Manchester united football club

vtec_1088

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
Other than tht, i would love to hear from u guyz abt Nani case... Do u guyz think its Nani tht provoke those cibai hai AFC players to kick him?! Do u guyz think he was showboating?!

For me, i dun think so... Both Nani & Ronnie r skillful players and by displaying their skill on the game show how confidence they r with themselves!!! And to me, dun think Nani hv over doit or anything n tht nite!!! I think its non-sense tht AW complained abt it as i think they r a SORE-LOSERS!!! Always!!! Go ask him, if other team players kick kao his Fabregas cos he is displaying his skill on the pitch, what wil he say?! For sure he wil lost his top n diu kao the referee on the sideline kao kao!!!

I think its de case with our Kelantan Sohai Nik Aziz who said, due to gals dressing (jus bcos gals r not covering their head, hands & legs), it disturb men to concentrate their mind on praying!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: What a cibai-est joke in the world?!

AW together with Nik Cibai, u guyz shld TEACH yr ppl to b discipline n not blaming other for yr own faults!!! SOHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... :mad::mad::mad:

watch your words mate.. don't bring any racist issue here.. do you know what's the reasons behind the nik aziz's dressing code?

vtec_1088

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
Other than tht, i would love to hear from u guyz abt Nani case... Do u guyz think its Nani tht provoke those cibai hai AFC players to kick him?! Do u guyz think he was showboating?!

For me, i dun think so... Both Nani & Ronnie r skillful players and by displaying their skill on the game show how confidence they r with themselves!!! And to me, dun think Nani hv over doit or anything n tht nite!!! I think its non-sense tht AW complained abt it as i think they r a SORE-LOSERS!!! Always!!! Go ask him, if other team players kick kao his Fabregas cos he is displaying his skill on the pitch, what wil he say?! For sure he wil lost his top n diu kao the referee on the sideline kao kao!!!

I think its de case with our Kelantan Sohai Nik Aziz who said, due to gals dressing (jus bcos gals r not covering their head, hands & legs), it disturb men to concentrate their mind on praying!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: What a cibai-est joke in the world?!

AW together with Nik Cibai, u guyz shld TEACH yr ppl to b discipline n not blaming other for yr own faults!!! SOHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... :mad::mad::mad:

watch your words mate.. don't bring any racist issue here.. do you know what's the reasons behind the nik aziz's dressing code?

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Well in case of people coming to you at knee high, it doesn't need provocation for them to do that. In happen in the game eventhough you playing in the modest way. It will happen to player that happens to be the key player on the team. Look at Ronaldo (Ac Milan), does he provoke the opponent that he deserved to be tackle like that? I don't think so...it just that he's just to good to let loose and hold the ball too long that opponent tend to take him down in what ever mean necessary as soon he get the ball...Opponent player also have to be criticize if they become a sore loser...they are so called professional...i know they are human and meant to do mistake...but for god sake...isn't it childish to let your anger to a person who are performing well that you. If what Nani's done is been criticize, well i think the football game will be boring one day....there won't be any skill and fancy move which we the football fan crave for on every game.
No offense Gti, my comment is not intend directly to your post but i just think all the fuss on what Nani's done is just unnecessary.

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
vtec-1088,
we got your message dude...don't have to post it 3 times :burnout:

Storm,
Better edit your post before it become fiery debate here :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha.... Apologize for bringing up inappropriate example here!!! Actually for tht issue, v hv discussed it b4 in the "General Talk" section so i didnt think its 'sensitive' anymore!!! My sincere apology to those who felt offended!!! :biggrin:

Back to Nani case, yep, i disagree with SAF on this as well!!! I dun really think Nani was over-do it... All he did was head juggling the ball when its high up... He didnt flick it up n head juggling it on purpose!!! He jus did it at the right moment when the ball is high!!! U get what i means?!

Cantona did it b4!!! Zidane did it b4 as well... So was Ronaldo (de fat 1)... But do u think they r provoking others?

Managers always need to tell their players to keep their cool n not being provoked by any things or any players on the field as they got a mission & responsibility to the team they r represented!!! Failing to do so, is their own fault!!! Its a simple thing to all football players!!!

If they react to this kinda thing, they r suppose to get punish!!! Jus like when u got a harsh tackle from behind n u kick tht player back...

If Nani was showboating, then Ronnie was doing it in every game as he keep crossing his legs over the ball in order to trick, make a fool or take a mickey out of the opponents (depends on how u see it again, for me, its skill n confidence!!!) SAF shld hv had a words with him after each n every game as well on this!!!

Sorry, my 'asshole' sting again here!!! :biggrin:

vtec_1088,

Errr... Reason ah?! Not interested le... Try look for the old thread abt him under the 'General Talk' section n post the reason there la... V talk abt it over there la... I was jus bringing it up as an example and not really wanna to discuss abt it... "Why our own fault hv to b blamed on others!!!"

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Drunken FA... Yet another let off for AFC players... No action for Gallas... Champions to the FA!!! I think they r 'buying' AFC for this yr EPL title!!! :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Perfect example as to why AFC ppl r SORE-LOSERS!!!

Dublin_Best_7, Manchester United fan.
Posted Today @ 16:35 View all Dublin_Best_7's posts

Gilberto is a hypocrite for coming out and saying that about Nani. Is his memery that short? Does he not remember Bergkamp making a mokery of the Newcastle defence or Henry running rings around Liverpool at Highbury? I sense a sore looser. So what the boy has skill and was enjoying himself. I'm sure if they were 4 nil against us at home the tricks would have come out.
Source: Manchester United Your Say | Manchester Utd | English Premier League | Football News from TEAMtalk

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Perfect example as to why AFC ppl r SORE-LOSERS!!!

Dublin_Best_7, Manchester United fan.
Posted Today @ 16:35 View all Dublin_Best_7's posts

Gilberto is a hypocrite for coming out and saying that about Nani. Is his memery that short? Does he not remember Bergkamp making a mokery of the Newcastle defence or Henry running rings around Liverpool at Highbury? I sense a sore looser. So what the boy has skill and was enjoying himself. I'm sure if they were 4 nil against us at home the tricks would have come out.
Source: Manchester United Your Say | Manchester Utd | English Premier League | Football News from TEAMtalk

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Well in case of people coming to you at knee high, it doesn't need provocation for them to do that. In happen in the game eventhough you playing in the modest way. It will happen to player that happens to be the key player on the team. Look at Ronaldo (Ac Milan), does he provoke the opponent that he deserved to be tackle like that? I don't think so...it just that he's just to good to let loose and hold the ball too long that opponent tend to take him down in what ever mean necessary as soon he get the ball...Opponent player also have to be criticize if they become a sore loser...they are so called professional...i know they are human and meant to do mistake...but for god sake...isn't it childish to let your anger to a person who are performing well that you. If what Nani's done is been criticize, well i think the football game will be boring one day....there won't be any skill and fancy move which we the football fan crave for on every game.
No offense Gti, my comment is not intend directly to your post but i just think all the fuss on what Nani's done is just unnecessary.
yes i get what u mean, Lopot.
But just as a point of discussion, u see.
Knee high tackles happen all the time,especially to an opponent's best player.

But we need to distinguish that to Nani's case.
What Nani did was interpreted as an insult to and by the opponents.
Whether what he did amount to showboat by the audience/spectators,pundits is a subjective and different issue altogether.
And the message that everyone(that is against Nani's antics) tries to convey is, such actions attract unncessary risks to your own safety. Hence, why do it.

If you wan to showboat while in the midst of an attacking move - ie stepovers, flick ons etc - something which serves a purpose, i am sure it will negate the criticisms received.
That said, it will still attract unruly tackles from the opponents.
But at least, at the very least, it was done with a purpose.
And if the showboating serves no purpose but at the same time attracts risk, why do it. No?

I hope you get what i mean. I am not saying we shouldn't have tricks in a football game. What then, will be our entertainment, right?
What i am trying to tell is, do it at the right time, right purpose and right reason.

And the funny thing is, Brazillians think that stepovers are an insult to defenders.
Ironic ain't it?
:biggrin:
Cheers mate.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
That is in no way racist and Storm can bring any examples he feels like bringing. In a way, that's a perfectly valid analogy, so well done Storm. Anybody who wants to argue otherwise, I'm here all day.

Ok, back to football. It was inevitable that United would get another Premier League team. Its been like 12 consecutive or something like that. Thank you FA, you piece of shit.

But then, who cares. We are United and you have to beat the teams to win the cup. Beating better teams on the way just makes it sweeter.

On the matter of Nani "showboating". What showboating? I saw a highly skilled player trying to keep the ball away from his opponents. If the opponents were so shit as to be unable to retrieve the ball, thats their problem. Fucker whingers and sore losers as usual those Pizza Chuckers.

The real problem wasn't Nani's supposed showboating, its Arsenal's disgusting reaction to it. That's what people should have payed attention to, not a skillful player using his skill.

I know Fergie said he'll have a word with Nani. Basically I think he means to remind Nani that there are less talented cunts who will try to break your leg if you completely arse fuck them with your skill.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
I know Fergie said he'll have a word with Nani. Basically I think he means to remind Nani that there are less talented cunts who will try to break your leg if you completely arse fuck them with your skill.
Exactly.
There's no disputing of the guilt of opposition players.
It's what we should and shouldn't do to protect ourselves.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
But we need to distinguish that to Nani's case.
What Nani did was interpreted as an insult to and by the opponents.
Whether what he did amount to showboat by the audience/spectators,pundits is a subjective and different issue altogether.
And the message that everyone(that is against Nani's antics) tries to convey is, such actions attract unncessary risks to your own safety. Hence, why do it.

If you wan to showboat while in the midst of an attacking move - ie stepovers, flick ons etc - something which serves a purpose, i am sure it will negate the criticisms received.
That said, it will still attract unruly tackles from the opponents.
But at least, at the very least, it was done with a purpose.
And if the showboating serves no purpose but at the same time attracts risk, why do it. No?
The thing is I think they are overreacting.

Watch the incident that was deemed showboating again. I saw the ball in the air and Nani trying to get it away from the chasing Arsenal players ie it WAS for a purpose. He used some sick skills to accomplish that instead of hoofing it away. Le Arse players got pissed because they got pwned in such a way. They are the sore fuckers for reacting that way. It wasn't like Nani suddenly flicked the ball up in the middle of the park and started seal dribbling for nothing but to piss them off. In fact, because they reacted this way, I'd rather he have. I hope all these fuckers never get to see skillful, technically gifted players. They deserve only to get to watch big oafs hoofing it up to each other the entire game.

Why are they overreacting? Because they are Arsenal. They're the media darlings (FA as well). They can't be ridiculed or humiliated because they're sensitive and temperamental, you see. We've got to look after their feelings, you know. What next, limiting ourselves to only winning by 2 goals? Lets not score more. In fact, lets not play keep ball. Let's pass them the ball instead.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
And the FA again proves they are a bunch of Arsenal loving fuckers by deciding after reviewing video evidence, not to punish Gallas for kicking Nani on an off the ball incident.

This is a new low for the FA.

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
The thing is I think they are overreacting.

Watch the incident that was deemed showboating again. I saw the ball in the air and Nani trying to get it away from the chasing Arsenal players ie it WAS for a purpose. He used some sick skills to accomplish that instead of hoofing it away. Le Arse players got pissed because they got pwned in such a way. They are the sore fuckers for reacting that way. It wasn't like Nani suddenly flicked the ball up in the middle of the park and started seal dribbling for nothing but to piss them off. In fact, because they reacted this way, I'd rather he have. I hope all these fuckers never get to see skillful, technically gifted players. They deserve only to get to watch big oafs hoofing it up to each other the entire game.

Why are they overreacting? Because they are Arsenal. They're the media darlings (FA as well). They can't be ridiculed or humiliated because they're sensitive and temperamental, you see. We've got to look after their feelings, you know. What next, limiting ourselves to only winning by 2 goals? Lets not score more. In fact, lets not play keep ball. Let's pass them the ball instead.
Agreed with Silver and Gti i got what you mean dude, cheers.

Anyway we should agreed 1 thing...arsenal is totally a sore loser team...right from their manager up to their player....:biggrin:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Had it been one of our players that lashed out and got away, then the next thing we know it's the front page news that United's player got away scot-free again.

The biasness has always been there and will always be there.