Another 4age SVT on the making

frecoz

Known Member

frecoz

Known Member
Sep 10, 2006
www.tagged.com
did u read this thread from 1st page?
i knew lor.. just try to joke here lah.. dont you see the recent pic, looks like he only bought engine kosong lor.. haiya, no selfhumor.. sorry, my bad..:adore: :adore:

Last edited by a moderator:

AE100PRO

Known Member

AE100PRO

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
haha..engine all done,now need to find a way for aircond,power window,and central lock...and also meter

anyone can help?since using original dashboard,all wire cannot fit.
Anyone got good idea?

Sien..just now go for test drive - without exhaust ..only manifold..then see police car....lucky nothing happen...

anyway,my 13" aint got any traction.Anyone can recommend some goodies?
or maybe i have to change my suspension set up?

frecoz

Known Member

frecoz

Known Member
Sep 10, 2006
www.tagged.com
fuyooo.. that sound may pecah kepala org wo.. wahaha.. even police not there, they can trace u alleady far far away.. kehkehkeh.. but feel happy for you too cause have finish the engine part(the easy task one).. now comes the hardest challenge.. wahahhaha.. wiring... after finish the wiring, no need to interview for the tnb wiring.. u allready can become ceo.. wahahaha..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

KHWONG

3,000 RPM

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
dun forget is 5 years ago,,,,,,

\hahha

how about now?

jackyhong

Known Member

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
i bought my SVT manual halfcut only for rm2500.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
:listen: Bought my BT auto halfcut for RM 2.4k; mileage only 55k kms, last year. Rear discs + fuel tank included.

Last edited:

toyomania

toyomania

Jul 2, 2008
got any idea...??i got enjin lantai twin cam 16..wonder if i can rojak to my seg 4afe.thinking of using block,head and piston...:biggrin:can arrr.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
as i was returning home last nite, suddenly there was a "clunk-clunk" sound continuously the higher i rev the higher the sound become & also my steering becomes heavy.......i tot farked man, not my gearbox again........or worst timing belt putus........so then i searched for the problem & sound....finally found it....my crank pulley was wobbling....& the screw attached to it (the 1 need to open when changing the auxilary belts & timing belt) was cracked.........

so wat could the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience