did i hear someone say mustangggggggg?

maserati quattroporte again

more to come....

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Wah~~~you guys all post so many new exotic cars. I post a very old rare and exotic car. I think it's the only 1.

It's a Mustang?.....not sure. The workshop boss said the client want his car totally rebuild from chassis to the engine. He didn't pop the hood but when he starts the car...the ground feels like shaking already...scary man...The car is old and rusty but it will be a true gem when it finish. The project will only starts in March..

Wow! Mustang Mach 1!
An icon! Congrats on this amazing find!
Was it abandoned? Does it have a owner?

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
looks liek UE7 knows his cars much better than me....=)....but he was probably too excited to notice the message that accompanies the picture of the mach 1....it says that it does have an owner and he plans to restore it...

Last edited:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Oh the description. I didn't even notice it was there.

How much I wish seeing a muscle car.. I've been into them many years back but gave up because they were too rare here.. :'(

Those mad cubic inches.. ("no replacement for displacement") muscled lines, those thick rear tyres, the unsophisticated suspension, huge ground clearance.. quarter mile drags.. "pistol grip" shifters.. the whine of the supercharger..
Ahh.. Challenger.. Charger.. Camaro.. Barracuda..

And restorations for an owner is an experience for him to remember.
Restoring an old rusty car with a big heart, all the way, little by little, to a street-tearing asphalt burner.
Hard work will pay off..

Edit: Behind the Modestos' Sri Hartamas (near Burger King), there is a nice muscle car with flames. I never been close to it so I don't know, it might be a Buick.
There was also a beautiful 40s Buick in teh car park last year, don't know where it went.

Last edited:

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
The All Makes Classics (AMC - Malaysia) - Preserving the Passion...
1t pic of the page....it's a Pontiac GTO right? Plus...nice DB5 there....maybe the only one here...
The numbers of exotics in M'sia has been increasing a whole lot lately especially the last 5 yrs....whn the Vanquish came out not many bought it...if I'm not wrong there are less than 5. One in Pg which I've seen the pics of it on LYN.....and now....the DB9 is selling like hotcakes in this region....

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
UE7, thanks for the clarification. I search in the net for this car but didn't found any information about it. It has a very nice number too. Don't know the owner want to sell it or not. How much would it fetch in the market? :hmmmm: It's has very nice body line and a very long hood. Awesome.

UE7, there's already been a few muscle cars in my working area. The place my factory, is fill with a lot of workshop. I even saw a very long limo there. Will take picture of it next round.

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Yeah there have been a few American limos around.
"Presidential" ones like Cadillacs, from the late 60s~70s to 80s, are in Malaysia.
I've seen one with 168 plate before, if I remember it right.
And there's a black one around which was used in a Hotlink commercial last time, that's also if I remember it right.

I remember seeing a black GMC van when AMC was behind Jalan Ampang.
I loved it, looked like some SWAT van back in the day..

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Edit: Behind the Modestos' Sri Hartamas (near Burger King), there is a nice muscle car with flames. I never been close to it so I don't know, it might be a Buick.
There was also a beautiful 40s Buick in teh car park last year, don't know where it went.
yeah, the white Buick.....it was left there to rot....dont see it anymore.....i used to see it everyday as i park my car there and walk over to Plaza MK...

the boss of modesto(?) also has a blue holden...with badges taken off...modified a bit...with super deep rims...

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
348TB. Such a nice car.
I'll take this over the 430/360/355.
Spotted today at around 9:00pm, behind Ampang Point.
(348 picture removed)
hmm, i wonder why u'd prefer this over the successors..
the 348's 'attraction' are just not.. 'good' enough for a ferrari badge when it was launched, i think..
it wasnt exactly 'fast' or handles exceptionally well..
it's not memorable as in it did not really came out with new innovative tech... nor was it an icon..
of all the recent ferraris.. from the 80s to the 90s.. i think this would be the least prefered ferrari by the enthusiasts..
the fact that a honda could outperformed it at that time didnt help as well..
i would believe the nsx was wat made the guys at maranello worked their ass off and come out with the awesome F355...

but then, i understand 'one mans poison is another man's meat'. Me myself would love a 80s 328. It's got the dramatic killer 80s look la.. :biggrin:

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
355 is the best! that or the testarossa. slurp slurp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tokyo, Japan, (September 26, 2007) – Nissan today started the pre-launch activities in support of the all-new GT-R, the high performance sports car to be revealed at the Tokyo Motor Show on October 24thi.

Central to the launch of GT-R, which will ultimately go on sale around the world, is a dedicated website that will provide...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience