Rearview Mirror Camera - It Captures Everything In Front of You

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Remember that accident where everybody said it was your fault and the only thing you did was drive straight? Unless you drove straight into a pole in which case you’re an idiot, I’m sure you were wishing you had a recording of the moment of the accident, everybody does.
Now you can have the recording, Brickhouse Security has came up with a rearview mirror camera recorder. Using a small camera mounted on the back of the rear view mirror, you can record everything happening in front of your car. The footage is displayed on a 2.5 inch LCD screen integrated into the face of the rear view mirror. It also includes handy playback controls in case you want to see an instant replay of your accident, track blast, top speed attempt, drift attempt or your stunt through traffic.

Here’s how it works: it needs to be plugged into your cigarette lighter, recording begins when the engine is started and ends when the engine is turned off. The footage is saved to an SD memory card, and can be played back on any computer or television. Now you can get all the evidence you need to prove that you’re not that bad of a driver, just don’t end up with evidence showing you caused a major accident.

maxwatt

Aug 20, 2007
cool gadget, where can I get it at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again all ZTH members ... Here to create a thread which will mainly discuss only SUPERCHARGER issues ... I understand that supercharger is a type of Force Induction system which is the kit itself is mounted on the crank (engine) ... The pulley driven device will drives the air into the kit and compresses it then send it to the intake manifold ...

Ok thats some brief introduction ... Hope i've got them all correct ... Now the further on discussion will be NA engines to fix with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience