is the price including the installation and wheel allignment
and gv me the location of the shop B)

m_o_n_k_e_y

Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
guys

do not believe this con-man!

i just checked and re-checked
G|A|B Japan has already tutup kedai! bankrupt!

and these bastards here kutip untung only....

not only that

TopPerfect of Sg Buloh is now in the conspiracy, as sub-con manufacture fake G|A|B BUT in FACT
it's actually RED painted HWLs!!!!!

i know, i did my comparision with my fren using HWL and aik???? why so sama wan?

WTF???????????????

sasuke

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 23, 2004
Originally posted by m_o_n_k_e_y@Jan 10 2005, 14:09
guys

do not believe this con-man!

i just checked and re-checked
G|A|B Japan has already tutup kedai! bankrupt!

and these bastards here kutip untung only....

not only that

TopPerfect of Sg Buloh is now in the conspiracy, as sub-con manufacture fake G|A|B BUT in FACT
it's actually RED painted HWLs!!!!!

i know, i did my comparision with my fren using HWL and aik???? why so sama wan?

WTF???????????????
Not very sure on this.

Talk to one shop owner who is selling GAB in Puchong, he told me GAB parts are from Taiwan now, assembly locally.

p.g

Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
autotrans ...

check u PM please .... from p.g

i need some info about the suspension ... i already state in the PM

waiting for ur reply

Sn@kE

Nov 21, 2003
autotrans,
how about eg3? how much will it cost for front and rear adjustable (new and used)
Please contact me at [email protected]
Thank you

alvin4946

Oct 16, 2004
As keeping inviting interested buyers to visit your official website, you MUST and REQUIRED to be sure that you provide sufficient information to the viewer/reader/visitor. Thinking it logically, you wanna go to a particular destination and you surely have a reason to go. Doesn't it sound right? Even if you say u just wish to have some walk over there, thus the "just to have a walk" is the reason!

However, the only answer MOST people get when they ovelwhelming asking you for the price is only "visit http://www.gabsuspension.com.my"... <_< or "PM you already" ;) or "check email" :(

So here is the question: why are you so eagerly forcing people to visit your website while there is no such information (the price it means here) provided and yet, you so desparately deny to provide the price on-the-spot (reply people's quote on the topic itself)?

It's been a waste of time for me to view all the pages in this topic (in which more than 5), trying and hoping very much, at least, at the bottom pages will show some guides about PRICE. However, failed...

So, at last, I still visit the official website after my deep breathing (haaaaiihh...). I thought the figures (price it means...) SHOULD show there. 'Damm!' is the first word i gave for comment. Reason? Website was badly designed (ok.. this is not your problem) and what makes me frustrated the most is, still, the PRICE !!!

Where is your price?

I'm not trying to give some lecture here but, please..... THINK! not only once but, THINK TWICE! - where is your PRICE?!!!!! Don't tell me what the site stated "CALL" is what you mean by PRICE. In simple and logically, PRICE shown in FIGURES and NOT word!!!

This is wasting time. Yet, the time I wasted in this topic makes me have the initiative to compose this "essay" here.

Thank you for reading and I guess there is gonna be lots of anger from you. Am I right, Mister?

Try to stay calm and THINK. Thinking it logically.. How will you feel if you were me or any other interested buyers?

think.....

yperd

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
haiya weh la, pm me on the perdana se absorber & spring (not the adj one lah) :ph34r:

7urn57yl3

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2004
alvin4946 : dude, just pm him your car model n which susp u want n he will pm you the price. simple as that. i got my quote. chill. Peace.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
m_o_n_k_e_y,
I'm very sure everybody else appreciates your sharing of experience in this thread. However, don't you think your claims needs to be supported by solid evidence? If you're unable to find evidence, you may be making a fool out of yourself as well as adding unwanted posts in this thread, making people click on the multiple pages just to read postings which does not help them make decisions. Hope you understand where I am coming from with this reply. Apologies for any harm done and peace.

autotrans

Known Member
Mar 15, 2004
www.gabsuspension.com.my
Satria_95,

1)Do you have GAB hi/low + hard / soft adjustable suspension for satria 1.6? (I only notice "hi / low" mentioned in your first post)

Yes we do,

2) If "YES" is the answer for Question 1, how much is the GAB adjustable hi/low + soft / hard absorbers with springs?

its about RM2800.

3) Is GAB serviceable? (you may have already answered this in page 2 but I didn't read because I only see "PM'ed you" or "emailed you" or "sms-ed you")

yes it is

4) If "YES" is the answer to Question 3, how much (roughly) is the service price? Or does it depend on the extent of service required?

About RM200/absorber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nut
As per subject

This nut is loose now and I unable to tighten the screw

The thread of the nut still ok

How ah?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience