Valentine's Day...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
now he is paying rm54k to propose to her.
wat will his dad says?

"son. u dissappointed me." then the dad got heart attack.

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
If RM40k to rent one billboard per month. If he get the business for the company, surely got commission mah, same like selling cars.

So let's say if prime area the rate is higher, the commission is higher. Mana tahu he super salesman/sales executive can get so many deals in a month, you say his gaji how much leh.

Can spend RM54k on a wedding proposal, his bank account surely way more money than RM54k la.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Can spend RM54k on a wedding proposal, his bank account surely way more money than RM54k la.
use credit card. hehe...........
swap credit card and pay slowly.
or else he get a personal loan perhaps. as long as not get from ah long.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
hope that there is a follow up on how much they spend for their wedding and honeymoon.

anyone did a background search on David and Kelly? :biggrin:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
so he didn't actually spend RM40K, maybe just the printing and installation fee.

and the ads will stay for a month, not day.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
it says is his family line business marr.........
rm40k is market price.
but father and son no need kira. haha................
so its free larr.

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Billboard ads company all very rich.Because i do accounts for 1 company call SPECTRUM also do billboard.Damm kaya

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
de story weird abit...at de newspaper.. he said.. look at this weird advert.. n she was thinkin dat its another his creations.. but in here.. it wrote there.. she saw de billboard herself.. so.............

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Luckily she didn't speechless and shocked till crash her car. Things like this, when she driving, she may be so focused till forget to look at the road. So in that way, this is a stupid way of proposing.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Luckily she didn't speechless and shocked till crash her car. Things like this, when she driving, she may be so focused till forget to look at the road. So in that way, this is a stupid way of proposing.
from star newspaper i read that it was the guy who pick the gal purposely to pass by the signboard and show to her. how come its she drive? but few pages back, someone also saying that she actually did drive her car pass by and saw the signboard b4.
confusing. which is the truth of the story? newspapers all no standard one. 1 say like this, another say like that.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
It figures...just another rich kid with (daddy's) money to burn.

Romantic? If he had to crawl through broken glass to raise that amount of money to do that BY HIMSELF, then that's romantic. Foolish, but still romantic.

If that kind of money is pocket change to him, not so much.

This tendency to measure love in monetary terms, is exactly what is wrong with Valentine's Day and our world in general.

Oh BTW, guys should be thankful towards this bloke. In fact, you should probably thank him with your fists, to his face. Because he raised the bloody bar. Now, girls wouldn't just be happy with flowers, chocolates and teddies. They'll want love notes on billboards. Otherwise, you'd be considered unromantic. Yippee ki yay, motherfucker.

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
silverfish,
his act has raise the market marriage proposal price.
when guy want to propose, gal will say "at least Rm54k like the signboard guy to prove ur sincerity larr!!"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Heya guyz, i need ur help here from all sifu's and jinkl make sure u help me haha
im transplanting evo4 into my gen2, i bought the halfcut, everything was running fine there, brought back to the workshop, very experience worker also, anywayz, there's are some questions and i hope u guyz can help me, here is goes

1. when i got the engine, all i did was clean the inside gearbox and togethwer with locking to 2wd, and flush the gearbox,timing belt and air cond belt, we replace some hoses, wash...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience