Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
u can see 1 of those VW in jalan bangsar SHELL petrol station at night its a light blue colour ...sadly i dont have a camera phono to snap it ...its the wan same row as the LRT station.....nice car and nice condition

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
yellow Gallardo is DAD 9. the GT3 is WJP 88! anything to do with JP Chin? Since his F430 is JP 88. no plate on the orange Gallardo..
i dunno if he has any relation to JP Chin.....but the GT3 visits a house in Bangsar quite regularly..or maybe he stays there...cant really see the house as it is built down hill and the gate is the closed type....it has a SUPER big garage/car porch/area before entering house....

the banglow is in Jalan Medang Tanduk, parallel to Jalan Turi...

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
my ex-schoolmate who's a bastard...his dad owns one...kharmann ghia.....though now his stupid son has broke the headlights....

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
okok...so it's the TT edition R..

not too far from my TTR8....haha......

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
SUPERCARS FOR CHARITY… in aid of Malaysian Flood Victims

Recognizing that the rebuilding and restoration of communities ravaged by the recent floods in Malaysia requires significant effort, time and money, the clubs of supercar owners have organized a “thrills at Sepang” event to raise awareness and funds in aid of the recent Malaysian flood victims.

This event is organized by the Porsche Club Malaysia (PCM) in collaboration with the Ferrari Owner’s Club (FOC), Lamborghini Owner’s Club (pending registration) and Force of Nature Aid Foundation (FON) to assist local foundations and non governmental organizations (NGOs) in lending a hand to communities hit by the recent devastating floods.

This idea was conceptualized by a group of caring Supercar owners who will contribute their time and cars to be ‘chauffeurs’ for charitable passengers to experience ‘first hand’ the thrill of lapping the Sepang International racing Circuit with the speed and excitement only supercars can offer.

The belief that “the strongest force of nature is the strength of the human spirit™” reminds us that every individual can make a difference in the restoration of hope in the lives of those afflicted by the flood.

EVENT

Supercars for Charity offers the experience of being driven in a supercar by experienced drivers. In addition, attendees can experience driving a race tuned Porsche Cayman S under the guidance of a professional instructor.

CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS

There are four ride packages available; tax exempt receipts available for all amounts over RM250/-

Class 1 - Single ride tickets of 3 laps RM300/- PAX
Porsche 993, 996, 997
Ferrari 355, 360 Modena
Aston Martin DB7
Lotus V8
BMW M6
Mercedes SL AMG

Class 2 - Single ride tickets of 3 laps RM500/- PAX
Lamborghini Gallardo
Aston Martin DB9
Porsche Turbo 996, 997
Ferrari 360 Stradale, 430, 575
Porsche GT2, GT3

Class 3 - Single ride tickets of 3 laps RM1,000/- PAX
Lamborghini LP640
Porsche Carrera GT, Avalanche
Ferrari F50, F60, 599

Professional Training @ RM1,000/pax
Drivers will compete to set the fastest time on a slalom course prepared by professional Race Driver Tommy Lee and his team of renowned race instructors. The package includes 4 laps around Sepang with professional instructions from one of the experienced race instructors. As a special prize, the 3 fastest drivers of the Slalom Course will get one F1 ticket each and a model of a Porsche Cayman S from SIDRA.

Additional sponsorship packages

GROUP @ RM10,000/- tax exempt receipts available
5 ride tickets on Class 1 supercars, advertising space (small) on 10 supercars and photo session.
CORPORATE @ RM20,000/- tax exempt receipts available
5 ride tickets on Class 2 supercars, medium advertising space on supercars and Corporate logo included in the Show Cars back-drop for photo sessions.
PLATINUM @ RM50,000/- tax exempt receipts available
5 ride tickets on Class 3 Supercars, large advertising space on supercars and Corporate logo included in the Show Cars back-drop for photo sessions.

Special Events

There will be a variety of exotic and rare show cars on display for photography sessions. Amongst the show cars will be a; Pagani Zonda, Maserati MC12, Ford GT 40 and Porsche Carrera Mirage. This is an once-in-a-lifetime experience as these are the only ones of their kind in Malaysia. The Canon Models, Amazing Race Girls and other attractive beauties will make the photo session a must.

HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE

The event plans to:
• Raise funds to implement projects for communities to recover from the devastating floods that hit Malaysia recently.
• Raise awareness of the needs of flood victims.
• Raise awareness that rebuilding communities require a long-term commitment and most communities are neglected once the media coverage ends or goes away.

You can contribute by sponsoring any of the packages - by sharing the news of the event - by raising awareness in your community of the plight and condition of flood victims - by playing a part in providing ongoing aid and assistance to the victims of flooding in Malaysia.

100% of the proceeds from this event will benefit flood victims which will be monitored and disbursed by Force of Nature Aid Foundation to the Rotary & Lion Club and/or other local NGOs and foundations in aid of the flood victims.

LOCATION: The event will be held at Sepang International Circuit.

DATE: Sunday 24 February, 2008 from 14.00 - 18.00

theyson

Aug 10, 2007
im definitely going there on 24th just to check out this cars and get some aural and visual pleasure! anyone with me?

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
That car is 500bhp/199MPH? Wow.. that's pretty damn fast.
But I don't think the WQT (white one) had the engine works though..

Edit: Oh no, girls posing with the cars? Damn it.

Last edited:

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
That car is 500bhp/199MPH? Wow.. that's pretty damn fast.
But I don't think the WQT (white one) had the engine works though..

Edit: Oh no, girls posing with the cars? Damn it.
yeah....i dont think the one i snapped has a tunned engine....
it might just be the Caractere body kit.....

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
Dear god I hope the girls don't block the cars...

And looks like I might just opt for a ride! I kinda had a feeling that tier 1 cars wouldn't include Ferraris, but considering the 360 Modena is included... :biggrin:

Gil1980

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
www.friendster.com
Guys, just spotted new Nissan Skyline GTR (silver color) and Evo X (red color) in Singapore today, very excited...too bad my shutter not as fast as the car, when I just too my camera, they are gone... :mad: . Will post the pictures as soon as I captured them!!!! At least we know they actually exist in Singapore now!!

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Guys, just spotted new Nissan Skyline GTR (silver color) and Evo X (red color) in Singapore today, very excited...too bad my shutter not as fast as the car, when I just too my camera, they are gone... :mad: . Will post the pictures as soon as I captured them!!!! At least we know they actually exist in Singapore now!!
u mean nissan GTR ?

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
hey the charity event.....UE7 you might wanna check it out...bugatti eb110.....hope it really makes an appearance....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu....i wan to post this thread on behalf of my 2 frends. K. any Proton sifu running with GSR or evo engine...pls give some advice...

This Wira n Putra have decide to swap Turbo engine....but they still confuse wit gsr n evo. 1st of all they have done so many things at their car..ultra racing complete package, GAB SS series, Autofoam complete, 17" wheels with 205/40 tyre. So their mechanic said, "u have done so many things n have solid handling ride, y dont put evo's engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience