Remapping ECU

ManAE80

Known Member
Dec 4, 2006
KUALA LUMPUR
Hi Everyone..

Could Someone Tell Me What Name Of This Machine/Computer/Software that can remapping/setting the ECU??

What About The Cost??

Anyone Know Who Is The Dealer??

Help Me Please..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Everyone..

Could Someone Tell Me What Name Of This Machine/Computer/Software that can remapping/setting the ECU??

What About The Cost??

Help Me Please..

hmm, u come up here and just say like that, errr who la can anwser,
its like coming to middle of bukit bintang, "who selling computer ah, i want computer"

u dint mention wht car u gonna use it for , wht ecu , obd 1 , obd 2 ? honda ? toyota ? mitsubishi ? nissan, nothing mention, apa macam la mau anwser boss , ur question is tooo wide, can type a few pages to anwser that question

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
what kind of ecu you want to remap?

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Hi Everyone..

What About The Cost??

Help Me Please..
Hello ManAE80,
From your code name "AE80", you must driving Toyota.
So far, Toyota ecu can not be re-map.
But, i saw a magazine ( long long time ), they take out the chip ( the big one ) and solder a piggy back board on top the chip location, and re-map.
Something like Hondata.
If you driving EVO-6 and above or SUBARU, they just use the software and re-flash the chip ( with tuning of couse ).
Bye.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Next Bike Sdn Bhd, the official Ducati distributor in Malaysia, has just launched the new Streetfighter 848 and much like it's numeral, its gotten is guts from the mini-superbike Ducati 848.

<!--more-->Based on the*original*Streetfighter <del>game</del> bike that adopted the engine from the Ducati 1,098, the new 848-based Streetfighter now comes to us with a few minor tweaks to help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience