Manchester united football club

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
Pressure is on both sides.

Isn't it giving hope to Chelsea and then break their home unbeaten run & claim the championship at Stamford Bridge sweeter.

A win against Chelsea certainly bring the trophy as the goal difference of 18 more than Chelsea.

So let's focus on next trip to Nou Camp and get a positive result.

Man Utd forever~~~

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Damn Friedel...he's giving me a heart attack...why does he always perform when playing againts Man Utd and flop when playing againts the other big 3......

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
friedel always have good form againt manutd.....few yr ago already realize why this fellow suddeny turn in good form againt us!!! lol

actually 3 point is very good situation already........u can see chelsea chase us like a mad dog......LOL.......

right now worry about rooney, surprise that vidic come back befor ecl, this is very good to us.

wednesday i guess we can kill them off since thier form also not good when playing with local team in draw game

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A point in this Blackburn game wasnt the end of the world, as we hv got 3 points margin over Chelsea... Of cause a win with 5 points ahead r much better, but v hv got ourselves to blame for tht...

In Sat game, i think we were definitely a class above Blackburn, somehow we were unable to turn tht advantage into goals tht wil able us the win... It was a very unlucky goal to concede as it hit Rio heel n bounced onto Santa Cruz perfectly... The onli thing i can say is he way both Rio and Vida deal with the throw-in... A bit too casual, as they shld hv bang-kao the ball upwards the field... But then, Rio wasnt at his best on tht day... Strange...

Dun wanna to talk abt tht cibai referee, as he was either blind or dumb... SAF was again spot on in bringing out Giggsy, as he is very ineffective for the way we played!!! Hopefully this is the FINAL last time SAF gonna start Giggsy this season... Sigh!!!

Credit to where it due, their keeper was very good on tht day itself... Bravo... With 3 points ahead, we shld b very comfortable as the last 2 games are hugely win-able!!! But to stand a chance, Chelshit hv got to win all 3...

A lots wil depends on what we can get from the Barca game... Of cause, if v can win all 3 matches in the next 10 days, its the BEST... But i would say go for the ECL games as priority!!! After securing the ECL Final ticket, then v can concentrate all our energy on the EPL for the last 2 games... It might not be too good to think it tht way, but its an alternative for us as the ECL Final wil b in mid May, which v will hv lotsa time to get prepare!!!

Go Go Go ManUtd!!! :party:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
win against barcelona this wednesday will give some momentum to beat chelsea at stamford bridge.. :proud:

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Am very happy as everyone of our players r so gear-up to face Barca this wk at Camp Nou!!! I think it wil b a cracking game for sure given the way our players so desperate to win the tie!!! Now, we are having the right attitude with us, so show us the quality of play and win us this game!!!

:party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
With Brown signing on a new contract, i think it means Pique (Barcelona) & Evans (Sunderland) will both be leaving over the summer... We still got Simpson ard... Not sure tht Brown will play as much next season with SAF rumours to buy a new RB...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I'm hoping for a 5 men midfield for the Barca game with Nani, Anderson, Carrick, Hargo and Ronnie playing... Make sure Nani get the massage where team work come 1st!!! We need a strong midfield to win the battle for us, so that we can play the game with our own tempo!!!

We got to watch out for Messi... If he stay on the left, am very happy as Evra will equal him in all aspect with skills and pace... But i jus hope he never switch to the right where Brown will b playing!!! Else, we will be in for a tough and heart attack nite!!!

With a wider pitch, i think it wil suit our game well too... We shld make good use of it by attacking Barca more from the flanks... So we need both Nani and Ronnie (mayb Hargo as well, so tht Ronnie can b moving into the penalty box for the header!!!) to b at their best to wipe in dangerous crosses... I think Rooney wil give their defenders a very tough time...

Very exciting abt the match, cant wait!!! :party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
SS,

Yo bozz, apa macam?! Long time u see le... Hahaha... Oh, u big ManUtd fan oso?! Great!!! :biggrin:

To b frank, Messi is the onli player tht can trouble ManUtd at the moment... If we play 4-5-1, then am sure we will be double up on him whenever he get the ball... Exciting game!!! Am going for a 1-2 away win for ManUtd!!! Hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys

Im planning to buy a 2010 Toyota car direct from owner. Since this is my first time buying car, i tried to google for some info and found this: http://nextimelah.blogspot.com/2014/02/buying-used-car-in-malaysia-from-direct.html

If anyone has epxerience buying used car from owner, can you please advice since this writing is 2014, maybe some changes recently on the processes, or things that not covered by the writer of the blog. or maybe, if anyone can simply advise me point...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience