RM80 just to jump start your car...

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
yeah, should be more better if all forumer zth got contact no zthian's for emergency cases like this lol....or put the zth sticker at ur car so if anyone from zth see u in trouble situation maybe can help u on the spot....

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
luckily she know a bit, if other girl maybe tow edi lol..

me also faced similar thing last 3yrs, sg besi at the busy road, my car was like motorbot, plug kong n finally stop there, i got spare plug but dont hav tools, no frens over there n it was sunday evening..

i walked bout 100m to front, try my luck to get help n luckily got 1 mechanic repairing 1 civic at the roadside, drive shaft kong wit 1 amoi standing aside, ask him if he could help me to replace the plug, or maybe he could lend me his tools for a while, he said no prob, he will come help me..

after 30mins, he come and replace my spark plugs, after all ok, i giv rm10
for coffee but he then said 'rm50', i was shocked n tell him it just replacing the plugs, summore my own plugs wat.. he then easily say 'kalau saya tak tolong u tadi, siapa lagi mau tolong?? ini hari ahad, workshop semua tutup, lagi hari mau malam, siapa mau tolong, apa macam??' wat to do, just giv him another rm40, summore his car blocking my car, damn bas***d!!

donno how much dat prev amoi kena by changing driveshaft at roadside!!!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
lawnmower,
You left your gf in that dangerous situation. Why not just join AAM and get their assistance? You should be well aware of the dangers now a days.

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
haha..happened to me when i was at subang den car battery died..had my own cables..but no extra car to charge..one fella stopped by n offered RM30 just for charging even using my cable:confused: ...in my heart, i say 'go lanciao your momla'..hehe...waited for my friend..den ltr belanja friend kopitiam..less than RM10...job settled in half hour..haha..

lawnmower

Known Member
Jan 23, 2007
LOL.. where bro?

Yea I wonder why the thread starter didn't tell her to go to ENEOS
actually i was wondering why satria_95 says that i put my gf in danger. well she called me up in the wrong time and i was in a meeting in bangi that time.

i did tell her about eneos but she wasn't sure where it was. i did call her to ask at the info counter. minutes after i hung up the phone she sms-ed me and told me that a mechanic is coming. and the next thing i know was that i went out for dinner with her she was ranting that she lose RM80. :)

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
lawnmower i jus read ur story man that's fuckin' crazy shit wei!! damn those fellas for pressuring ur girl into paying blardy RM80 man! u know last year my fren's car couldn't start in sg. wang parking lot then 2 dudes drove by claiming 2 be mechs and offered help, but of cos no one mentioned anything about price or payment. so after da fellas used jumpstart cables my fren's car started wonderfully, battery was flat obviously. immediately after they demanded RM50 for their help as they sed that was da 'standard price' in town. my fren sed how about RM10 that's when they started 2 get fierce. long story short a fight broke out and the 2 'mechs' got the shit beaten out of 'em. my fren who is a real bugger as well hehe then proceeded to rob them of their money, handphones, necklace, bracelet, sunglasses and other stuff from their car... :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

good move in my opinion :thefinger:

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
Even a blowjob only costs RM10....
shit wei bro u get blown for RM10?? hehe it kinda concerns me as 2 where u get ur blowjobs from dude.. hehe da chick must be fugly :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
i also face this situation before...i was on my way back from genting to jb...where suddenly my fan switch kong...so my engine overheated and that time i was parking at some fuel station...then suddenly this indian in a motorcycle person called himself "boy" came and talk to me about helping people and all sort of stuff...then he just connects 2 wire to make the fan run directly when the engine start and what was shocking is he ask me for RM40...just for connecting wire that had been done around 5 second...haiya...he said normally mech with charge around RM80 for this kinda of job...F*ck...while i was in jb..my mech replace the switch without charging me a cent...

neway...blowjob for RM10 only...wahh...really got haa??

Last edited:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
I don't want to be racist here.Most indian ppl ask for money.Last time my car stuck in the mud.I thought he is a good samatarian.Ask Mahu Tolong then i said ok.After helping ask for Rm100,I just gave him Rm10.He keep on scolding foul words.I don't care just drove away
yeah!!my car was in sunway one night n couldnt sstart....tot starter gone liao coz battery was still working(dat light thingy on it) den went to d workshop(beside d corner tyreshop opposite medan makan sunway) like 1minute walk away to ask for help n they say "kalau lu mau saya jump start atau mau check lu sendiri tolak itu kereta mali" wtf?!!?!?me n a fren hw d fark wanna push d car?!SO....i went to get help frm d taxis outside sunway coll n they say ok....BUT they(indian fellas) want rm10!!haih...i tot mebbe still got gud samaritans hu wud lend a hand without asking for money...i guess i wuz fucking naive.........urgh....summore had no money dat time n had to borrow money frm fren....haih...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This week is a pretty busy week. Super GT weekend starts soon and everyone is going to be busy preparing for the event. So there wouldn't be much updates for the project, as I have to discuss with my sponsors on what needed to do. But then again, I've dreamed up some great concepts. Check out the photo up above. It came from a 1970's Datsun Z432. What is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience