Part 2: 2008 R3 Satria Neo Test Drive

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Tuned by Racing Enthusiasts on a budget.

What?!! no turbo's...just some silly cover, cap and another cap...R3 should employ an engineer for the engine bay..not a designer...
According to the article there are rumours of a turbo bolt-on kit for Neo. But rumours will be rumours.

adliz

Known Member
Jan 30, 2005
i heard this particular snr3 is targeted to be mass-produced, ie proton line-up..

the 'real' r3 gonna be based on stage2 or the GTi soon..:hmmmm:

Dec 19, 2005
exterior:adore:
interior:nurse:
power base:hmmmm:

maybe i'll get one once R3 put Neo to its max satisfaction (the car itself satisfied with its appearance and performance:biggrin: )

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
well, gotto thank zth crew for this good write-up,

i wish if r3 wanna make neo gti or r3, put in the 1.8 engine with cps and vim, get the power up to around 200bhp, better torque and the neo will fly off the showroom in no time.

think about it, 200hp in that lightweight body, can even keep pace with those vtec screamers

exterior and interior wise already nice and racy looking, those department already good....

if only my wish would come true.... hehehe

DjRevo`

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Ipoh Mali
haha exterior and interior is nice engine sux..
if i buy i will throw away the engine and put in an evo engine if can fit la

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
if i get this Neo R3 i will put that GSR 1.8 engine nomore campro or camtakpro...cant imagine the look,power and kechinnggg!! sounds...hehehehe

benzee

Known Member
Dec 17, 2003
Two thumbs up for the Zerotohundred crew who brought us this excellent review of the Neo R3.:adore: :tee:

Like what the others said the previous post. R3 did a good job tuning the Neos but mostly to the exterior and interior of the Neos as for the performance upgrade is below par compare to GTi R3.:slug:

Hope the GTi version of Neos will have an engine upgrade. Eg. 1.8l like the previos GTi.

emailyou

Known Member
May 11, 2005
South Park
Where is the safety measure?:hmmmm:

I bet most of proton car don't have safety measure embedded!:stupid:

Just my 2 cent....and my 2 balls

geeanes

Known Member
Dec 18, 2007
where can i buy this car bro's? love it but didn't know where to buy?:hmmmm:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
200bhp on 1.6L...?? hahaha... let their horse come la.... hahahaha....'''

the outlooks is really nice... bump up the NEO R3...
engine... if got chance, just change it to better 1... power & reliable...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifus,im new in this motoring industry.. bought a 2nd hand with 90xxx mileage.. my questions are. when is the time to top overhaul and when is the time to do full overhaul? is there any sign? what is the cost for top overhaul? and how about overhaul? what parts are replaced on top overhaul and overhaul? hope all sifus here can answer my question. newbie here needs some knowledge
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience