Manchester united football club

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Hey Guyz, 1 Q from me... How u all rate Carrick performance on the night?! To me, he did ok... Average... Mmm... 7 for me to rate him... But in some rating he got from papers n sites, its pretty bad!!! Any comment?!

Oso, since the ECL is settle now... Am waiting for the good transfer newz from SAF!!! Hahaha... Hopeful for some surprise great new signing out of no way!!!

Cheerz!!! Still partying!!!:party:
The media are generally retarded or bitter or biased or all of those things.

Carrick had a great first half. Him and Scholes bossed the midfield against Makelele, Lampard and Ballack in the first half. Then in the second half, he was a big part of the defensive effort to keep Chelsea out. I distinctly remember one fantastic clearance he had, whilst facing his own goal. So the summary was a good offensive first half and a good defensive second half. He deserves at least a 7. Took his penalty well too.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
I won't say anything on Carrick cos i am biased.
But i was disappointed he failed to convert the open goal pot shot.

Shifting the goal post a bit, it's fcking beyond me why on earth Carrick can't even make the England squad for the friendly. Fcking unbelievable.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, was disappointing that Carrick 'missed' that chance to put us infront... He shld have place his shot to the side rather that straight to Cech!!! This is the area where Carrick need to improve more next season to become a more complete midfield dynamo just like Scholesy!!!

As for his exclusion of the England squad, yeah, its a big surprise to everyone who watch him week in week out... The only excuse i give myself is mayb there r few similar midfielders already in the squad... Sigh!!! But who care man, as long as Carrick win more club trophies with ManUtd, fu*k the England team!!! :biggrin: Just like Giggsy & Wales!!!

Besides, gotto say Bravo to Vidic for getting so damn fire up in the extra time when he ran all the way up field to fu*k kao Dog-bar!!! Hahaha... And that idiot can take it then rise his hand n slap Vidic!!! There goes the Red Card for him - Bye Bye Dog-bar... What a 'good' way to end his Chelshit career!!!! Hehehe... Great stuff to watch!!! Nice 1, Vida!!! Bravo!!! :adore:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Drogba was lucky there were several players holding Vidic back. Vidic would have ripped Drogba a new one. Probably would have been worth the red card to see Nemanja beat the snot out of that cunt.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
haha....yaya, i would say is shame for dogba for a 'touch'.............lol

and don;t forget roman slap the table/leg? forget which one.......he look so so unhappy at the vip lounge.........

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Great article. It is all because of him. All the glory that United and fans across the globe have enjoyed, is because of him. He has built great champion team after great champion team.

He is surely the most successful football manager who have ever lived and now arguably the greatest ever.

:adore: :adore: :adore:

Sir Alex Ferguson earns place in managers' pantheon.
By Henry Winter
23/05/2008

Scarcely had the champagne and rain dried on Sir Alex Ferguson's suit at the Luzhniki Stadium when the debate began. As another trophy enhanced the Scot's already stellar reputation, as another managerial rival failed to keep pace, Ferguson returned from Moscow yesterday established as the greatest manager in British club history, ahead of Sir Matt Busby, Jock Stein, Bob Paisley and Brian Clough.

The decision to include the Manchester United manager's work north of Hadrian's Wall is important here, because his against-the-odds feats with Aberdeen in the early Eighties help propel this thoroughbred ahead of a prestigious field. Phenomenal success at two clubs, domestically and in Continental combat, sets Ferguson apart.

Contrasting managers from differing generations can be as unfair as comparing players. Stein guided Celtic to become the first British winners of the European Cup. Busby shaped Old Trafford, rebuilt the team after Munich and led United to become the first English winners of the European Cup. Paisley saw Liverpool crowned kings of Europe three times while Brian Clough masterminded two European Cup triumphs with Nottingham Forest.

Such familiar figures form the Mount Rushmore of the management game, but the landscape changed in Moscow. Ferguson's second European Cup, added to his 10 United titles and league and Cup-Winners' Cup triumphs at Pittodrie, surely trumps the past aces. His Champions League conquests came with effectively two separate teams (only Ryan Giggs featured in both the 1999 and 2008 finals).

The Glaswegian is the master architect of constructing football teams, the Rennie Mackintosh of the dugout. Echoing the club roles of Stein, Busby, Paisley and Clough, Ferguson dominates United's football realm, a lesson Chelsea's benefactor, Roman Abramovich, needs to learn.

The Russian, whose love of Chelsea was etched in his anguished features during the penalty denouement, must understand that a manager of real substance must be employed and then left alone to put the building blocks of a successful team in place. It worked for a golden period with Jose Mourinho, until the two egos collided.

Avram Grant, for all his dignity, finished second best to Ferguson, leaving Chelsea empty-handed. Whoever succeeds Grant must be allowed free rein by Abramovich. No Dutchmen interfering at Cobham. No Russian mates of the owner suggesting transfer targets. No super-agents influencing buying strategy. Just one man, one mission.

The biggest indictment of the Chelsea set-up is that no manager of substance, and certainly not Ferguson, would tolerate such a warped chain of command. Chelsea have good fans and some exceptional players, but they need to start again in the dugout.

Just look at United. For all the legitimate concerns over the Glazers' debt-driven ownership and hiking of ticket prices, the Americans are sensible enough to leave Ferguson alone. Why disturb a silverware factory?

Many numbers were mentioned on Wednesday night: the 50 years since Munich, the 40 years since Busby's European Cup glory and another must be noted, 25. This year marks the silver anniversary of Ferguson's first Continental trophy, the Cup-winners' Cup won with Aberdeen.

In the illustrious history of European football, no other manager has enjoyed a longer period of European trophy-gathering than the man from Govan.

Ferguson will doubtless permit himself a smile that his latest accomplishment eclipsed Sven-Goran Eriksson's record span of trophy-collecting years, the 17 years between the Swede's 1982 Uefa Cup success with IFK Gothenburg and Lazio's Cup-Winners' Cup victory of 1999.

When Abramovich wandered back-stage at the Luzhniki, he should have observed how the great and the good of Uefa fete Ferguson as royalty. No wonder. Uefa's record books require their own chapter on the Scot, with another page added this week.

Only Paisley has won the European Cup more than Ferguson. Only Raymond Goethals was older than the 66-year-old Ferguson in lifting the trophy (the Belgian was 71 when Marseille defeated AC Milan in 1993). Ferguson is one pensioner Chelsea would like to see the back of.

Ferguson's ability to last the course time and again, to remain unsated by success, makes him unique. A streak of "the world's against us" paranoia stokes the Ferguson fire even more.

Graeme Souness argues that Scots, particularly those working away from their homeland, feel they have a point to prove. Ferguson's agenda is simple: glory, glory and more glory.

He can be boorish, misguided and moody at times, but those mood swings, switching from engaging company one minute, bolshy martinet the next, keeps everyone on their toes. Ferguson's appetite for trophies motivates all around him.

United resemble the bus (often an open-top one) that waits for no man. Even with his shirt drying from the drizzle and the Dom Perignon, Ferguson will have been plotting his next move, players to buy, tactics to try. "United go on and on and on," he said.

To maintain this momentum, Ferguson simply applies his twin strengths of inspired recruiting and inspirational man-management. The former shop steward often reflects that the hunger of the modern generation has ebbed, yet he still finds players willing to run themselves into the ground for the cause. Mining gems and polishing them into glittering performers is a Ferguson trait.

He keeps bringing in fearless, ambitious souls, individuals undaunted by the famous red shirt or the grandeur of the venues United visit.

Take last summer's signings. All impressed against Chelsea. Carlos Tevez's stamina was astonishing. Owen Hargreaves excelled on the right wing, central midfield and swept in his penalty with all the expertise of someone whose second language is German.

Nani and Anderson were introduced late on, but converted their penalties with ease. The image of Anderson steaming in, hair streaming behind him, and ramming the ball past Petr Cech, will linger long in the memory.

The moment arrived after poor John Terry missed and Anderson and Ryan Giggs' finishes piled pressure on Nicolas Anelka, who promptly erred, leaving Abramovich slumped in his seat and Ferguson celebrating.

Abramovich has been busy in the art market recently. Now he needs an Old Master like Ferguson.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mai.../sfnwin123.xml

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
what do u think guys about d transfer speculation between ronaldo & real madrid?? isit true that ronaldo will be leaving us this summer?? :hmmmm:

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Haih...this is getting really tiresome.

The media will never let this subject die, they will keep bringing this up forever and ever as long as Ronaldo plays for us. Why? Because this news sells. They will sensationalise it and it will sell...people will gobble it up. People like most football fans. If we learn to ignore it, then they will stop. Because if nobody wants to read about it, then there no point for them to do it.

The thing about Ronnie is this. There are a couple of very important things you need to consider first and foremost.

One, his English has improved but it still isn't very good. Sometimes what he wants to say and what he actually says may be slightly different.

Two, the vulture like media thrives on quoting out of context and put a different spin on it.

Three, every observation of Ronnie that I make, of the things he is trying to say, his body language, his reactions, emotions, when he mentions the club and his teammates or the coaches etc etc...It doesn't strike me as someone who wants to leave. It displays a person who is very very happy about things as it is. He's winning things, is very successful and will continue to do so at United. Why would he leave at this time unless something drastic happens?

My take on it is this. What Ronnie is trying to say is that he is very happy at United, he loves the fans, his teammates, the coaches, and the whole organisation. He enjoys playing and training and improving and winning at the club. He wants to stay for the forseeable future. BUT, no one can forsee the future so he doesn't want to make stupid predictions or commitments that will come back and bite him in the arse. And he would one day like to ply his trade for Real Madrid in Spain. That we all know has been one of his ambitions all along.

That's no big deal. The thing is we know and he has professed his loyalties many many many times already. Ronaldo is a very intelligent and mature young man. He's commited, professional and know where his loyalties lie. Just that the stinking media keep trapping him with these kind of questions to get him to say things they want him to say so they can write sensational headlines.

Heinze (judas, cunt) probably nailed it on the spot when he said that you can pretty much say that as long as Fergie is at United, Ronnie will be there. Ronnie is indebted to Fergie and also Quieroz. They're majorly responsible for him being the person and player that he is today. And he knows this. They are his father figures.

Just like Fergie said, if you want to bet, I'll put a big bet on it.

So please, its bad enough that we have to hear this shit from the media just about every other day. Lets us as proper United supporters, ignore these stupid reports and rumours.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Silver, i 2nd ur thought!!! Ronnie gonna stay with us and he will sign another new deal next wk... Errr... Properly for more $$$?! Hahaha...

In the transfer front, Chelshit seems to wanna to clear off their house by listing as many as 12 of their players on the sell off sheet... So, its gonna b a major change at their club!!! And am sure they will get a new manager as well... I think its gonna take them few yrs to b back at the top, if things go as it is right now...

Then Anelka came out n said he refuse to take 1 of the 1st 5 penalty on Wed nite... The reason was that he is damn kao TULAN abt his late introduction to the game, so he dun wanna to take a penalty... LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... What a cibai sohai club with such a player besides Dog-bar & Micheal 'The LOST it all TWICE' Ballack!!! (Ballack lost 4 trophies during his day with B. Leverkusen in the last 2 wk of the season - The League, German Cup and ECL and oso the World Cup Final to Brazil in 2002!!!) LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Ballack, for all your arrogant attitude, u deserve to Lose it all again this season... LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... Good luck to German in Euro 2008!!!

Then, AFC is hving problems to keep their players for next season as well... I think Helb is abt to go and Toure hv said he is unhappy too... Then, Barca is trying to unsettle Adebayor... And just like our Ronnie, Barca keep saying they wanna to get Fabregas back to Spain!!! Mmm... Not looking good n well if all the major players r gonna leave them... If AW do not get few important back up to the team, i think they will hv problems next season too... Their squad is a bit light in numbers!!!

As for Pool, is their boardroom unrest finally settle down?! Will Rafa b able to continue at the club?! It will b interesting to see what will happen if Rafa is SACK!!! :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow!!! The transfer speculation never fail to surprise us!!! Hahaha... Henry was on a sensational switch to ManUtd 2 wks ago, only for Pep Guardiaola to stop him!!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Then, RA of Chelshit is planning a 50mils move for Loserfool Torres in the summer!!! Great stuffs!!! Hahaha... Really spice the wk ahead up!!! Coooolll...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Fantastic interview by Sir Alex. Legend. Absolute class.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article3998992.ece

Sir Alex Ferguson: I won’t be Manchester United boss when I'm 70
Ferguson sets deadline to quit but promises to make Man Utd grow, on and off the field

Jonathan Northcroft

Sometimes it’s the littler moments that reveal greatness in its magnitude. John Terry was still blubbing and colleagues were celebrating when Ryan Giggs sought out Cristiano Ronaldo, cupped his head and peered into his eyes. “I said, ‘Enjoy this, and make sure it’s not your last’. At 23, and with his talent, Cristiano should be having more nights like this,†said Giggs. Ten minutes after Manchester United ended 2007-08 as European champions came the first team talk of 2008-09.

Sir Alex Ferguson did not open his mouth. Relentless, unquenchable, seldom has a club been so much in its manager’s image. Ferguson has arrived at that point of nirvana sought by men of history, where he so influences others that he does not need to be present for his work to be done. It is called legacy, and it is why, on Friday, fingers curled round a flute of champagne, Ferguson could at last reveal how his epic will end. He is not planning another “ghost retirement†as in 2001-02, but the real thing, for that serene and stately, and final, ride into the long sunset.

Ferguson, 67 on December 31, announced he would not be managing when he is 70. He has three seasons left, at most. The likelihood, wishing to keep everyone on their toes, is that Ferguson will go sooner, perhaps at the end of 2009-10. He will have served 24 years as manager by then, the same, he will know, as Sir Matt Busby.

Botoxed by silverware yet again, Ferguson did not look like someone yielding to age, but then he seldom does. He makes a lie out of the idea it is the young who have no fear. Both pre-match and when destiny called inside the Luzhniki stadium, Ferguson was the more relaxed manager, acting the more daringly, and thus shaped victory over Avram Grant.

In triumph’s afterglow, he was sparkling, teasing a Tory-voting journalist (“David Cameron will fall apart, don’t worry. He’s naw got it . . . â€) and cracking jokes about the city he has so tormented, Liverpool. During United’s all-night party in Moscow he had been too busy talking to friends and playing with his grandchildren to have more than two glasses of red wine, “and a bit of cheeseâ€. Ever Sir Polymath, he digressed to offer a connoisseur’s guide to caviar; he was disappointed that at United’s buffet (“£400 per head . . . and you paid cash!â€) only red caviar (“too stickyâ€) was available but, no matter, Andrei Kanchelskis turned up with a gift of black caviar (“the good stuff, from the Caspian Seaâ€).

Then Ferguson laid out his remaining challenges. One is making United so mammoth it would become futile for rival clubs even to try courting star players like Ronaldo. Another is helping Wayne Rooney develop as spectacularly as the Portuguese. Finally, he confirmed even men’s men can be soft as butter. This iron manager admitted a surprising taste for Meg Ryan films.

Sir Alex, your next landmark birthday is your 70th. Will you still be in charge of Manchester United then?

“No. I won’t be manager here when I’m 70 and I won’t be managing any more than another three years at the very most.â€

Why?

“You have to think about time for yourself. And my wife’s getting older, and you have to think about that. She deserves a bit of my time. The older you get, you get guilty about it.â€

When you considered retiring in 2001-02, Lady Cathy was one of the main people who persuaded you to rethink. You said she wouldn’t like you hanging about the house.

“Aye. But she would. She never brings it up, to be honest with you. The big fear is what you would do with yourself. There’s too many examples of people who retire and are in their box soon after. Because you’re taking away the very thing that makes you alive, that keeps you alive. I remember my dad had his 65th birthday and the Fairfields shipyard gave him a dinner in Glasgow with 400 people there. It was a big night for my dad. I was in Aberdeen and came down for it on a Friday. The next week my mother phones and said, ‘Your dad’s going in for an X-ray, he has pains in his chest’. I said, ‘It’ll be emotion’. Well, it was cancer. A week. One week.â€

So you know you’ll find retirement tough.

“That’s the point I’m making. That’s why I cannae do it, at the moment anyway.â€

In 2001-02 there was talk of you taking up an ambassadorial role with United. Is that still a possibility?

“We’re taking on a clutch of ambassadors within the club, like Bryan Robson. Sir Bobby Charlton’s one. That’s possibly one of the avenues for me. Bryan and Bobby do 40 days a year. And I’ve a contract with Nike — that takes a bit of your time. I’d like to travel to some of the places I’ve never visited, go to the States and spend maybe three or four months there.

“But you can only do that once. You can go to Australia once, but you can’t go every year. So you’re left with that thing you say to yourself. What about these mornings when you wake up at 6am and you go to get up out of your bed, then remember, ‘Oh, but I’ve finished’. That’s the hard part, the hard thought. But you’d hope you can survive that.

“Every year mates from my boys’ team, Hampden Road, come down to Manchester. Every one of them has been married for more than 40 years. One or two have died, but there are 11 or 12 who still visit. Well, I’ve got a pal, Duncan. I was in nursery with Duncan at four years of age, we’ve been pals for more than 60 years. He retired when he was 50 and spends six months of the year travelling. He bought a house in Florida and his wife looks on the internet. ‘There’s a deal in Cyprus, we’ll go to Cyprus. There’s a deal in Australia, we’ll go to Australia’. They visit Canada. Duncan’s got brothers in Ottawa, in the same town some of my family moved to.

“He’s fit as a fiddle. He plays his golf, sees his grandchildren. It can be done. And Manchester United will still be part of my life. I’ve got a good relationship. There’s no question of me ever being sacked. Most things will be my decision and David Gill is happy with that.â€

Can you keep Cristiano Ronaldo?

“Ronaldo will not be leaving here in the next two years at least. He knows what’s best for him. When he becomes 25 or 26 he might have a different view and want something else out of life. And I wouldn’t be against him in that respect. What we’ve got to try and do is make sure we’re bigger. We can’t rest on what happened in Moscow. We’ve got to make ourselves bigger.

“It’s like this. Do you remember that movie called ‘I’ve Got Email’. With, um, Meg Ryan. The wee shop round the corner gets engulfed by the big one owned by Tom Hanks and she can’t do anything about it. That’s been happening in society for 30 or 40 years; the wee shop gets engulfed by the supermarkets. Well, we don’t want to be one of the small shops. I’d bloody hate to think Real Madrid can ride roughshod over us about a player. Yes, they courted Ruud van Nistelrooy and his agent courted Real Madrid. That was a marriage made in hell. The minute Van Nistelrooy signed his new contract it was a certainty he was leaving here. His one idea was to go to Real Madrid. We wanted him to go. Same with David Beckham, we wanted to sell Beckham. We don’t want to sell Ronaldo.â€

How do you make United bigger? Is expanding the stadium part of it?

“I’m on to David Gill all the time about that. I know what we can do. In the main stand, at both ends, you build a steel structure up and across. Right? We can’t build back, because of the railway line behind, so we build upwards the way I’m talking about. Or shove all you press boys somewhere out of the road. That would get us 200 or 300 seats . . .

“Building just one corner of the main stand would get us another 6,500 seats and take us up to around 83,000 capacity. We could sell 100,000 tickets for our games but, architecturally, that’s not possible. At least if we build the way I’m talking about, it would make the façade of the stadium symmetrical all the way round and we’d reach Real Madrid’s level in terms of capacity, and it would make us bigger than anyone in England could do.â€

How else can the club expand?

“Well, commercially we’ve done well. David Gill’s got a good team together. But that’s not my department. To me, the money we make doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters to me is that black type, as they say in racing circles. You want to play in European Cup finals. If someone like Ronaldo is playing in the European Cup final every year, he’s not going to go anywhere.â€

Are you ever worried Wayne Rooney might feel uncomfortable about the rise of Ronaldo? When he joined United he was supposed to be the star.

“They’re great pals. I don’t think it affects the boy, no. Wayne’s a winner. It doesn’t bother him one bit. He’s got that, I suppose, Liverpool attitude, that ‘bugger you all’ type thing. And he doesn’t court celebrity. His girlfriend is great that way too. She’s a clever girl, down to earth.â€

Some fans say Rooney is too unselfish for his own good, that he’d get more glory if he wasn’t such a team player.

“Rooney’s not a selfish boy. He is a committed winner. He makes a lot of sacrifices, which don’t reflect on his individual performance, but as a team player he’s fantastic. He’ll play anywhere you ask. I mean, he says to me the other week, ‘Boss, I can play centre-half’. He’s said it half-a-dozen times. ‘I played centre-half for the school, you know’. I said, ‘But we’re playing against Drogba…’

“It’s a fantastic asset if you’ve got players like that. I had Brian McClair, a fantastic footballer. You could say to Chalky, ‘Go and play at right-back’, and he’d say, ‘Nothing surprises me about you’. He was so nonchalant, so temperamentally capable, that he could go and do it. And Rooney’s got the same assets in terms of saying, ‘Yeah, for the team, no problem’. He’s great.â€

His progress has not been as dramatic as Ronaldo’s, though.

“Ah, but he’s eight months younger. Wait and you might see something…We know we have to work with Wayne in terms of finding his right position. I’m not sure what that is sometimes. He’s fantastic when he’s aggressive up front but when he drops in he offers so many options in terms of balance and looking at a situation quickly. So we’ve got to make up our mind. It would help me if we could get another player, a centre-forward maybe.â€

Rooney and Carlos Tevez are quite small. Would you be looking for a taller striker?

“Possibly.â€

Can you tell us who? As a present?

“Aye, that’ll be right.â€

Unlike Ronaldo, it’s hard to picture Rooney leaving United.

“Yeah. He’s a local boy. He comes from 35 miles away. Okay, so not exactly ‘local’. I mean, you can’t say Liverpool’s ‘local’ to anything….â€

You got the big decisions right in Moscow, going 4-4-2, using Ronaldo as a conventional winger to attack Michael Essien, making positive substitutions. What was your thinking?

“I’d picked the team a week before. The subs were the problem and I had to leave out Park Ji Sung. Chelsea set themselves up in midfield with three very experienced players and I had to get myself an option of playing Owen Hargreaves, so I could put him in central midfield at some point of the game. Chelsea dominated the second half and we brought Hargreaves into the centre. As far as I’m concerned, that stopped the rot. It was a good night.â€

And soon he was gone, off to attend to his legacy, ready for one final working week before a family holiday that begins on June 1. This knight of a thousand trophies is savouring his last days in football like he would Caspian Sea caviar. Or a Meg Ryan chick flick.

Who will replace Fergie?

THE MAN IN POSSESSION Carlos Queiroz Sir Alex Ferguson declined to be drawn on who he favours as his successor, but it is thought to be Queiroz. The Portuguese has enjoyed two successful spells as United No 2. His ï¬ rst, in 2002-03, coincided with United regaining the Premier League title from Arsenal and his second, after managing Real Madrid in 2003-04, has seen United climb back to the pinnacle of club football. His tactical nous has improved United in Europe, especially defensively, and Ferguson praised the ‘modern vision’ he has brought to offï¬ eld aspects such as medical stafï¬ ng. His appointment might offer the best chance of keeping Ronaldo, to whom Queiroz is close, but United already face a challenge to keep Queiroz, who is rumoured to be wanted as manager of the Portugal national team

THE FORMER PLAYERS

Mark Hughes Worked wonders with Wales and Blackburn Rovers, despite limited resources. Teammates did not expect Hughes to become a manager, due to his reticence in the dressing room, but his steel and intelligence have made him a formidable operator. Needs to take Blackburn into Europe again to improve his prospects

Roy Keane A legendary captain, Keane would be a hugely popular appointment. Has shown remarkable promise in guiding Sunderland into the Premier League and keeping them there in his ï¬ rst two seasons in management, but is unlikely to have gained experience of managing in Europe by the time Fergie retires and he might be a better bet as United’s next manager but one

Laurent Blanc A leftï¬eld candidate but a possibility after almost winning the French title with Bordeaux in his ï¬rst season as a manager. Blanc may have been criticised by the press during his two years at United but he was vastly respected by the players and has a calmness and bearing that seems ideal for bigger jobs

THE ESTABLISHED COACHES

Jose Mourinho ‘Mourinho to United’ rumours were being heard in Moscow and the Portuguese undoubtedly has the personality and CV to be successful at Old Trafford. Despite early run-ins, Fergie grew to like him when Mourinho was at Chelsea, but would the Special One’s scientiï¬ c, percentages-based brand of football be regarded as so special by United fans?

Martin O’Neill He has the charisma for the job and, given what he achieved with Celtic, Leicester and Aston Villa, it’s intriguing to think what he could do at a major European power. His transfer record has not always been the best, however, and he could never win away in the Champions League with Celtic

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Cool stuff!!!

SAF must invest into the team in order for us to keep progressing as a team both in the EPL & in Europe!!! I remember SAF didnt really buy any big star after the 1999 Treble!!! If we are to continue to dominate Europe like RM and AC Milan did in the past, we shld go for world class players...

Do you guyz think SAF will make his move this time right b4 the Euro 2008 start?! Which is just 2 weeks away...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience