Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
where got sl350 amg one???? the owner just simply put the badge on....plus I think Lexus' don't really belong on this thread unless it's sumthin special like the new IS-F....well.....it's better off in the RCP thread..

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
PocRoc, I break the number liao. Try to read the number in Cantonese.
'3099'
'San Ling Guo Guo' means Samling forever...
hehe, thanks man for explaning... m nt good in my chinese, ... jst knw it meant sumthin 4 tat company... owning a company n a number plate 4 it... hw cool is tat??? :burnout: :burnout:

theyson

Aug 10, 2007
red countach plate WEQ 138 was at Petronas Puchong for a car wash. the owner allowed the petronas assistant cashier and I to reverse the car and park it at the back of the petronas to dry and vaccum the car. he gave us the key.

the interior of the car is really fine. altho the gear box gate seem a bit old and some pieces were chipped. leather seats are still in good shape. the car still smells of leather. and i cant sit comfortably inside coz im tall. im like 6foot 2".

clutch is freaking heavy and steering is freaking heavy too.. when the ignition is turned on, the fans at the back the door switch on. and when the engine is turned on, its freaking loud. exhaust sounds good too..

spoke to the owner, he bought the car in 1990. he looks like he is in mid 30's or late 30's. i spoke to him in english but he replied in malay. i found that weird.

pictures are with the petronas cashier dude. will get it from him soon.

AhJack

Jan 8, 2005
Miri,Sarawak
The number plate really drop the standard of the car.....:mad:
Just for your info,this is a Miri,Sarawak plate no. and it's a signature plate of this rich guy who is listed in the forbes top 20 most richest person in Asia.3099 is his number coz it's stands for his company.A local Sarawakian.Chinese.

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
Just for your info,this is a Miri,Sarawak plate no. and it's a signature plate of this rich guy who is listed in the forbes top 20 most richest person in Asia.3099 is his number coz it's stands for his company.A local Sarawakian.Chinese.
biasalah tu....typical ppl 'there' dunno our condition here....coz they thought we live on the tree maa....cannot be richer than them...cannot afford to buy exotics car maa.....huhuhuhuhu...

no names mentioned again, though....:hmmmm::hmmmm:

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
just saw a YELLOW modena 360....

never seen a yellow one in person..heheh....

plate was WPS360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Oil Catch Can Help needed

I have no idea whether my oil catch can is properly connected as it has 3 inlet/outlet. Please refer to the pic. Can someone correct me if this is connected wrongly and where it should be connected to? Please assume that I do not know where the PCV valve is... Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience