mods on Accord CF4

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
hehehe....most of us dun know dataran prima .hoho... draw location on paper and attach here..then one malaysia can see it and drive there tonite. biggest TT ever with variant kind of cars heheh

bro fobs... install underbrace la jom, can kejar bro faisal on corner, we oredi lost to abang aja on straight road, then corner is our chance heheh.. plus my front wheel got kuk kak kuk kak sound when jalan tak rata:hmmmm: , wanna check front wheel also. bro sato, not good ka that thing?
people in the forum call that sount the tuk tuk sound, i think,...
kena tukar ur absorber links,... the black rod with kepala on both side,...
last time awie changed his and posted pic here,...
indicative price, tiga ratuit,...

i think that HK underbrace is ok,... since these items are subject to torture expecially if ur car is lowered,... so, some abrassions here and there, bound to be,...

brace here and there, tambah berat kreta only lerrr bulet,...
already lack power,... some more i think my car now weigh 1.7tonnes,... aiyahhhhh,...

One of the way to Dataran Prima. Bring your car insdie LRT!.

In fact, I been there but still forgot the road. NVM, still can cari the way. kekeke
bawak car inside LRT,... good!
haha!!!
hey, bro,... organize CNY convoy up northern lerrrr,...

aja

Dec 3, 2003
hey, bro,... organize CNY convoy up northern lerrrr,...
CNY kah?. I think all got own program already.

Me stay at home only....tanam jagung and buat piling days and night, cause got contractors wanna mods my house ler.:sleep: :sleep:

fairy

Aug 24, 2007
5efte... please return the underbrace... i want to attack corners again... with sarong n also underwear har har har

eh... i got a set of CF4 ori foglites for sale... RM50 only for both... clearing house. interested just call me
yessss.. attack corners while pakai sarong.. bro Faisal trademark.. hehe.. cf4 lites ngam torneo ah???

5efte has eropah strut bar n underbrace now... so corner attacking is better. i want mugen + tanabe so i can attack that shah alam corner at 180km/h last time 80km/h only... mana puas
gila... hehehehe

Guys

Brakes ok liao....grippy.....and rpm now stable.......

engine sound....hmm...mechanic said 0w-40w too light....hehehehe.....so next service i think i'm going 10w-40w.....any brand to recommend ar ?
10w40 ah?? try chemlube.. 100% organic ester based oil.. claimed for 30000km change intervals..

Bro amdfaisal.. heHehe im taking up your offer in autoworld... so here goes my humble introduction to this thread... and to the whole ZTH forum 4 that matter...

Name : Nizam@Bzbodi
Ride : CB3 EXi 90' with std F20A engine (auto)

Mods:-
Custom Bodykit, BMW Spoiler
Getah : 215/45/17 Michelin Pilot (Front), Hankook - lupa lak model apa (Back)
Rims : BSA
Color : Crystal White (according to the taukeh kedai cat)

Do check out my ride @ BzboDi's 1990 Honda Accord on CarDomain - Page 3

thats all that i can think of now.. will update later laa ye?

Hope to be warmly welcomed here & to join yr future TT's since AW forum has somewhat mellowed down... :biggrin: Hope u guys dont mind me bzbodying in dis thread even though my SM4 is only adik tiri kepada mak long CF4.. k guys?? peaCe.
selamat datang, welcome, huang ling, walikum..

fairy

Aug 24, 2007
geng.. tonite tt i'll be late as usual.. i'm bringing my ex h22a along with my fren the new owner..

i might be a little listless cos me and my girlfren broke up two nights ago.. it has been 5 years man.. i guess it didnt work out... sakit man :(

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
fairy...

sadness is one part of the countless parts in life... life goes on... maybe she's not ur soulmate... u must keep on trying geng... if bored... then attack corners while wearing a sarong loh heheh...

tonite dataran prima as planned but the organiser will not be joining us... he had to go to SG to buy performance parts heheh... he will explain later la

ok geng... nk makan cepat2 pastu keluar utk TT

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
yessss.. attack corners while pakai sarong.. bro Faisal trademark.. hehe.. cf4 lites ngam torneo ah???

10w40 ah?? try chemlube.. 100% organic ester based oil.. claimed for 30000km change intervals..
accord fog lites different from torneo,...
anyway, ur white fairy have euro-R fogs,...
of course for 50bucks u can buy those fogs from faisal and pasang on ur bumper belakang,... hehe!!!

chemlube??? 30k kms??? how much???

geng.. tonite tt i'll be late as usual.. i'm bringing my ex h22a along with my fren the new owner..

i might be a little listless cos me and my girlfren broke up two nights ago.. it has been 5 years man.. i guess it didnt work out... sakit man :(
aikssss,... 5yrs,... aikkksss,...

fairy...

sadness is one part of the countless parts in life... life goes on... maybe she's not ur soulmate... u must keep on trying geng... if bored... then attack corners while wearing a sarong loh heheh...

tonite dataran prima as planned but the organiser will not be joining us... he had to go to SG to buy performance parts heheh... he will explain later la

ok geng... nk makan cepat2 pastu keluar utk TT
organisers nowadays prone to be absent,... kakakakaaaa!!! i still owe tt to those who went to sect14 tt previously,...

still having TT ka abang faisal????

heh he heh ... never invite me ???
all are invited,... nowadays the proton gang and perodua gang also join in,...

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
siapa attend TT???
post pics later, coz i ketagih TT,...

TT

TT

TT

gongxifacai!!!

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
I'm not sure la...but based on my opinion....the underbrace nut area should be good lor.....if not...what if it can't be tighten ? Then it's useless already....doesn't serve it's purpose liao.....hehehe....

I think my car is good liao.....apart from the engine loud noise.....maybe part of lube problem.....

Yesterday while driving...suddenly the car shakes like hell....jerks......really scares me.....quickly drive back to the mechanic shop..found out....misfiring la.....water gets into plug....hahaha....coz engine wash.....spray spray....ok.....fixed !

Then i asked the mechanic.....how come my engine only 139ps while others 150ps ? He said maybe the others took out the "cat" which doens't have anything blocking the air.....i didn't ! I'm still keeping the "cat" la....

Tein SuperExpensive Street back liao......installed already.....doens't feel much different man.....only noise gone !~ The hitting road metal phobia is coming back again....the car heights is now quite low again ! Hahahhaaa.....

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
avant... u r always invited la by default... just come only. most CF4 ppl know you oredy la tauke... just come... next time in awan besar most likely. i'll give u a call...

usj... you should've called. we stayed there until almost 3am. can wash eyes oso in dataran prima but parking was scarce la... manyak susah.

fobs... i'll post some pix afterwards

anyway there were 1 CL1, 1 CF4 kahwin, 1 CF4 with torneo rear end, 1 SV4 H22A, 1 SM4 F20A, 1 EG6 and 1 EG9.

thanks buzibodi for joining us... we'll keep u posted for the next TT

fairy

Aug 24, 2007
accord fog lites different from torneo,...
anyway, ur white fairy have euro-R fogs,...
of course for 50bucks u can buy those fogs from faisal and pasang on ur bumper belakang,... hehe!!!

chemlube??? 30k kms??? how much???

aikssss,... 5yrs,... aikkksss,...

organisers nowadays prone to be absent,... kakakakaaaa!!! i still owe tt to those who went to sect14 tt previously,...
chemlube fully syn 10w40 going for approx 42 - 44 ringgit per litre.. nice oil la, i heard a lot of good reviews about it..

yes bro fobs, 5 years man... i'm going back to penang to get myself a penang girlfren.. sigh

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
chemlube fully syn 10w40 going for approx 42 - 44 ringgit per litre.. nice oil la, i heard a lot of good reviews about it..

yes bro fobs, 5 years man... i'm going back to penang to get myself a penang girlfren.. sigh
fully syn is 10w40???
i tot fully should be 5w or 0w???

hmmm,... penang gf,... hmmmm,...

bien335

Aug 3, 2009
Fobs, fully syn can be any grade.

a mineral based oil can also be as thin as 5w.

eh, when got TT liao?????

LOL. Im back rocking this forum! Be afraid. be very afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:

fobs

Apr 6, 2007