Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Silver,

Where r u huh?!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
On lighter issue, its good tht ManUtd is considering Roque Santa Cruz from Blackburn!!! He is tall, powerful, got skills and 2 great feet!!! The biggest point is now he is prove in the EPL...

Other than tht, Spurs hv oso drop their valuation of Berbatov to 25mil pounds...

Source: Goal.com - Manchester United - United Chase Santa Cruz

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
Well... remaining 2 games will be crucial now.
2 wins away from champion unless Magpies do us favour.

Man Utd remaining matches
home vs West Ham
Man Utd lost last 3 meetings (both home & away)
away vs Wigan
Wigan should be safe from relegation by then

Chelsea remaining matches
away vs Newcastle
Newcastle will fight to restore pride (their form is back)
Past 7 games 4W3D scored 14 goals conceded 4 goals
So looking for good result from the Magpies
home vs Bolton
Bolton might still fighting to avoid relegation

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
agree wif u LazyMF. now it's crucial times & pressure for us.. wif vidic n rooney injured, sure will impact the match against barca.. owh god, seem to be like last season when too many Man Utd player get injury.. :nurse:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, as i said, all SAF need to do for the remaining games are Attack, Attack and Attack... No more tinkering!!! ManUtd is a team full of attacking talent and its our tradition to keep on attacking...

I think its harder to play Newcastle and Bolton for the last 2 games than against WHU and Wigan... The Newcastle game will prove crucial in the race, although we might not need it as we can win all our 2 remaining matches ourselves...

Let's now concentrating on the Barca game... Heard tht they rested 8 of their 1st teamers... So, SAF resting Evra, Scholesy and Ronnie might turn out to b jus right!!!

Exciting!!!

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
can't wait game against barca.. please SAF go for more attacking sytle.. plenty of option man utd ave on d midfield, so use it SAF.. :dancing2:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Silver,

Where r u huh?!
I'm here mate.
Been really busy the past couple of weeks with work, so no time to log on.

Been a kind of lacklustre week for Mancs all over the world.

I agree with some of the stuff that's been said here.

Chelsea probably just deserved the win. They had more hunger and were more positive throughout, whereas United looked like they came looking for a draw or not to lose. Bad mistake. Although Chelsea did get a great helping hand from the linesmen and the ref. That is a very soft penalty to give in a big match like that. Like SAF said, at the other end Ronnie was manhandled by Balak who had no intention of getting the ball, only the man and no foul was called. Crazy.

Some tough calls have not gone our way recently but that's ok. We should have played better and have ourselves to blame. Not getting an away goal in Camp Nou makes things tricky. Losing at Stamford Bridge makes things tricky.

But it's alright. United's destiny is still in their own hands. Win against Barca and United are in the finals. Win the last 2 league games and United retain the Premier League title. Simple enough I think.

United always like to do it the hard way. United definitely has the ability to beat Barca or any team for that matter. The lads have just got to give everything, 100%, every single minute, every single game from now on. I want to see passion, desire and hunger. The players and SAF have all spoken about how special this team is, how talented they are and they know they have to win to cement their place in history. Well now is the time to back up the talk. Now is the time to prove it. Give everything they've got and then some.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
last 2 match
3 may home vs westham
11 may away vs wigan

chelshit last 2 match
5 may away vs newcastle
11 may home vs bolton

what we can see is chelshit is more tough than us, newcastle been in good form recently, that can make them a tought game. bolton is fighting from the relegation, for sure they do and die......

we only scared the last game, cause wigan also near the relegation zone, they also do and die for the last.........

result on 3 may will direct effect who is more dangerous.........LOL

p/s-welcome back silver........LOL.....all missing u so long

Last edited:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
nah... manutd purposely let chelsea win.... we'll win the remaining to games and give chelsea empty hopes.. :P

hahaha

as for Santa Cruz... that would be interesting to see him in the red jersey. huhuhuhu... i like him.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Santa Cruz has got undoubted pedigree. I was very surprised when Blackburn got him and so cheaply. He's got years of experience plying his trade for Bayern. I think he is a classy player that would do well in any team.

We would do well to get Santa Cruz.

PS: I didn't know my presence was missed ;)

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Arghh.... Tough morning, as newz were reporting both Vida and Rooney might not b fit to play in tonite game against Barca... But SAF is still very positive that he and CQ will wait til the very last minute to make decision on the pair... If they are unable to b fit, I think we still hv enough quality in the team to beat Barca, who hvnt scored for 3 successive games...

In defence, we still hv Pique and Silvestre to cover us... Where as in Rooney, we can always move Ronnie further up with Tevez with Hargo covering us on the right!!! I hope Hargo will play on the midfield rather than putting him at the RB again if Vida fail to recover... Hargo hv so much energy, which we shld b using them on the middle for the tough battle!!!

Pretty sure, we left onli 1 choice, to attack Barca from the start and get the right result for us to qualify for the ECL Final... 1 thing SAF & CQ need to consider is - what if we manage an early goal, which i think we are gonna get... Instruction shld b given to the team to keep on attacking, as if we trying to sit back we risk Barca scoring an equaliser... Then, we need to score another 1 to qualify... I just hope we can keep on attacking Barca til the referee final whistle... Esle, we have ourselves to blame again...

I STRONGLY believe we can get the job done tonite!!! Stay together for this historical moment!!! :biggrin:

Other than tht, reports saying 8 of our players might risk being ban after the incident in the Chelshit tunnel after the game... Sigh!!! Did the cibai hai FA ban any of the AFC players when tht infamous flying-pizza incident few yrs back? Hopefully by the time the blind cibai FA finish their investigation, ManUtd already being crowded EPL Champions!!!!

As on Santa Cruz case, he jus fit our bill!!! He is cheap at 10-15mils pound, and he is EPL proven as well... So, i see no reason why SAF do not go all out for him... Or Mayb we can let them hv our Saha on top of the $$$... :biggrin:

Silver,

Welcome back mate!!! Tough time for us, since the last time u posted!!! Hahaha... Just couldnt understand some decision made by both SAF & CQ for the past 3 games... Yep, i agreed on him resting players, but the tactics they employed.................... Strange!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Till now, i still cant predict what kinda team SAF gonna pick... Let's say both Rooney and Vida r fit for this game, so both them will start... Scholesy, Tevez and Evra all rested on Sat, so they too will b starting!!! Ronnie is our main man, and he is the danger man for us to breach Barca fragile defence...

With Vida back, the back 5 including the keeper pick themselves in the lineup... In the middle, Scholesy will partner Anderson or Carrick or Hargo?! Who will be playing on the left?! Giggsy?! U gotta b joking after he went through the full game at the Bridge... Nani looked off the pace in Sat game... Park?! Will he be too light weight as shown in the 1st leg?!

If we r playing 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, with Scholesy in the middle i afraid we r slightly light weight... Hopefully the team will click well together as an attacking unit in this super game where we need a win... :party:

What u guyz thought?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I think it is important that Rooney plays. He gives us great energy and enthusiasm up front together with Tevez. He also provides great movement and vision. We are definitely not the same without him.

As for the midfield, I think we need class and energy. They've just got to bring it and absolutely dominate Barca's midfield, on and off the ball. Harass them till we get the ball, then pass them to death. If Scholesy plays, I hope he plays his socks off. He missed the finals in 99. I hope that spurs him to play an absolute blinder of a game and send us to the finals. Carrick needs to play. The other spot should be Hargreaves or Anderson.

The defence sort of picks itself. Unless Vida can't make it, then I hope to see Fletcher at right back instead of Hargreaves. Owen is much needed in midfield. Rio also relishes the big matches. I'm looking at him to step up again.

I'm pretty much hoping there will be leaders stepping up all over the pitch. Every United player stand up and be counted for. Give it their all and leave nothing to regret. Show Barca and the world what Manchester United is all about.

Make the Busby Babes proud!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Moment of truths fellow Mancs.
An hour away.
I can feel the blood boiling.
May the real Mancs please stand up!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,

Need some help here.
Recently I've changed engine kosong (just block and head) from 4G92P to 4G93 SOHC.
Everything else remain stock from 4G92P.
This is originally a Wira 1.6 manual.
Right now I can only hit 300km/38L(about RM80) as compared to easily 500km/38L when it was still using the 4G92P.
New spark plugs were white (too lean) after 1 month.
I tried driving with extreme decency (shift below 3000rpm and cruise at around 80-100km/h only) but still unable to hit past...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience