G-Power Hurricane M5 - The Fastest Road Legal BMW

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

I wonder how long this record will be held by G-Power, previously it was AC Schnitzer with their Tension M6 and now it’s G-Power with their Hurricane M5. As technology advances, records are broken, well maybe not all of them, I don’t know if Schumachers’ record will ever be broken but that’s besides the point. The Hurricane M5 is essentially an E60 M5, which normally produces 507hp. The Beemer was then tuned to 730hp through the use of G-Powers’ Evo II twin-supercharger setup. The belt-driven compressors huff around seven pounds of boost into each one of the cylinder banks, and partnered with a higher differential, G-Power is sure that the Hurricane could have reached 250mph if rain and light snow had not caused traction issues.

Source: AutoBlog

integram

Known Member
Apr 10, 2007
now dats impressive.......

ef9nippon

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
dammmmmmm......... erhhh... can say nothing... superbbbbb!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ask for opinion from a fren to swap in YRV 1.3 into my kelisa & my kelisa stock to my 660. he said not a good time to buy halfcut coz now expensive time. he ask what car do u really want to mod & i said my 660 & don't want turbo. then he suggested to get a 1.3 high compression piston & rebore the stock engine & sum other things to change & wallah i'll get i hella ride. so sifuses, ever seen anyone done it, coz he's driving 1 & i think i wanna do it but in the long run who knows coz he also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience