Manchester united football club

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
With the probable line up Storm post, I predict 1-1 result. Based from previous game, this line seem lack of attacking composure. But I'm hoping that I'm wrong :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Actually from the AFC game, v all know tht its not too much of who SAF pick n what formation SAF chooses to employ!!! Its all down to the player's passion, willingness to fight for the club, their determination on the day & will to win this competition!!!

It really surprised me very very much with the lineup SAF picked for the AFC game n stil won 4-0 comfortably!!! IF it wasnt for Rooney misses, v could hv a bigger n more embarrass scoreline against AFC!!! :biggrin: All the players played really really well on the night!!!

So i hope tht performance can spice up those rested 1st teamers in order to push them to produce a similar level of playing attitude!!! Its Giggsy 100 euro games for ManUtd, and i hope he wil give us an outstanding captain performance!!!

All in all, with Lyon hving their own trouble lately + SAF 4-4-1-1 is said to b more suitable for European games than their domestic league matches, am going for a good away win in the European nite!!!

Go Go Go ManUtd!!! Show us how badly u guyz wanna to win the ECL trophy again!!! :party:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Well, if the boys play with the kind of passion, hunger and desire like they did against Arsenal, we can beat anyone, regardless of the formation. That's very true. That's beyond turning up. That's beyond standing up and be counted. That's what you call, Bring It.

If all the players Bring It against Lyon, we will win.

The thing about European matches is that, Fergie's teams have always had a little bit of a problem adjusting to European opposition and their tactics. So that's a slight worry, but like I said, if we Bring It, like 7-goals-against-Roma type Bring It, then that's not going to be a problem.

Lyon's got a lot of quality in attack and they may tailor their tactics to handle United, as all continental opposition seems to do. So it probably isn't going to be plain sailing. But then every team in Europe is going to be tough. You've just got to play well.

That said, I think the team is as ready as ever to tackle the best Europe has to offer. Away goals will be crucial, so I hope we grab a few and keep it tight ourselves.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
draw with goals is a good result already considering we're playing away. And that away goal will be very2 crucial when we play again in the 2nd leg. It can make or break our season

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
aww man.. lost all. But heck...... we beat the GOONERs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha..... damn good goal fr Owen.. and... best of all.. Heskey stole a draw against Chelsea!!!!! huhuhuhu...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, glad to b back!!! But all our recent postings were gone!!! Sigh!!!

Great win over AFC, but to b frank, AFC played much better than us especially in the 1st half... I think we were out pace by their 4-4-2 over our 4-5-1!!! Am very surprised abt it!!! Credit to where it due, bravo to them!!! I think v were pretty nervy at the start...

Again, Rooney wasted lotsa chances to put us ahead... He needs to b more clinical in front of goal as all his over aspect in the game were near perfect!!! As for Scholesy, games tht play with high pace might not b suitable for him anymore, as he was get caught many times when he holds onto the ball for too long...

But when both Tevez and Anderson came on, we look like a diff team where this 2 players keep running like a mad dog chasing for every ball!!! This is what we wanna, keep pressuring the opponents!!!

Superb penalty and a perfect free-kick won us the game!!! I was so damn relief to get this game out of our fixture after the game... Hahaha... :biggrin: I think Adebayor was lucky to score with his hand, else i dun see him able to put the ball into the net from tht angle!!! Rio said he heard VDS shouted :Keeper!! Let go... But VSD said he didnt... So, i suspect it was tht lousy Ade who did it to confuse our players... But, stil it was our mistake!!!

Other than tht, it was another big relief for us as Wigan managed to grap a point off Chelshit!!! LoLzzzzzzzzz... :party:

To A. Grant: Never try to start a mind game with our SAF!!! U gonna eat ur own words for tht!!!

:party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, tough games ahead but the 5 points lead do give a little more cushion in case there is any twist and turn left... I strongly believe Everton wil get something out of the game against Chelshit...

But then our game against Blackburn hv never been easy... We hv the squad to cope!!! I think players like Silvestre, Nani, Vida & Saha might jus get a game in order for them to gain back their match fitness for the remaining of the season where SAF need them all... As usual, if we play with the right attitude and passion, we wil pull through!!! Eager to know more abt our development for the next few days right b4 our game, then v wil roughly know who SAF gonna pick for the wkend game & Barca game!!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
oh man.. this is going down the wire... abit of an inconsistency coming fr our end this season. Hopefully the lads will stay firm and confident.. stay calm for sure and consolidate. As long as we keep winning against the other teams... irregardless of the chelsea game.. we'll still retain the championship.

and also.. shall we win the ECL again? heh heh heh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hehehe... Of cause, we can win the ECL this season... All 4 teams left do hv the chance to do so, but we are the favourate!!!

As for our No.9, dun give up on Saha jus yet although he hv had lotsa injury this season... Who knows mayb he wil b scoring the winner for us in the ECL final this season n win us the trophy!!! :biggrin: Hahaha... I think SAF wil use him carefully over the course of the last few games in the season... Saha stil hv a role to play and he is getting fit now!!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
getting fit and then hurt himself during warm up. hahahahaha.. Poor fella just kena bugged by injuries.

just hope the lads can hold on to their nerves for these final games..