No price control on fuel in August, says Shahrir

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
fix the bloody hell Malaysia hopeless public transport system. million of dollars pumps in for the last few years, the newly announce mega projects (right before election)
doesn't benefit my area.

If I were in Singapore and HK, buying car is the last thing I will have in mind, automotive in Malaysia is an essential item, not something luxury that "good to have".

I'm staying a bit outskirt of KL (so that I can afford the piece of "roof"), zero public transport. If I were to move in to the area closer to KL town, the price of the condo is something I can't afford.

Question. does million of dollars pumps in for the last few years works? OR i should say the so called million of dollars REALLY DID pump in to the RIGHT person? hehe, u know i know la....

yeah, stayed in HK a period, longer in Spore. Having cars in lux but not essential. I would really give thumbs up credit to spore transport. Peaks hours, they honour 10 mins bus arrival intervals and its being proven (still got some small area they cant). For MRT trains even greater. Its now 3mins intervals waiting period. They still got some ulu ulu plc whr bus/train cant reach but their cab compulsary fetch whr you're request going.

Their transport minister really doing job. Investigate into each fault case report on cab, buses and train. Do u know if any train services gets distrubt/delayed for more then certain fix minutes, the train company do get fine staring with over ten thousand judge with minutes delayed calculating basis?

very OT here. hehehe

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
whaahhahaa... this is massive....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
there is K20A on hybrid

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
fix the bloody hell Malaysia hopeless public transport system. million of dollars pumps in for the last few years, the newly announce mega projects (right before election)
doesn't benefit my area.

If I were in Singapore and HK, buying car is the last thing I will have in mind, automotive in Malaysia is an essential item, not something luxury that "good to have".

I'm staying a bit outskirt of KL (so that I can afford the piece of "roof"), zero public transport. If I were to move in to the area closer to KL town, the price of the condo is something I can't afford.

And the security at the public transport parking area is another piece of shit, I myself witness it with my eyeball, 4 wheels gone at the Komuter parking station near Sg. Buloh. My friend lost his myvi stock wheel at different LRT station. I believe those cases happen very frequent.

What is the problem for riding a scooter? BTW, as I said before, initially everything will be in a mess. If the demand raised, the businessmen will come out and fill up the gap. For so long the fuel price so cheap, don't say public transport, even a motorbike also people don't wanna ride. 16 years old beautiful school girl (aka hao fa) see you driving potong car not layan you. Most people 1 man 1 car, 1 house 2-5 cars. How to built a public transport when there is no market? No business then people will say another money wasting white elephant (as usual). If you want a good public transport, I think will only able to be achieved if the fuel price free float + massive inflation. At this moment, I'm looking forward the superbike will be able to loan for 9 years with lower interest (these years are 5%, 90's was 8-10%). Public transport ar? If the next generation "boh pian" and cannot be as "kiasu" as this generation.

On the station parking thing, I believe it is still safer than house. I think a lot of people's car being break in in their own house car park or outside the fence. So, the excuse that came from sub conscious for escaping from something else is not accepted :biggrin:

On SG and HK public transport thing, you can only compare if our private transports' cost of ownership can ever near theirs and the public transport cost will ever par to theirs.

Talk no use. If you really disappointed with the raises, you can start to use bicycle and always wear a white T-shirt that written [Cost raise RM0.05 but product raise RM0.50 !!! I'll do my best to raise a war to the greedy businessmen]. Sure you will be happier than now.

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
what's wrong with scooter (I believe you are referring to 2 wheeler)?

I believe the statistic (2005, sorry, abit out dated) below can explain better
66% of the accident involved Motorcycle at 2005

and, Malaysia is on the line of Khatulistiwa, we have sunny days and rainy days thought out the year man.

don't get me wrong, if you were to calculate per pax km travel / lit petrol, 2 wheeler is most economic automotive, I fully agree with that, but riding 2 wheeler at Malaysia (KL specifically) is simply not safe and the fatal rate is simply the highest, there are 16 motorcylist die on the road everyday.

have you check the lost vehicle rate among the automotive in Malaysia? Last year, my colleague lost 2 motorbikes in front of the bank, at Jalan Tun Perak roadside within 2 months. (not towed by DBKL), there were stolen!

check the PDRM website for the statistic for the past 3 years,

so? bike huh?

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
http://www.chedet.com/2008/06/oil-price.html
Tun M said in his blog:

"Roughly Malaysia produces 650,000 barrels of crude per day.
We consume 400,000 barrels leaving 250,000 barrels to be exported.

Three years ago the selling price of crude was about USD30 per barrel. Today it is USD130 – an increase of USD100. There is hardly any increase in the production cost so that the extra USD100 can be considered as pure profit.

Our 250,000 barrels of export should earn us 250,000 x 100 x 365 x 3 = RM27,375,000,000 (twenty seven billion Ringgit)."

Government financial will be problem if keep on subsidy petrol???
Maybe... we will be running out of oil 2014 like that.
Sooner or later fuel price must be increased... no matter what.
So it will be good practice now.

But, why tax our car??? (Vios or City selling RM50K++ at Thailand, M'sia ~RM90K)But, why tolls are everywhere??? Why?

If no tax on car, we pay RM50K for a Vios or City, we save RM35K.
This RM35K can last for 5 years even fuel price gone up to RM4/litre (if your previous monthly fuel usage is RM500~RM550).

But most of them diriving a Wira (automatic) which is damn high fuel consumed car with the price of RM50K.

Where is estimated daily profit of around RM25bil from oil production gone?
Then reported RM168 million to build new toll plaze at Seremban.
Too many... too many...

Who to blame?????
Blame the RAKYAT!

Under democracy, majority voted for BN to lead the federal government past 8th of March.

So... blame the RAKYAT, the RAKYAT from East Malaysia.
RAKYAT chose BN, RAKYAT chose Barang Naik...

So don't demonstrate, don't protest...

Be prepared for RM4/litre soon...

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
JIN, i've been quite busy nowadays.
But this RM2.70 made me mad.
RM4 will make me cry.

Lucky i sold my Civic :biggrin:
Or else i'll die...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
RM135 for one full tank Waja for ~450km ... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Satria 1.3 ( 4g13 ) Upgrade to 1.8( 4g93 ) by half cut
i wan to ask....1.3 straight go to 1.8 can use pass it by kopi duit or not? ^^:biggrin::biggrin:
maybe how much kopi money i have to pay it ???:hmmmm::hmmmm::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience