AE90? post up please!

veil4G63

1,000 RPM
Nov 11, 2005
i need the one with 4 doors :P 2 doors are not my type >< thx

ahchi

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
SA
veil4G63 said:
i need the one with 4 doors :P 2 doors are not my type >< thx
Well as you know, 4 doors AE92 is only popular in Malaysia, whereas originally AE92 in Japan are mostly 2 doors, that's why you can only see 2 cars with 4 doors out of so many pictures attach inside the link. However, I think there are still many AE92 owner here using the 2 doors body parts to mount into our local 4 doors SE, especially the side skirt and even the front body parts (bonnet, head lamp & bumper), but with some modification needed.
In stead of taken from original AE92, some are even try to use other car's model bodypart, especially the Sentra B13 side skirts and lips, which is said just plug & play to the SE only.

veil4G63 said:
I think the car from sleepyfellow also using some other model body part, mind to share with us what type of bodyparts are you using?

sleepyfellow

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
KL
Visit site
Hey dudes, sorry for the late reply. Internet went down for a coupla days. Anyways, I got the car like that, so I dunno. If any sifoos can identify, would really appreciate it.

cheers

ahchi

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
SA
sleepyfellow said:
Hey dudes, sorry for the late reply. Internet went down for a coupla days. Anyways, I got the car like that, so I dunno. If any sifoos can identify, would really appreciate it.

cheers
Would it be a custom made fiber skirts and lips?

sprinter cielo

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
this mine car.....

my model is ae92 sprinter aka sprinter cielo or seca.
my font bumper is from ae92 trueno cum with lips from honda accord cf4.
side skirt from ae92 levin
rear bonet is oiginal sprinter japan spec.

mastakilla

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
bro sprinter..i oso had the headlamp like that..taken from ae92 halfcut

didnt install it yet..the mech said had to modify here and there..

sprinter cielo

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
U Must Modified Fender If U Want Put A Bonet Also.the Fender Must Cut N Join With New One.so Good Luck.

mastakilla

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
im not planning to install the bonet,just the headlamp and front grill. can it be done with stock fender and hood?

AE75

Known Member
Feb 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
How about this?

But where to find this type of bumper where it come with fog lamp? Anyone willing to let go?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Earlier this December, Wang Zhan, a man in Luoyang, Henan Province of China, organized a press conference beside the banks of the Yellow River, aka the Mother River of Chinese people, where he vowed to only use goods made in China for the rest of his life. On June 5th, Wang’s Mercedes-Benz S350 rear-ended a DongFeng van. None of the S350’s airbags deployed, which resulted in Wang and his...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience