GTi vs VVT-i vs 6A12(m)

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
To me vios is a comfort car which suitable for family, aunty or even hot chicks. My bro owns a vios and i would say its very comfortable and smooth on highways, traffic jam, and also climbing hill after tested. This is the purpose of design for vios in Malaysia. It would be nice if chages OEM rims to sport rims and some low profile bodykit. But I personally look down upon people who put huge gt wing on vios... thought it can be as fast as vvtl-i after putting gt wing?? kai wan xiao man...

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
hahahahaha...........

Frankly, I cant stand the way vios is designed exteriorly and interiorly and selling 80k......

In my mind, 80K can buy quite a number of handsome cars, I dont like CITY either but I must forgive it's design for the power of the CVT offers.....

To me, VIOS should be sold around 40k for what it has....what a waste of good monies.....

my 10 dollar opinion :)
just bcoz of tat, u think Vios should be sold in the region of 40k..?... which is about the same region wif low spec Myvi or Gen2 or even high spec Viva...?...in this category of cars, rather than justifying the price of the car according to its appearance, might as well u compare the quality and overall specification of the car......if u say it should be sold at 60k region, tats more of an acceptable range.......40k for a decent family sized-sedan Toyota..??....wun happen in M''sia anytime soon.......

as for some Vios owners thinking they are Ralf Schumacher, just leave them alone......most of them are probably kids who just got their licenses.....Vios does have very good low-end response up to 4k rpm, coupled wif its less than 1 tonne body, it can be pretty lively around town.....beyond 4k rpm tho, its hopeless.........

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
No need to discuss bout Vios's power loo... That car is made for auntie only.
Not for race, high performance nor drift car.
For me, it is a good car, smooth ride, vvt-i engine... Ok la... But the thing is, quite pricey, right...
Few years before, my frens Waja 1.8 was defeated by Vios 1.5 vvti, both standard parent's car. Haha

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
After getting a nissan, i never miss my proton, frankly.....buwahahahahahahaha

I only trash protons......I dont drive 'ems

bacardilimon

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Klang
erm, I saw the pick-up of a Vios turbo before, vy vy 9 fast, black color, saw it in PJ, anyone know whose the owner?

btw, just curios, may I know in terms of pick-up, can Vios beat my stock Waja 1.6M? highway cruising for sure they'll lose me cos' I kena cucuk by those heavily-outlook modi' Vios before, and, I smoke him lor.

Last edited:

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
Vios is not a highrev machine, but due to the BOT boost, it improve the response of the car, hence by using its low n mid power it can gain speed already. However, I believe in a long highway going for top speed, waja will catch up.

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
does anyone noticed a vios silver colour....he converted manual,take out his rear seat & putting some racing camshaft la,bla bla bla.....
but..............
end up blow his engine while outstation.....u can noticed this by his big B3 garage sticker on his ride....(info from viosclub member)

from u all opinion, how bout city 1.5 vtec VS vios......??? comments pls!

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
Vios is not a highrev machine, but due to the BOT boost, it improve the response of the car, hence by using its low n mid power it can gain speed already. However, I believe in a long highway going for top speed, waja will catch up.
anyway how they mods or BOT, vios can't go more than 205km/h.... if they try to force,they my end up sweating in mech workshop...:thefinger:

an advice from my mech here.....it's true!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
does anyone noticed a vios silver colour....he converted manual,take out his rear seat & putting some racing camshaft la,bla bla bla.....
but..............
end up blow his engine while outstation.....u can noticed this by his big B3 garage sticker on his ride....(info from viosclub member)

from u all opinion, how bout city 1.5 vtec VS vios......??? comments pls!
why dont u go teamcity forum?????? u'll see almost 100% claiming victory over vios... lol...... even my puny 1.3 accidentally ate a vios... heh heh heh..

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
last time i sit inside my friend vios running on 200 km/h at East coast express way , that time the vios can not over take a cam pro waja..... hai

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
any vios owner wana put some comment here..............come on...

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
any vios owner wana put some comment here..............come on...
tell ur vios friend to comment here la... tell him to watch out for the illusive wira se maroon, haha.