mods on Accord CF4

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
fobs... maybe ur slightly modified advan TC can fit sato's car...
Haha....fobs's TC ? Nolar....that's his beloved rims ! Besides, my car can't use white color....weird combination then ~

Juz if got seconds or at half cut shop...then i might grab lor !~

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
Who else......the N* Lasing lor.....

My enkei...hahaha...u still remember me using enkei ar...... offset is +42 or +43 ~

Last time my old tyres didn't hit fender....Brid MY01 ! Now ar...the S.Drive got a broader surface.....so...it scratches the fender....
fobs... maybe ur slightly modified advan TC can fit sato's car...
Haha....fobs's TC ? Nolar....that's his beloved rims ! Besides, my car can't use white color....weird combination then ~

Juz if got seconds or at half cut shop...then i might grab lor !~
tc can be painted,... it is ori +45,... skimmed 3mm to +48,...
if u want, offer me a price,... u can go respray it any color u want,... anyway mine pearl white is not ori color,...

actually, the tc looks better on my white car,... this work rim ah,... make my white car look damn ganas,... with cf hood,... hhuhuhuhuuuu my wife drive somemore,...

work is +50, chun chun use broad tires also wont touch,... 215 tyre lah,... if 235 i dunno,...

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
tc can be painted,... it is ori +45,... skimmed 3mm to +48,...
if u want, offer me a price,... u can go respray it any color u want,... anyway mine pearl white is not ori color,...

actually, the tc looks better on my white car,... this work rim ah,... make my white car look damn ganas,... with cf hood,... hhuhuhuhuuuu my wife drive somemore,...

work is +50, chun chun use broad tires also wont touch,... 215 tyre lah,... if 235 i dunno,...
Wua....Work with +50......so rare....
Where u source it ? I might go and source !~ I need the rim that can clear the space for my calipers also ! Heehee...

TC not ngam.....i prefer tiny spokes...hehehe....once the wheel spinning....can see clear inside ma....

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
Wua....Work with +50......so rare....
Where u source it ? I might go and source !~ I need the rim that can clear the space for my calipers also ! Heehee...

TC not ngam.....i prefer tiny spokes...hehehe....once the wheel spinning....can see clear inside ma....

work tarak liao,... private seller mari one,...
4 lug,... u wont come across anything more than +45, unless itz customized,.. or itz mugen,... mugen mugen!!! +52!!!

ur calipers jutt out a lot kah?
both tc and esperio can clear my nsx calipers,...

sub

Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
sub... care to share the technique... i want to try that with my CF4 without kissing anything
oh yesss.. i did before also... hehehe many many times..
stuff you'll need:
1. upgraded suspension
2. front grippy tires
3. upgraded rear bushings...
4. aeroparts that gives downforce...

then train weight transfer...
that's what i'm doing la...

BzboDi

Jan 30, 2008
sato... i don't remember the exact price la... i might be wrong... don't get frustrated bro. ori item... certainly not the same as ori imitation la.

i'm not a havoc member oso... our fren bzbodi sent me an invitation so i'm forwarding it here for in case somebody wants to go... i think non members can join oso... rite bzbodi???

TT ka... let see first... tonite i've got other commitments la
ehhh sory braders.. i was berada di luar kawasan liputan.. havoc tt ?? of kos u are all invited.. we are one big accord family kan ?? sory i didnt announce the tt details here.. (i did extend the invitation thru sms to faisal, bertam boy & bulet though)..would certainly do so for future tt's.. we had a great time the other day... 14 cars all in including two 2008 model (jeles gua!).. wish u guys were there too... let's buang yg keruh ambil yg jernih if ever there were any ill feelings among us... CF4 braders rock!!

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
bzbodi,

nothing keruh la... weih just post here anything havoc la. if got free time then we'll join but registering as a full-member might not be the agenda la kot

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
bzbodi,

nothing keruh la... weih just post here anything havoc la. if got free time then we'll join but registering as a full-member might not be the agenda la kot
keruh???

this reminds me,...
anyone changed their fuel pump c/w petrol filter???
itz located somewhere infront of ur spare tyre,...
huhuhuuu,... brg ada,... but i think price also not cheap,...

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
Hey guys,

This HK guy found me the fender arches....that will cost HK$1800 !

Is it any cheap ar ??? Converted roughly RM900....then considering shipment.....i guess about RM1100.....maybe la....

So ? Cheap or not ?

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
Hey guys,

This HK guy found me the fender arches....that will cost HK$1800 !

Is it any cheap ar ??? Converted roughly RM900....then considering shipment.....i guess about RM1100.....maybe la....

So ? Cheap or not ?

i went to car8,... saw the arches,... itz 4big pc + 4 small pc,...
u better chk ohhhh,... maybe it is for the mugen kitted cf4/cl1,...

later u cannot pasang,... die liao,...

as i know,... the arches no where near that price,...

some pic look like carbon fiber to me,...

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
too feakin expensive...

previously, viswork auto in JB can do them n then ship them to u for RM200-- only. fibreglass la not PP like ori.

u can try contacting them again to know whether they still fabricate them or not. they already have the mould.

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
too feakin expensive...

previously, viswork auto in JB can do them n then ship them to u for RM200-- only. fibreglass la not PP like ori.

u can try contacting them again to know whether they still fabricate them or not. they already have the mould.
for oree, go mun lee,...

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
i went to car8,... saw the arches,... itz 4big pc + 4 small pc,...
u better chk ohhhh,... maybe it is for the mugen kitted cf4/cl1,...

later u cannot pasang,... die liao,...

as i know,... the arches no where near that price,...

some pic look like carbon fiber to me,...
Ohh....the arches u saw....it's Mugen version la....becoz the small arches need to be attached to the side skirt ! Of course...it has be to Mugen side skirts to fit in !

And that one cost HK$2800 if not mistaken....

Hmm....i still prefer original la....fibre.....err....no confident...hehee...

Carbon fibre arches ??? That's will be the 1st in the world...hehehee...

This hk guy said his fren do ship auto parts to Malaysia....i wonder which half cut shop it arrived to....have to ask him !~