Nissan Fairlady Club

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
I am still here...... well..... ups and down of this website has caused frustrations for most of us seeking shelter here.

Like we've agreed earlier, we shall have gatherings to catch up every two weeks, rotating from one place to another whilst during these gatherings, we can then organise and decide on what events to have for the year.

Well... apart from our busy schedules i.e. for work and family, we have to understand not everyone will be able to make it for all gatherings and events. However, we shall keep everybody who is interested in the fairlady abreast of what's happening.

In conclusion, we shall have the fortnightly meetings in Kota Damansara i.e. Padang Kota Restaurant (for now). Why don't we have a gathering this Friday night. I'll make the reservation at 9pm.

Hence, confirm attendance. Cheers.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Ok great. See you there, do you know how to get there? The last we met was at McD at BU.

vindiesal

Aug 12, 2005
KL
i jt wondering is there any fairlady club website?
cos i can see tat is not active here..

tatuto

Oct 5, 2007
becoz our president Z-Ice taikor not active enough:rofl:

tomorrow i cant go la... got things to do.. :(

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
I can lay up plans but like I said before, me alone cannot do everything... Frankly speaking, I don't consider myself as the president as this is merely a forum/blog that we can share our thoughts and I started this in order to have a site for fairlady owners to dwell in.

Hence, if you guys really want this club to be active, we would need a committee to be drawn up similar to other clubs and societies. I cannot be running the whole show alone, drawing up activities, events and responsible for everything. Please be fair here guys and gals, apart from this we still have other things in life.

Cheers.

P/S... since there's not much of response on the gathering... we'll have to call it off till further notice.

freestyler0708

Known Member
Oct 2, 2006
to all bro here...i was planing to buy a nissan fairlady 350z....!! but just want to ask how much a full tank cost?? either rm1.920 perliter petrol or rm 2.200.!!!
and how much is the milage?? like full thank rm 120 can run how many km???
pls help all bro here..!!

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
For vpower RM 2.20 per litter is around rm 150...my 350z save petrol more petrol than Caldina...and comparable to Celica...mayb the tank is bigger or something...dunno how to count the mileage...overall it is perfect! =P 350z is fun to drive...no offence...this is my personal opinion onli...im new...

juhari eg6

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
KL
Greetings to all

I would like to tell you guys that there will be a new Shisha/Hookah Spot in town, which is likely to be a new happening place to chill out for all, where else but The Curve Mutiara Damansara. Do come and chill at Empress Café, The Curve which is located opposite to Ittalianies/ Laundry Bar. So you’ve got the idea how does it sound, rite? another TT spot,(just my 2 cents)

Where:
Empress Café The Curve
Mutiara Damansara

When:
Daily,starts from this THURSDAY,15/05/08,7pm to 1am

Shisha:
We serve Al-Fakher and El-Nakhla fresh tobaccos,GUARATEED.

Price:
Regular RM20.00
Special RM25.00
Empress Shisha RM30.00

Foods:
Variety of food served from Malay, Chinese, Italian Cuisine, Western, Deserts & Snacks

Drinks:
Hot & Cold Drinks, Fresh Fruit Juice and of course Honey I Can & Carls Jr.

Be My Guest…

EMPRESS CAFÉ
When you’re here, you’re family…

joe.green.eg6

d3d_1

Jul 6, 2004
hello guys... hws the club doin..? we hav our own here but we don hav a club name yet..

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
problem solve

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do you guys know any good experience foreman that know how to do all the setup on adjustable suspension and arm. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience