Manchester united football club

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Now that i am calmer, i would like to give a round of applause, for few of our players, in particular Ferdinand who was majestic in the middle throughout, Carrick - though was not in his attacking best but defensively he would have made Keano proud and Park who was literally all over the park and his workrate outshone his more talented teammates.

It was a magnificent team performance and it's really difficult to single out a man of the match. But if you insist, i would say Rio should nick it.

On the attacking display, again after we got the goal, we sat back and were not at our attacking best.
But at least this time we countered attack with more intent and did not aimlessly whack the ball away.
Everybody worked their socks off and it pretty much made up for the last 2 disappointment.

Now, i bet the TRUE MANCS really stood up.
It's a pity the Rocket from our ginger head a$$a$in did not burst the net.

Enjoy this short moment of joy guys.
More serious shit is coming right up.
We've got our left hand on the Barclay's trophy and the left on the UCL.
Question is, can we lift both our hands?
Fucking hell, course we do. And with style!

Last edited:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
congratualations to all man utd fans.. we did it.. all our player play well, beautiful strike from paul scholes.. now it's time to take a revenge if wee meet chelsea in finale.. :dancing2:

Last edited by a moderator:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
moscow we are coming to celebrate........
well done manutd.......thanks you fans also.......

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Paul Schoooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss............... Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!! I screamed like hell @ 3am this morning when our Ginger Prince scored tht beauty!!! I almost wake everyone up ard my residential area!!! LOLzzzzzzzzz....

I told u guyz, i got a feeling tht we might get an early goal... Hahaha... And infact we did tht!!!! And much to my relief, we are able to defend the lead well until the very last minute or second!!!! It was a great performance by the whole team, especially Tevez and Park, who really run their socks off all over the pitch...

Yeah, i agreed with Gti tht Rio hv had another tremendous game at the back... But credit must go to Brown as well... He hv been very good in Vida absent!!! He hold his line well and hv been very alert to what Barca players were abt to do... This is what normally lack from Brown game, lapses in concentration... But he did really well tonite!!!

What can we say abt Scholesy?! I think tht 1999 miss really spur him up!!! He will be my Man Of The Match over the 2 legs... I really do not expect him to play such an important and big role in this 2 games... He is clearly the leader on the pitch for us, and he have speed up his game a lot where we can hardly see him get caught on possession now... Great!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Mmm... I got something to comment on Ronnie... He hv had a good game as well... He help us to attack, lead our forward line well, hold onto the ball well b4 releasing our players, he hv a go at the Barca keeper as well but unfortunately cant find the target and most importantly he track back to help out the defence... But there is 1 thing he can improve on as a player - Fighting Spirit!!! If he runs and fight like Tevez did, i think he will b a superb players!!! Lots of the time, i saw him in walking pace when Tevez & Park were pressing hard on the opponents... And oso, he drop his head pretty easily when he doesnt get the foul from referee... Overall, he hv done a great job for us in this game... Hopefully he can improve more to b a even complete player for us in the future!!!

Moscow 2008, Here We Come!!! We Gonna Win The ECL Trophy There!!! :party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oh yeah, we have made a small little record along the way to Moscow 2008... 12th consecutive home win in the Champions League at Old Toilet!!! Hahaha... Champions!!!! Champions!!! Champions!!! :party:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
yeaaaaa.............i want take leave..........
anyone can tell me when the exact malaysia date for the final????lol.......

another way, hope those injured player recover asap.......as the epl is in crucial situation.......

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The ECL Final is on 21st May!!! It means Malaysia time is Thursday morning!!!

Cheerz!!! :party:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
How about that strike from Scholesy? Absolutely brilliant. I said missing the 99 final would motivate him and boy what a way to book a ticket to Moscow!

And we did get leaders across the pitch. van der Sar did fantastic when called upon. Rio was a colossus, ably assisted by Brown. Carrick was excellent at holding the fort despite him and Scholes being undermanned. Park and Tevez absolutely gave everything and then some. They ran and ran, never stopped trying, never stopped hassling the Barca players, never stopped tracking back to defend. And Ronnie, no doubt asked to be a stand in centre forward by Fergie in Rooney's absence, did a brilliant job. He lead the line, held the ball, played his teammates in, all brilliantly. This showed his maturity and commitment to the team in a quite unselfish and mature display for our Portuguese wizard.

I couldn't really fault the rest. They were all warriors. If I had to criticise anyone it would be Nani who was very wasteful and selfish at times.

But I'm just chuffed to bits right now. United is back in the finals of the Champions League to fight for the European Cup, a place where we belong.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
back to EPL.. we need to win the final two games. Hopefully owen will score the winner against the blues... and bolton.. scrapping for a draw would be great too.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Now we need to make sure all our players will have a good rest after the tough tough past 8 days!!! They hv done well, eventhough we lost to Chelshit (tht was a 86th mins penalty, other than tht we were pretty cool)...

Then the medical staffs need to work over time to make sure our Rooney and Vida will be back soonest for our last 3 games!!! Both them will be "Fresh" after being forced out of this morning game... So, hopefully SAF wil be able to pick both of them on the coming game against WHU!!!

Anderson wasnt play again, so i expect him to 'vent his anger' at WHU when they visit Old Toilet this Sat...

Have a good rest, then back to the EPL biz as u guyz said!!! I think tht Newcastle game will be a big test for Chelshit!!! And a lots will depends on how is their result against Pool in the ECL... If they lost, it wil b a big blow to them... But hopefully both them will go into extra time and drained off their energy b4 being kick out of the ECL on penalty!!! Hahaha... Tht will be tough to take!!!

:party:

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
Messi aso 1 hell of good player..brible pass evra and scholes easily...just that Barca striker not too good enuff....

MU got to be better than yesterday performance later on finals...

However, i am still sure MU will win this CHAMPIONS LEAGUE !!!~~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When,use R,P,2,3 all are working well,but when i use D/4 for driving ..not speed more than 60 k/mh.Its work fine.But,when im speeding more than 80 km/h .. after use brake and stop the car at traffic light.

The car not shift the gear ,sometimes its stuck at 1st gear some time it became to Neutral,even im not change the gear to D/4 to N.If,i still push the gas pedal,the blinking comes on ,i need to restart my car back.After,that everything becames to normal.

If,i still use D/4 and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience