Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
Beautiful Murcie!
One thing I noticed about local Murcielago's and Gallardo's here and in SG is that they usually have the Lamborghini logo shield..., I reckon it's quite a rarity to find Lamborghinis in the US with shields. Definitely seen more pics of cars with shields here than in the US ones.

magnate

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
I just visited the '87 Countach 5000S yesterday.
No. plate is Cx 5.
The condition of the Lambo is really bad.
Besides the fading colour, the Lambo lost its right side mirror and its left side mirror is dangling (about to fall off).
The Lambo's exhaust is damn rusty and one side of its wing was broken.
Selling for RM780,000.
I'll go there very soon...can't wait anymore..:biggrin: :biggrin: just wait for my post..

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Ooh, speaking of MM's 599, while we're not too far away from the topic...

There were also BMW 6-Series, Bentley Flying Spur and Subaru Imprezza parked there that morning...

Last edited:

magnate

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
As I promise yesterday...

Very Rare Lamborghini Countach...Owned by Zaitun Industries's towkey..This countach is not for sale, just keep it there and the shop also belongs to him...

magnate

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
This one also belongs to him,but this is for sale..RM98,000

I also went to Jln. Pudu to see that black Diablo 6.0....but the salesperson didn't allowed me to take pics...emmmph!!

Last edited:

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Wow, such an amazing car with nice plate... In such a horrible condition :( I don't think anyone's ever going to bother restoring it, so it's just going to rust there forever. Such a pity...

P.S.: Which car dealer is it on Jalan Pudu? The one near Pudu LRT station? I might be able to help you all get pics...

Last edited:

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
aiyo...at least ask him to restore that countach properly lah...

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Wow, such an amazing car with nice plate... In such a horrible condition :( I don't think anyone's ever going to bother restoring it, so it's just going to rust there forever. Such a pity...

P.S.: Which car dealer is it on Jalan Pudu? The one near Pudu LRT station? I might be able to help you all get pics...
It's the one next to the petrol station

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
Man, what a waste. Can't believe someone would actually have the resources to own that car only for it to end up like that... :/ Poor Countach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if you earn more than RM2500 per month and you don't have commitment yes you can buy "lancer" or your dream car.

how about people earn less than that and got a lot of commitment can they buy?
All Malaysian citizen can not run from Proton expenses laa... even U buy others car like Honda, Toyota, BMW, Merc & etc.. the expenses still incurred in your new car... That why Proton never care about their product interm of Cost vs Quality coz we as Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience