World’s Biggest, Ugliest and most Useless SUV

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

I despise big SUVs, I have mentioned that countless times before so I’m not going to go down that road, I just wanted to introduce this behemoth SUV, the Alton F650 XUV.

Apparently, the thing is so huge, it dwarfs a Hummer H1 !! Getting in for a normal sized person could be a daunting task, just look at how a person sizes up to it in the picture. The Ford F650 truck based mammoth is powered by a straight six, 7.2 liter Caterpillar diesel engine that produces 230hp and 660 lbs-ft of maximum torque. What you would do with such a thing is beyond me. If you need such a big thing to move you around, get a bus.

I really hope you’re not interested in this thing, I hope you don’t find it to your liking, I hope you digress the very fact there are people that still create such things in times like these, but in the sad case that you do like this utterly useless contraption, its price starts at US$200,000. That gets you a flat hardware floor, a custom captain’s chair, a hi-fi audio system with 42 speakers, a 42-inch TV along with two 16-inch drop down televisions. I’m still hoping no one buys it.

maverick84

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
arent u suppose to be neutral when commenting bout cars? the americans are well known for their 'oversized taste' in everything.they have always wanted BIG cars with BIG engine and a BIG cribs with a BIG pool and if you go to their mickey d's there is an XXL size for a meal instead of the good old large like us here.rappers especially streched every single car that they can get their hand into.a stretched hummer,gmc,even a pt cruiser.(lil wayne). juz my 2 cents.

saya

Jan 27, 2006
Beranang
I love this XUV! I would rather own this than a bus!

samiaz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2006
I completely agreed with maverick84 , I like this monster if I live in America, but in small country like Malaysia or even slightly bigger U.K it's completely insane. Ones perspective can differ a lot in this big suv big car topic, and my opinion is it all depends on the market and the manufacturer. If people buy the car, the manufacturer will make it and money will soon come to flow in. It can't be denied that nowadays, SUVs is selling like hot pisang goreng! Especialy in U.S and Britain. Nissan Qashai for example, they are selling so fast in europe alone till its UK plant has to employ more workers trying to keep up with the huge demand. Car giants like, Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagen and Audi have had see this coming. Sports car maker Porsche has beaten the odds and soon even Ferrari with its full racing pedigree will stepped in to this gold mine market. It's inevitable, It's all about the most obvious. Money. But then, if with all the money in the world to spend, I wouldnt mind driving a huge Ferrari? Wouldnt u?

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Correction! it is better than a bus! hahaha. I think this thing caters to those hip hop guys. I mean they are going to bling this thing definitely. In fact its no different than a Hummer or a mega stretch limo even a donk, box and bubble. In fact if you go to youtube and search for tractor pulling why in heavens name would they do it? Why need to build a 4 engine 3000hp engine just to pull a weight around? Why need a 40" wheel? Why the new Skyline need a 3.8L engine? Why why? hahahah.

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007
arent u suppose to be neutral when commenting bout cars? the americans are well known for their 'oversized taste' in everything.they have always wanted BIG cars with BIG engine and a BIG cribs with a BIG pool and if you go to their mickey d's there is an XXL size for a meal instead of the good old large like us here.rappers especially streched every single car that they can get their hand into.a stretched hummer,gmc,even a pt cruiser.(lil wayne). juz my 2 cents.
you're right.. in my profession.. i am supposed to be neutral.. but I'm not.. and i will say it loud and proud.. i hate the suv.. i feel there's no need for them.. get a rs6 quatro.. you get plenty of space to carry your things.. you could probably smoke every suv on the planet or get pretty damn close to doing so.. you got place for your family and the dog when you're not in a Ferrari killing mood.. fine.. you probably couldnt take it off road.. but how many suv's go as far as that in their lifespan.. but of course.. there's the bling factor.. well.. i'm not into that.. so i'm not going to comment.. so in the end of the day.. it all comes down to individual preferences.. mine is a bahn storming estate.. there's that.. but you're right.. this thing is probably meant for American roads.. anything less and it would be like i said before.. useless..

hoongss

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
not to be mean.. anyone that like this car is only the blacks!
i live in america and normally i only see those black people love huge car, whites like luxury car and etc.
so... another word got people that like this car... nigger and ghetto. :)

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
A complete waste of raw materials, space, time and effort.

I'm definitely with cashy on this subject. Fuck neutrality. Being neutral about this abomination is like being neutral about murder.

Owning and driving something like this is all about being loud, obnoxious and self absorbed. Go ahead, buy one and be the biggest cock around.

boy dtn

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
doesnt matter lah small or big..everything is about the money..money...

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Next time you'll see POP stars driving tanks on US roads..... Yanks never learn, they oni want to look cool.....

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i dono about you guys... but i wont mind to own one... huge ass truck, bus, van or what ever you guys call this monster... i think its a sweet one.. think about cruzing one down KL for a clubbing scene... defiantly a head turner...

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
I love big fat American SUVs but, wow, not this!
What Ford is it based on?
Wouldn't mind having one if I had one, but only to drive around in America of course.

I'd prefer a V10 Excursion, though..:thefinger:

Edit: Oh, based on F650.

But cashy, are you anti-American? You seem to have a bit of hate in your tone.

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
A complete waste of raw materials, space, time and effort.

I'm definitely with cashy on this subject. Fuck neutrality. Being neutral about this abomination is like being neutral about murder.

Owning and driving something like this is all about being loud, obnoxious and self absorbed. Go ahead, buy one and be the biggest cock around.
agreed. being neutral is being a reporter, a newscaster, not a reviewer/writer. Jeremy Clarkson is far from neutral, but i don't see anyone complaining about it. you guys sure are hypocritical and hard to please.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan’s lawyers have been quite busy the past few days sending letters to several businesses in Europe regarding their vehicle importation activities and in particular, the Nissan GT-R which went on sale in Japan in December but is expected in Europe in March 2009. Nissan says that these businesses (mainly in the UK) are suspected of importing and/or offering in the European Economic Area (EEA) Nissan vehicles...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience