Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hopefully without Lampard, their flow of play will be greatly affected!!! I think its better to rest Vida for the Barca game rather than rushing him back from the stomach bucks... I think Pique-Rio wil do for Drogbar, as for J. Cole its Carrick job to subdue him... I think we will hv a good game at the bridge!!!

But for Barca game, we really need to hv 110% concentration bcos if Barca score 1, we need to score 2 to qualify... Big task ahead!!! We need everyone to b calm and stick to SAF plan...

Yeah, this is the wk tht we are all looking forwards to... If we win our next 2 games, we will be having a pretty successful season...

Cheerz!!! :party:

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
Records are set to be broken.
Stamford Bridge unbeaten record to be "RESET" by Man Utd.

I still remember Man Utd ended Arsenal by then the unbeaten run in both home & away for more than a season.

Is Fletcher available now?
I think he can play a main part in Bridge.

Chelsea will go all out as this is a MUST WIN for them.
So just sit back, and whack them with a counter.

So next day newspaper title:
"Home Record & Trophy Gone for Blues"

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
condolance to lampard family first..........

i'm not scared of lampard, the one make me concern is ballack......seem his form is quick good these day......

emm.....will think SAF will use the same formation on wed to play againt chelshit this round?
j.coe is peanut because we a super strong LB......lol

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think the main issue for us all is whether SAF wil stick to his strongest selection for both the Chelshit and Barca games, as there are onli 5 left? Or will SAF change his selection, in order to rest some of his big name players for the Barca tie??? What u guyz think?

Mmm... Actually myself is caught in 2 minds... Hahaha... With jus 5 games left, why not play our BEST players for this 2 important games? But we hv got 3 Big matches within a wk, players will b exhausted... So swap ard with the squad players available for us... Mmm... Lots to think abt...

But for sure, i think SAF wil go for a 4-5-1 formation... And if Fletcher is fit, i think SAF wil use him to run ard... Anderson hv had a rest, so he wil start too... Not too sure abt Hargo, as due to his past injury its pretty tough for his legs to hv 3 tough matches in a wk time... So, am ok with the 3 midfielders in Anderson - Carrick - Fletcher... Rooney wil start alone up front, then Tevez coming in for him in the 2nd half... Nani and Ronnie wil get de knot too i think...

What's u guyz thought?

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
Well, Carrick + Fletcher + Anderson is good center formation for me.
Anyhow, due to match fitness consideration, SAF might rest Fletcher.
So possible line up of Carrick + Hargrease as DM, and Anderson as AM.

But i think Giggs will start instead of Nani, even he is quite inefficient.
Let's hope for some magic moment from the vice captain.
Of course Nani or Park will be introduced.

And i think Ronaldo will be playing too.
For the lone striker, Tevez perhaps.
Defend wise, i hope Pique can play to gain more senior game experience.

I read Philipp Lahm will be leaving Bayern Munich.
Hope that he can join Man Utd. Then let off O'shea, hehehe.
Young defender can play both left & right back.

Last edited by a moderator:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
win against chelsea will break chelsea home record.. i think SAF will select his strongest squad to beat chelsea tomorrow.. go man utd go.. 2-0 win.. :biggrin:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
my god bless the devils... hmm.. what a prayer. hahaha.. well.. hopefully the devils can wrap it up at the bridge.. i wont be able to watch the game, but my soul and heart will be at the bridge cheering GO UTD!!!!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
oWwWw Zephh, poor thing.
What's holding u back man?

Whatever it is, if i were you, darn i bet my last dollar i can;t concentrate.
Ask ur frens to update u on the score, mate.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
FUCK.
What the fuck is wrong with this whole team?
Is Fergie pressing the self destruct button?
Why on earth does he have to come out with such ultra defensive tactics?

I am fucking frustrated.
So are all the Mancs and i bet my last penny on it.
Why, why, why? Can you please answer me?
We got lucky in Nou Camp playing such negative game and expect we can pull through it again here?
Silly. Absolute uncalled for.
If we are to lose the title every Mancs would rather go down fighting. Not being a pussy who sits back with 10men behind the ball and whack the ball clear without directions. We ain't playing Rugby, idiots.

Yes we lost. Shame on us. And serve us right. We ain't any different from the Houllier's Liverpool in the last 2 supposed 'big' games.
If we employ the same idotic tactic against Barca, it doesn't take a genius to see that our season will evaporate up in smoke.

Sir Alex, let me answer you.
You know why our passing was atrocious throughout?
It's because we played with 10 men behind the ball and everytime we got the ball, there's no one to aim at. Simple as that.
I am sure you can see that. But why still?
Since when are United so kiasu?
They went for a break to Saudi, not Singapore right?
I thought you just told us that defending ain't the tradition of Manchester United?

I hate to act like an ass that goes against the team when things go wrong.
I wouldn't if we play our usual game.
Defensive yes of course. But not to the extent where we don't even intent to attack, don't even intent to cross our half way line but just to see out the 90 minutes. This is pathetic, not tactical. It's a very fine line.
Now, need i remind you of the ECL clash with Real Madrid in 99/00?

Please. I implore you to return the Manchester United that you gave us.
Not this pathetic pussy that we just saw in the last 2 games.

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
MU play a bad game....!!! REALLY DISSAPOINTED ME END OF THE GAME...
during the 2nd halft, MU try to fit into the game and it only last not long.....really shit.....do you guys think that is the hand ball ? i see not la..if hand ball then the ball should have gone out or go elsewhere ...... !!! I THINK IS A DIRTY GAME.....

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
We have no one but ourselves to be blame.
When we conceded the first goal, we attacked and we got the equaliser.
then we conceded the second.
We attacked and we got 2 attempts clear off the line.
Now you see what threat we bring when we play our usual game?

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
Well deserved lost.
I can feel the hunger for vitory in Chelsea team, but not in Man Utd.

So let's hope for some interesting games in the midweek & next weekend.
DO or DIE...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yep, Chelshit played much better than us... Credit to them... But as Gti said, me too cant understand what was actually going on in SAF & CQ minds when they decided to go for such a negative tactic in 2 of our most important games in the season so far...

Mayb both them knew something we didnt - The fitness of the team... For the past 2 games, I didnt saw any of our players run too much during the game... SAF & CQ design such a game where we were able to save our energy, but to no effect... We were jus there to suck up al the pressure and hope for the BEST...

Now, a lost is a lost... We do not need to look too much into it as things are stil very much in our own hand... The onli positive thing for the 2 games is, no matter what, we just have to play our attacking game to win all our remaining matches!!! So we are guarantee a truly ManUtd performances for the last few games which we have to attack and attack until the get the result in the end of the day...

Stay calm guyz!!! Yep, we are all very very disappointed... But this is the time where we all need to b calm and b supportive to our team as the DOUBLE still very possible if things all go our way!!! I hope SAF & CQ are able to calm the players as well... Our record this season, every time we lost a game we react with a long stretch of unbeaten run!!! So, everything is still possible for us!!! At least, both the EPL and ECL still very much in our hand, unlike others... Hahaha...

Cheerz up!!!! :party:

P/S: Congratulation to Cristiano Ronaldo for winning the PFA Player Of The Season for the 2nd time running!!! Yahoooooooooooooo...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I was thinking there were nothing much SAF need to improve on his team as the main area where he need to bring in more strength is the striking department... But I was so damn WRONG!!!

After watching SAF transform our attacking side into a 4-6-0 formation, i think we just do not have the players in our rank to do so... If SAF intent to employ more of such formation and strategies next season, this is de area he shld be looking into... He needs more 'Defensive' players who can do what he wanna in our last 2 games... Not Giggsy, not Ronnie, not Rooney, not Nani not Park, not Scholesy, not Fletcher....