Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Wow! What has ZTH become nowadays!?!
All becoming hostile and act like criminal?
not that i want to bro....just protecting my interest..its a nice car..n its worth protecting....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Eh... bro... ignore those ppl la... they dun know how to appreciate the car one la.
nokia...i agree with you....but sometimes, people just need to be taught to appreciate it....its like wine...not many like it....but once they appreciate it...they'll love it...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Dude, somewhat agree with what jeffblaze and zulu is trying to say but they are rather harsh on their words... no offense but regardless how much you wasted on your car whether RM100,000 or just filled up a full tank of petrol into your ride its going to be the market price which really dictates the selling price. Of course there is a higher end and a lower end to the scale of market price but thats merely a 10-15% gap however one may appreciate a car.

Your Lexus is a nice car and Lee Kuan Yew still owns one if it makes you feel better.
but how do u put a price on a car thats rare? one that no one else has...one that it takes an enthusiast to appreciate what has been done?? surely u cant put a price on that....

but either way...my price is RM 55000.00 ...nonetheless...i am willing to negotiate....but not an absurd amount....and btw..wen it comes to cars like this...the amt of money put into it does matter....

lemme out it this way.... RM 30 k for the car...u buying a shell with an engine which might not work..or has to be rebuilt...and parts expensive...so u change to something much easier to maintain..Say in my case a 1JZ GTE...half cut cost arnd 6-7K....right...then installation & wire works...another 4k for a proper one...then rebuild the engine & service brakes n transmission n diff......another 3k....ur up to 45K at this point...throw in the suspension works...another 1.8k...and the rims n tyres....another 3k...one of a kind lights n the exhaust works...another 1.4k....then registering the engine with jpj...inspection n certification....another 0.5k....

total...u'll see the amount....50K plus....allright....now...parts from japan...brand new....i'm not setting a value...additional parts such as spare suspensions...spare lights...and others....no price to that....

i opened at RM55000 cos there are people who would bargain.... so i'd go as low as 50k...

my price is reasonable...plus u get a car thats completely done...rather than buying one and waiting for it to be converted...ask nokia how long it took his to be readily converted....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
i do see this type of toyota/lexus often... but i'm in the east malaysia.
i heard of a case, where the owner is purchasing a brand new one. but
then the importer declare it as an old old toyota. now having big problem
to sell it, either sell it very low. coz the year declared is even b4 it is manufactured.

a few transplant to other toyota engine, bcoz the V8 drinks too much fuel.

market price no idea though... always wanted one too... but high fc and
maintenance cost puts me away... Wheeler Dealer in astro highly recommends this car!
finally...another someeone who knows and appreciates this car....thank you bro....it been nice to see a change!

my car was imported in from the UK by the 1st owner himself...not thru grey importer...so it was registered manufactured in 1990 and registered in m'sia in 1993....

engine transplanted arnd 4 yrs back i think...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Second Reminder:

No unnecessary comments / replies / chit-chats allowed in here anymore. Its the matter of buyer and seller, people whom have unnecessary comments just keep quiet and buzz-off from interfering other people's thread.

Threadstarter, please do not reply or argue with spammers, just report the reply to me.
bro...thanks...i dont mind the positive/constructive comments people leave...but its the negative/de-constructive ones that i mind...and i will report should anyone spam/comment stupidly on this thread...

once again...thank you for helping out...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
burn out,
Nice looking car. The tail lamps are cool too. What happened to the under carriage neons? hehehe Don't get me wrong, it's for side parking at night in dark areas just to ensure the low ride of the car don't scratch on pavements and such. heh heh I won't mind owning that car. :D No dough to flow, though. hehe By the way, what's the loan like for this car, I mean at a rough estimation?

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
burn out,
Nice looking car. The tail lamps are cool too. What happened to the under carriage neons? hehehe Don't get me wrong, it's for side parking at night in dark areas just to ensure the low ride of the car don't scratch on pavements and such. heh heh I won't mind owning that car. :D No dough to flow, though. hehe By the way, what's the loan like for this car, I mean at a rough estimation?
wei bro why suddenly interested.....jln semarak used car got one green colour.....very good condition...rm27k can nego...loan also can be arranged.....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
jeffblazed,
Not gonna buy one ler, dude. hehe no money leh. Burn out's lexus looks nice ma. So, just itchy mind only. hehe I kinda prefer to use the money to modify my satria and see how much power I can squeeze ouf of the stock engine hehehe

Anyway, burn_out, the guys who mentioned about low price have their valid point of view. There are different ways to look at the price of your car.

1- Some people may well appreciate the mods you put into your car and because he is taking into consideration all the mods that you've put in, he would probably be willing to pay RM50k for your car. He is probably making comparison the cost between buying a stock toyota lexus and modifying to become similar to your lexus, and just buying your lexus instead. If the cost of buying a lexus and modifying it is higher, then he might as well just pay RM50k and get an already modded lexus. Because of this, they may think your car is worthy of it's RM50k price tag.

2- Other type of people may just follow the current market value of your car, even if you have installed a mclaren engine in it. These type of people, you can't label them as not knowing how to appreciate a car with it's mods in it. They are just following the current market value which isn't wrong because most cars resale value follows the current market price. You also can't label these people as not knowing how to appreciate a modded car. They may know a lot more than anyone of us here about toyota lexus and the mods that can be fitted into the car but yet, when it comes to buying a modded car, they will still fall back to the current market resale value of the car.

So, basically, there is no right or wrong here. Since your price is about 50% higher than current market price, I'm guessing the buyer to be from the first group, one who are willing to pay for your mods as well. Otherwise, it is not wrong for anybody to come and say that the price of your car is RM30k according to current market price. In terms of etiquettes, there is also no clear wrong or right. jeffblaze and zulu is basically just saying out the current market price although zulu should watch his damn words when putting it out but really, I don't see any wrong when jeffblaze just say, "I saw the car at rm29k".

All in all, it's about keeping a cool head even when someone comes into your thread and try to demoralize you, or to flame you, or to poison your thread, or whatever. A person who knows what to think, will ignore what other people are saying and just take it as considerations or as points to think about, and they will know what decision to make. So don't worry too much about flamers, or whatever other people post. It's hard, I know, because we're humans anyway but I always try to remind myself that the victor is one who is able to humble himself before God, in all situations. Hope this will make you feel better. :D

Last edited:

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
jeffblazed,
Not gonna buy one ler, dude. hehe no money leh. Burn out's lexus looks nice ma. So, just itchy mind only. hehe I kinda prefer to use the money to modify my satria and see how much power I can squeeze ouf of the stock engine hehehe
wah like that ...makesure ur engine high rpm.......then test kaw kaw,,,,,,,and see the limit of the engine.......cause protong engine....very power ma....because it was and improved design over old mitsubitchy engin...hahahaha....thats why everybody say the campro so keng ma........

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
jeffblazed: I am just waiting for you to sell something on zth eg car , parts blah blah blah , should be intresting to watch. Put you in burn out's shoes then and see how you feel. Get a life bro , you can always start another thread saying .. ohh i saw a 29 k lexus . Then you will really make your self useful. Cheers

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
jeffblazed,
haha I rev my car quite kau kau ler. 1st to 3rd gear, 6500 rpm leh. But now not that much. Honestly, I didn't know that the car could take so much revving. haha It's still going strong. :) Anyway, back to topic. hehehe

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
jeffblazed: I am just waiting for you to sell something on zth eg car , parts blah blah blah , should be intresting to watch. Put you in burn out's shoes then and see how you feel. Get a life bro , you can always start another thread saying .. ohh i saw a 29 k lexus . Then you will really make your self useful. Cheers
like that means you have to wait a life time la bro....because so far i got nothing to sell in this forum....this forum becoming like showroom for cars that cannot sell cause of the fantasy price....a few cars in the car for sale for months so annoying......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTHD members,

My car proton satria 1.6 black colour with plate number WHN 2881 has been stolen at pelangi damansara around 12 am to 6:30 am on last monday (5-Sep-2011).If any body has seen the car please inform me (019-3908078) or call the police.

Hope you guys can help, that was the only car that I have and really meaningful to me. Do inform me if found the car.

Detail of my car:
*Proton Satria 1.6 Black color with GTI Bodykit
*Crack at right part bumper (rear)
*Horizontal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience