Manchester united football club

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
The day has come, let's do it.
Secure the title with a comfortable win at Wigan.

Expecting this...

VDS
Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra
Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes, Park
Ronaldo, Tevez

Sub: Giggs, Hargreaves, Rooney, Anderson & Gary Neville our captain

Wigan 0-3 Man Utd :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
2-0 now ......is it confirm???????? lol
congrate all redevilsssssssssssssssssssss fans

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
We are the Champions, my friends!

Just the first one. One more, one more in Moscow!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
And the amusing thing is Chelsea didn't even win against Bolton at home. Pathetic tossers.

And all this while they were assuming that they'd be level on points with United. Cunts.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Storm : I guess Giggsy's title clinching goal will more of make up for ur disappointment in him? =)
His Ghost has been exorcised.

Silver : To be fair to them, they had stopped playing by the time Giggsy scored. I don't know how but somehow they got the news from the crowd i think.

Right fellow Mancs.
One down. One more to go. The ONE that really counts.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Taking our eyes off the throphy, we shall embrace ourselves, anticipating some pathetic sore dickheads that will surely say that the ref was bias. I can see that barrage of assholes opinions coming from miles away.
Instead, you can see them wanking in some forums already. Now at this very moment.

To those that are wondering whom are they - those dickheads comes in the colour of red and some resides up north in the capital whereas some are our neighbours. Their whinings and moanings are equivalent to them masturbating at the bedside while Chelsea and Us are each banging some supermodels in the bed. They aren't even in the picture and there they are, jerking off themselves, saying that we don't deserve our chicks. Get what i mean?

To answer that ;
1) No, Ferdinand's wasn't a penalty.
2) Yes. Rooney's was. He was going to have a direct pot at goal and he just got chopped down.
3) Yes. Scholesy got lucky. But hey, that was a 50-50 situation. Some refs gives it.Some don't. It was rational for the ref to give him a final warning.
4) If you say Ferdinand's was a penalty, what about Scholesy's one? He was mauled down by Bramble without even slightly touching the ball.

So all those pathetic dickheads that tries to back their conspiracy theories, stop whining. LOSERS. BEAT US IF YOU CAN.
As a matter of fact and mark of respect i have to say, kudos to Chelsea. You gave us a good fight.
Now, see you in Moscow.

Last edited:

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
Finally, Giggs!!! Good goal at right timing for him.
2nd goal definately secure the title for us.

Bravo to all @ Man Utd. Well done.
Let's concentrate on Moscow now.
Do the DOUBLE~~~

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
we are the champion3x.. hehehe.. success to retain the premierleague crown.. now ave to prepare for moscow.. moscow here we come.. hehehe.. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my apm sport spring always leave the spring seat whenever i jack up my kenari. hv anyone experience it? how to solve the problem? especially when the car jumo a little, i can hear the spring hit the spring seat when the spring is seated.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience