Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
how do you break down the alphabets n num for it to mean Samling sumthing sumthing??
PocRoc, I break the number liao. Try to read the number in Cantonese.
'3099'
'San Ling Guo Guo' means Samling forever...

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
anybody knows if there are any bugatti eb 110s here.....paultan.org says that there is a charity run at sepang in feb and anyone that pays such and such an amount of money gets to take a ride in a supercar ranging from the merc-sl(not a supercar) to the lp640....and then there will be an exhibition on cars like slr and bugatti eb110...maybe some of you might wanna check it out...
Sweet. Thank you so much for notifying! Just checked paultan.org for the details. I'm definitely going! :D

Although I'm quite sure I can't cough up even the cheapest amount for a taxi ride...which is kinda disappointing, but I reckon being able to see and hear these cars roar down the main straight will be worthwhile.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Question about that Gemballa Avalanche.
Why the reg. plate so new? BJS8..
They've been here for some time already and only now it gets a number plate?
There's a silver one as well..

Edit: Oh, thats a 996.. my bad, forgot to read description again.. :)
Looks like a real Avalanche-converted 997 though.. impossible to tell it was a 996.
dude,
There's a stock 996 there also. But really, I'm not familiar with Porsche models so I don't know if it's really stock or not. haha Just that it doesn't look as fierce as the avalanche. There's also a Merc M-class that's done up by Kleeman. If I didn't remember wrongly, it's a 5.0L V8, giving out about 500bhp. When the person in charge started the M-class, the engine roared like one of those old american muscle cars, erm... the one that Vin Diesel was driving in Fast and Furious. Can't remember the model. hehehehe

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
RM300 is for what? Lotus Elise / AMG Mercedes?
They didn't make a list available did they? I think you're probably right though.

A few years back (can't recall the exact year) there was a similar event hosted at Sepang (Tsunami Charity Drive or something along those lines) and I think the cheapest amount would get you into an Elise or a track-prepped Evo VII. There was a pair of Skylines too but I'm not sure if they were taxiing people around.

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Edit: anType, which R8 you saw in Singapore?
White SGZ7389M? Silver SE80S? Or the grey one..
So lucky, you.. =D
Really dunno - when I saw it, it was already quite far... It's WHITE. Definitely wasn't the SE80S, coz plate was quite long (7-8 characters), so I'm guessing its the other one. Surprising part is that it was really quiet, otherwise I would've noticed it earlier and took photos... :mad: E.g. the 550 I saw the same day on Orchard was LOUD... But then... fast...

fathi_haziq

Mar 13, 2006
Those rims are getting popular on BMWs these days. Even some older BMWs are using them.

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
today is a good day, saw:

2 white BMW M5s (real or not i dunno la, one had smoked tails in taipan, another on LDP)
red ferrari 360 modena in ss15
black S55 AMG in uptown
silver BMW Z4 M coupe at the curve.

i only have pics of the 360 though. coming... plus other goodies

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
spotted 2 LEXUS LS460, one just out from putrajaya and one in shangri-la KL
spotted a Merc.benz SL350 AMGat shangri-la also....

*sorry for the blur pic was using HP to take...*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey, Im new to the modding of cars. i am currently driving a 2001 Sunfire, looking to get some easy mods that will help get some power and some speed. already have a ractive exhaust but still using the stock piping. was thinking about a cold air intake. n e suggestions will be greatly appreciated

01Sunfire
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience