Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

suzuki swift gti: price the car

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
bro,
your bid should really start at rm12-15k..... unless 2 door gti ori racing spec... then can start at 20k onwards.... clean car bro... sayang lah.... you with the swift group???... ask swift 212 for advise lah? that abang sure know wan...

g13b

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
leslie dude, i think its not that far fetch to ask for 16k cos the car has been stripped of everything except the chasis. its like the car has been pimped dude. a standard 2 door gti is selling for close to 22k now n my fren has even sold his standard 4 door 1.0gl for 10k. yeah dude i am with the swift gang but my little brother is using an eterna twin turbo n hangs with the lanevo boys in sunway. i join them once a while soooo hahaha like tension la all the bov going around.

But i am still surveying for a new car but my gf wants me to keep the swift, she says its the most low maintenance n fast car i had in a long time. hehehe i used to change cars like every year once in the past 10 years.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
haha... i know how you feel man.... but when it's time to let go... you just have to.... i use to own a charade and that was my baby man.... but still have to sell lor.... also like turbo cars and the pss psss sound... so now driving evo6 lor...hehe.... if you with the swift gang... i have a friend there who just sold his 2door gti swift... no.plate 980... i think you know him....he now planning to be a family man oledy...hehehe.... but swift does have a good reputation....

g13b

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hey i also plan to be a family man la hahaha but that doesnt mean we have to give up our mental modding dude (don't tell this to my wife to be la ok). this is my second car anyway u know a machine tt i can do anything with la even slam the thing to the ground hahaha. but the pss pss pss sound shit man really crapping me out u know esp the sard r2d2 type. hey u own an evo6 huh where u hang out mostly? u know andrew evo4? and my bro alex eterna tt red?

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
sorry dude... duno them... just got the car not long ago.... still looking around for parts... r2d2 sounds damm funny man... i prefer HKS SQV type... or standard blow valve's...hhee...

g13b

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
i dont know la u know sqv sounds a bit squeaky to me but one man's meat is u know. hey really wan to let go my car at RM16k. if u know anybody let me know.

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
hurmmm...goddamn...really nice car... a question, engine got turbo eh? if no turbo, can equipped with turbo eh?

p/s: i'm newbie :ph34r:

g13b

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
I am going to trade in my car soon so if anyone interested can pm me. this car is complete fuel saving and fast. i have spent a lot fixing up everything from a new air cond to all the loose bolts around the car. the engine still looks new and running with no problems. this is one car that is pay and play, just remember to maintain and change oils regularly. i do my service every 3000 km. Asking price 14k. You can try credit companies to finance this car but interest is a bit high.

adib83

Jan 17, 2005
huyyo u msg me want to sell ur car at rm13k,now its become rm14k ke.do u have any friends dat would like to sell their aura gtti,swift 1.3doch,starlet 2e below rm10k cash ka?? bro!!! gua dah xtau where to find lagi dah.. :( :(

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
Originally posted by adib83@Jan 18 2005, 22:40
huyyo u msg me want to sell ur car at rm13k,now its become rm14k ke.do u have any friends dat would like to sell their aura gtti,swift 1.3doch,starlet 2e below rm10k cash ka?? bro!!! gua dah xtau where to find lagi dah.. :( :(
dude..damn hard laa to find below rm10k laa...unless standard one laa....if below rm10k...i'll sure grab this swift dude!!!.. :rolleyes:

g13b

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hahaha RM10k for a done-up car i don't think so la bro. i myself have spent close to 10k itself doing up this car. but its a good buy if you consider even RM13k just pay RM10k cash and then try to pinjam pinjam another 3k la. even if you look at credit companies 10% interest is not so much for another few k. and the fuel saving and maintenance of this na car is low. so at the end of the day u get a fun and cool car for a good bargain.

p.s. my advice is even if your find one that is RM10k below, I am sure u have to spend another 5k fixing it. must be trashed already la. I am very scared if I buy a car that is too cheap then i ask why? ;)

hitman

Known Member
Oct 23, 2004
wow nice car! where is ur location? can view the car first ar?? so, u are selling at 13k or 14k?? if ngam i ll try to get finance myself. actually helping my gf to get a good condition & "can play " car :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.