Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Beware a con man !!!

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Beware of this guy -- wong2225 !!!
I'm bought a HKS wastegate from him on oct 2007 by postage, after few week i received the item & going to install. My foreman tell me the wastegate cannot working !!! The diaphram inside is custom made(the seller tell me is bought from chop shop & it's original) & totally cannot "main". Then i call him , at first he ask me to post back the wastegate & he trying change 1 for me , i start scare but also post the things back to him(cos i keep it oso no use). But untill now he haven't give me any answer & reject my phone call at all. Anyway , RM650 is not a big sum to me but still hard earn money, i nv expect can get back the money but have to advice everyone here.
Pls becareful when u purchase thing's from market place without check the item, for diff LOC can ask ur frenz or relative C.O.D.
This is my 1st time lesson meet a con man here cos so far i've active in the ZTH forum marketplace 3 yrs & never get into any problem.
Below is some of the wastegate pic & his post !!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/176445-banyak-barang-nak-jual.html

eg6ory

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
bodoh lar lurrr. sendiri makan sendiri berakkkkk satu tempat

qib_akip

Known Member
Jul 14, 2006
KL & KUANTAN
kehh 3x.... hantu conman!!! ea dapat wa patah2 lu punye jari..... btw, how u bley trust rr shipping delivery deal type...thread wong tu macam penah aku nampak, tapi di mana ya....

SKAutoparts

Known Member
Jan 12, 2008
Sorry to hear that bro ...
even COD cases but better ask warranty from him as i bought a SSQV BOV from someone but the spring is spoilt lucky manage to get a replacement spring .... if not... $%^&*(

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
thank's for everyone who's concern here..
he live in raub & i got his address actually(cos i pos the wastegate back to him) but wad can i do. Will considering make a police report oso..
Actually i looking for HKS wastegate for a long time & i was very happy when c his post , ask him send more pic for me & the things outlook conditions very good & the price reasonable. & i've bought 2 more item from him b4 oso. As i know , he's selling things at e-kereta forum oso ... he's change nick name der oredi so cannot find his post.
Just want to advice everybody here, becareful this guy cos now the wastegate in his hand i scare he'll take out sells again.

Anyway , let it peace...

Last edited by a moderator:

roadster182

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2006
thank's for everyone who's concern here..
he live in raub & i got his address actually(cos i pos the wastegate back to him) but wad can i do. Will considering make a police report oso..
Actually i looking for HKS wastegate for a long time & i was very happy when c his post , ask him send more pic for me & the things outlook conditions very good & the price reasonable. & i've bought 2 more item from him b4 oso. As i know , he's selling things at e-kereta forum oso ... he's change nick name der oredi so cannot find his post.
Just want to advice everybody here, becareful this guy cos now the wastegate in his hand i scare he'll take out sells again.

Anyway , let it peace...

Raub?
hehe
mind 2 share d address?
hehe
pm me bro

badd

Sep 11, 2006
just make a police report...and get caught...he will learn something....

erictan30

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
bros from my past experience in the forum for 3years, last month i just being conned by a person who initially selling a second hand PSP but the person gone missing after i've banked in..His name is Yap Chee Seng and he also conned 2more ppl from wat i know and maybe the number is greater..

I've report to the police and is very dissapointing to say that the Greatest Malaysia Police for take our report for granted and thy wont investigate..
So i think is better u nego with the seller and hope he'l do smtg with it...Good Luck...:burnout:

S4TR14^TURB0

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
owh2, they should know, its hard to earn money... sometimes we have to 'ikat perut' to buy things from them, then they cheat on us, feel sorry for u bro...

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
just make a police report...and get caught...he will learn something....
i thinks so .. but don't thinks really get help after make a report .. sometime felt disappointed to malaysia police...
anyway i'll keep trying contact the person , give final warning to than make a police report lor ..

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
bros from my past experience in the forum for 3years, last month i just being conned by a person who initially selling a second hand PSP but the person gone missing after i've banked in..His name is Yap Chee Seng and he also conned 2more ppl from wat i know and maybe the number is greater..

I've report to the police and is very dissapointing to say that the Greatest Malaysia Police for take our report for granted and thy wont investigate..
So i think is better u nego with the seller and hope he'l do smtg with it...Good Luck...:burnout:
oh so sorry to heard that's too ... btw where's he loc? now must very careful when buy things, especially not COD ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mazda recently aired the upcoming Skyactiv technology that would be debut in their upcoming Mazda car line-up. The commercial showcases the upcoming all new 4 Cylinder Engines, New Chassis Designs and Manufacturing Methods and all new Skyactiv Transmissions. Check out the breath-taking video.

YouTube - ‪Mazda Skyactiv Technology TV Commercial Japan 2011.‬‏
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience