New Myvi VS S/hand Prelude

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
if the choices were between a myvi and a prelude .....

the prelude wins , hands down.

as a driver, i give much more respect to prelude drivers any day than anything perodua has produced.

but .... if it came between a DC2 and a prelude .....

it's gotta be an integra!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
which prelude o? i know prelude is very old oledi..newer version seems not much OTR.

other than these two,u dun hv other car to choose?

i hv myvi, normal use lo....

if u wan normal use then buy normal car la...if wan performance car, then myvi is not suit u

P

prolog

Get prelude man
Prelude >>>> Myvi

Last edited by a moderator:

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
if you put it tht way... I think i'm gonna go with prelude... damn cun la wei. Myvi rim too big. If smaller maybe i choose myvi, hehe. Cmon la dude, if you want to use for getting from point A to B (eg. work), honestly you should choose practicality (MyVi). Someone (Joeker I think) said that, you better own a normal car, and a track car one. No need to have a performance car, you'll get tired of it. My suggestion (the real one), get MyVi

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
To be frank, are u capable to fork out ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of money to maintain the prelude ? its a blood sucking high FC car, EG9 oso petrol kau kau already......

If daily driving, myvi ofcoz, or someother petrol saving cars......

I will buy a prelude if i got a good FC car to travel daily.

ev3rgr4ce

Known Member
Feb 19, 2005
H22A doch vtec damn sucks petrol compare with my vi. My friend use to owned one and full tank only clocked no more than 290km. Of cuz, perfomence wise sure got alot of differrence.
Nonsense, i personally drive a H22A prelude and full tank city-driving can go from 450-500km. Pushed the car hard once in a while. Highway even further, KL to PG still got 1/3 tank left. Wierd that most people think h22a sucks petrol. Just get a prelude, find a good one and you'll be happy. Just don't complain bout the back seats ;)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi

do anyone encounter the same problem as mine? i am driving proton perdana, i always found that my passenger side (front and back) carpet wet. last time i paste some black gum under carriage (to cover the rubber washer) and tried by putting on clear silicon also (under the carpet, to cover the whole of the rubber washer). however, the problem is still there.

anyone can help?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience