Satria Neo explode in KL 2008~!!

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Just two words to say, Proton Sucksss...

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
There's another option mar...Perodua is better than Proton...getting a Myvi is better than getting an ugly Savvy...don't you think so?
To be fair, the stock Savvy is by far a better handling car than a stock Myvi eventhough it does look awkward and not as roomy or pragmatic as the Perodua car. This is just my 2 sen after having driven both cars.

raining

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
kuala lumpur
wow,satria neo caught on fire..i heard about tiara caught on fire,nissan sunny caught on fire, but never heard of satria neo caught on fire before,coz satria neo is expensive super supercar. Anyway,engine caught fire might be caused by either the engine overheating due to engine oil leakage or radiator mulfunction. We should notice the indicator light on our dashboard from time to time when we drive especially during traffic jam. So,try to be careful when driving such an expensive supercar like satria neo next time.

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
should ask proton buy back the car & replace a brand new car
that what proton did, i think she got the new car already. for further info logon to satrianeoclub.com.my the owner also there. case settle already, proton replace with new car because its not her fault for causing a fire.

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
that what proton did, i think she got the new car already. for further info logon to satrianeoclub.com.my the owner also there. case settle already, proton replace with new car because its not her fault for causing a fire.
There you go... thank you Proton for replacing the owner a new car.

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
What was proton's engineer thinking? What did they do in their daily work?

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
New car and Used car are also the same, it depends on how u take car of it...
For me I will buy a Used car and mod it...go to halfcut to buy a nice Engine(if know how to pick) and change most of the part of the Used car like Suspesion, spring, sits, steering, rims tyre, etc... after changing most of the need to change things go for tuning and dyno test...after all that it will become like a new car with better performance and fast car and it cost cheaper than a new car...This is wat i think lar...of couse the feeling of driving a new car is different much happier...but I prefer to mod...:biggrin:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
See, this is what happens when you install an iridium spark plug, performance plug cables, etc. into your car. Too much ignition will cause a super big spark and this is the result of it. BBQ Neo. So, better don't install those things in your car.

hehehehe