Mercedes SLC: 1950's 300SL Replacement Caught Winter Testing

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

The SLC has been caught testing before, specifically hot weather testing in the Californian Death Valley and what you see here are images of the SLC Mule during winter testing.

If you’re thinking that it looks like a Dodge Viper, well, don’t be fooled, it is only a camouflage, the top of the line Mercedes AMG will have a longer wheelbase and just like the SLR a classic long bonnet and also like the SLR, a short rear deck which gives it sports car proportions.

It is reported to be the natural successor to the legendary 1950’s 300SL and is expected to be powered by a 620hp V8 unit with the power channeled to the rear wheels.

It is expected to debut in 2010 and is also expected to be built at Mercedes’ Sindelfingen plant in Germany.

drMpower

May 1, 2006
its a very long front bonnet. seriously, it looks awkward.

i tot the longest would be just the SLR, and no doubt - if they bother to just stick to this one - this will be the longest.

and very short bottom. its like...funny.

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
I m wondering whether are they still gonna opt for a petrol engine or move on to diesel or biofuel. Long bonnet = huge engine = huge power :D

robthomas

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
i think the rear boot take from SLR and the front more longer.
thats way it looks like viper...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had another encounters last Sunday, although I could hardly lift up both my arms & shoulder is so stiff like a concrete……but detailing who can resist….

Instead of FLEE-ing …I flew to the crime scene….. one of which my buddy got a rotary & he started correcting his wife 13 years old oxidized car……

Let me share with you more…if you would please

Remember how lighting plays a big part in Car Detailing , as most cars defect only been seen from a strong lighting, what professional...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience