Manchester united football club

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
oh.. it came from my air-rifle that i set up at my balcony.. calculated the trajectory and speed... i shot up the sky facing north-west... and with a little help fr the wind.. it shot straight at Adebayor's head.... :)

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
If it wasnt for Rooney sharpness not at his best, i think 7 - 8 goals shld b no problem... Everytime Rooney got the ball, both their CB's legs were shaking... Strange as they r AFC 1st choice CB...

Tonite 9.30pm is the Live FA Cup draw on ESPN...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Guyz,

So come the Lyon game after this superb performance, who do u think SAF wil b picking for tht game?! SAF gonna go for his original plan even b4 the AFC game, or look into the team he picked for the AFC n give those form players another chance?!

I think most properly SAF wil stick to the earlier, as Giggsy, Tevez, Ronnie & Scholesy might b re-called!!! So, there wil b no Nani, Park, Fletcher & Anderson??? Of all the 4 players mentioned tht SAF gonna leave out, i think Anderson deserve another chance as he really hv got a good good game!!! But wil SAF brave enough to choose him over the more experience Scholesy?! Or play both them with Tevez out?! As for previous experience, SAF always opt for a 4-5-1 formation in any away ECL games... I jus hope Anderson is giving another good chance!!! :biggrin:

Mmm... All r interesting n important questions to b answer by our Old master!!!

What u guyz think?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Like you said, Fergie likes the 4-5-1 formation in Europe, especially away. In fact he bought Hargreaves in specifically to fit into this system as the missing piece, midfield anchorman. So he may stick with that.

He rested a couple of players and we'll likely see them against Lyon.

So, I won't be surprised to see Hargreaves, Carrick and Scholes in the middle. Giggs on the left and Ronaldo on the right. Rooney up top by himself.

Or I could be completely wrong and Fergie decides on the 4-4-2, dropping Carrick and playing Tevez up top with Rooney.

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
i hope anderson will get another chances to play again lyon. he's very entertaining player, his pass, cross.. superbly done by him against arsenal..

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
With Saha back and the privilege of 7 players on the bench in UCL's game, i don't think SAF will do much changes to the side that beat the arse.
Few changes are inevitable but question is who?

The back 4 plus VDS will remain.
The puzzle starts with the attacking 6.
As i mentioned earlier, since Saha is back, i would like to think that SAF will start with both Wazza and Tevez, the latter being the target while the former drop off a little to the midfield as usual.

For this particular game, i think SAF will opt for experience - therefore Scholesy will start. Pretty sure. Another certain starter will be Ronnie.
Now, there remain 2 more slots - so it will be between Giggsy, Carrick, Anderson and Hargreaves.

If Giggsy is overlooked, Wazza will then come in from the left and we will have Hargreaves Scholes and Carrick in the middle.
And if Giggsy starts, then i will expect Anderson and Carrick to be dropped - though personally i doubt SAF will make so much changes to a central midfield pairing that performed so admirably in their last match.
But that said, I do not expect Anderson to start the game as i personally feels that SAF will give Scholesy the nod for the attacking midfield berth.

So my guess is either - Rooney - Hargreaves - Scholes - Carrick Ronnie or
Giggs - Carrick - Scholes - Rooney

i think it's highly unlikely Carrick will be dropped given his form in recent matches.
And since Giggsy's form's not the best recently, the thought that Rooney could drop to the left is a big possibility.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Ronnie will certainly start, that goes without question.

The key I'm looking at is who got rested against Arsenal and that's Tevez, Scholes, Giggs and Hargreaves. So, of the 4 of them, 2 will most probably start. I'm betting that Scholesy and Hargo is about 90% certain to start, with Giggs maybe 70%.

And then you look at who played against Arsenal. Carrick played the full 90 minutes. Somehow I have a feeling he may be sacrificed, although he's been in brilliant form and I would like to see him play. He may play if Fergie employs a 5 man midfield. Anderson looked tired before he was subbed against Le Arse. I don't think he'll play. Nani also played the full 90. He may start because of how well he did, but then there's fitness to think about. So he's a throw up with Giggsy and Giggs will likely get the nod because of experience and he had a rest.

Rooney will definitely start. If we play a 5 man midfield, Tevez won't start. If we play 4-4-2 he will.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a joke!!! Hahaha... V get yet another Premier League tie in the FA Cup game, this time against Pompey at Hom!!! Hahaha... But luckily for us, its another hom tie for us, so tht's not too bad... :biggrin: I think Chelsea hv been very lucky in all cup competitions this yr... They always get weaker opponents, FA Cup, League Cup& ECL too... Hahaha...

Back to the line up in Lyon... Today's report said SAF gonna play Ronnie, Giggsy & Scholesy!!! And i think he wil play Tevez as well!!! So the main question here wil b whether Carrick or Hargo wil b picked for th remaining spot in the lineup...

I agreed tht SAF bought Hargo mainly for his european experience, so i think he wil start!!! But given tht Carrick is currently on form he shld play as well n if omitted him, it wil b totally diff midfield lineup from Sat... Other than tht, v got a important league match against Newcastle away which is a must win game for us, so all in all i think SAF might opt for Hargo & keep Carrick for the Sat game... Hahaha... Not easy being SAF, tht's y he is being paid so much to do this!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Other than tht, i would love to hear from u guyz abt Nani case... Do u guyz think its Nani tht provoke those cibai hai AFC players to kick him?! Do u guyz think he was showboating?!

For me, i dun think so... Both Nani & Ronnie r skillful players and by displaying their skill on the game show how confidence they r with themselves!!! And to me, dun think Nani hv over doit or anything n tht nite!!! I think its non-sense tht AW complained abt it as i think they r a SORE-LOSERS!!! Always!!! Go ask him, if other team players kick kao his Fabregas cos he is displaying his skill on the pitch, what wil he say?! For sure he wil lost his top n diu kao the referee on the sideline kao kao!!!

I think its de case with our Kelantan Sohai Nik Aziz who said, due to gals dressing (jus bcos gals r not covering their head, hands & legs), it disturb men to concentrate their mind on praying!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: What a cibai-est joke in the world?!

AW together with Nik Cibai, u guyz shld TEACH yr ppl to b discipline n not blaming other for yr own faults!!! SOHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... :mad::mad::mad:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
so in a way ur saying that SAF is one of them as well?
I have to disagree with you on this storm.

What Nani did, though did not violate any written law, is totally uncalled for.
What is the purpose of him doing so? To show confidence?
Think again.
There are many ways to show your confidence.
Now when Mourinho was voicing his confidence/arrogance, i remember u were saying him a big mouth didn't you?
If he were showing off - vocally ie: provoking, it doesn't necessarily mean we shall fall for his cheap booby trap ain't it.

Alas, we are all human.
It is only natural that we will be angered by his jibes.
Similarly in the Nani incident, imagine if you're a footballer. Your team are losing 4-0 to your bitter rival and there's this oppposition player juggling in front of you.
You will take that as a taunt - an insult to your intelligence/capability as a footballer/person. (whether intentionally or not)
And yes, i will raise both hands to admit that I will be the first person to bring him down if i were playing because he was insulting my whole team.

And pls do not bring politics into the picture - i don't think the comparison is appropriate.
We are talking about a criminal offence that can bring up to 20years imprisonment + whipping as a consequence - as compared to a game of football where a 2 footed lunge will only bring a straight red and 3 matches suspension. (And maybe a broken foot)
So it's totally a different level of human restraint that we are talking about.

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
On Nani case, I would agree with David Platt and Glen Hoddle....showboating is ok if its done on the right time and the right place. In this case, I think Nani have the right to be fancy and showboat his skill and antics because he's been exceptionally well againts one of the best defensive line in the league. He outsmart their wing back left and right and create chaos with the centerback where the mohawk use to be dominant.
On the Nik Aziz case...well i think it should been discussed here lar storm...general election are close by, racist and religions sentiment are very sensitive now. Let's just focus on our beloved team, Man Utd :biggrin:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
yes, it can be done. Anytime anywhere. Nobody is stopping you.
But your bear your own consequence. Simple as that.
If a person came in knee high.
What you gonna do after that?
Shout at him?
Which is why i say, it's totally uncalled for. You're asking for trouble.

vtec_1088

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
Other than tht, i would love to hear from u guyz abt Nani case... Do u guyz think its Nani tht provoke those cibai hai AFC players to kick him?! Do u guyz think he was showboating?!

For me, i dun think so... Both Nani & Ronnie r skillful players and by displaying their skill on the game show how confidence they r with themselves!!! And to me, dun think Nani hv over doit or anything n tht nite!!! I think its non-sense tht AW complained abt it as i think they r a SORE-LOSERS!!! Always!!! Go ask him, if other team players kick kao his Fabregas cos he is displaying his skill on the pitch, what wil he say?! For sure he wil lost his top n diu kao the referee on the sideline kao kao!!!

I think its de case with our Kelantan Sohai Nik Aziz who said, due to gals dressing (jus bcos gals r not covering their head, hands & legs), it disturb men to concentrate their mind on praying!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: What a cibai-est joke in the world?!

AW together with Nik Cibai, u guyz shld TEACH yr ppl to b discipline n not blaming other for yr own faults!!! SOHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... :mad::mad::mad:

watch your words mate.. don't bring any racist issue here.. do you know what's the reasons behind the nik aziz's dressing code?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i've converted my v6 auto to v6tt auto in 2009, no problems till early this year when hell broke loose. GB kong in april, change to another autott gbox and kong again exacty a month later which the seller decline any warranties. So i ended up using a manual tranny and i was told it was from a manual v6, code 312, 9'' and again told that it is okay to be installed in my V6tt. So now after using for 4-5 months, can feel that the new clutch is slipping. I was told by another friend of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience