Chinese Man Vows To Only Drive Cars Built In China After Crashing His Mercedes S350

Interfooler

Known Member
Sep 3, 2005
Ipoh/KL
Re: Chinese Man Vows To Only Drive Cars Built In China After Crashing His Mercedes S3

This guy has got a point although I dont agree chinese car is any better. 60 years ago, merc was far at the top in terms of quality and workmanship. Now... it is the worst among all German makes.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Re: Chinese Man Vows To Only Drive Cars Built In China After Crashing His Mercedes S3

Cars built not to survive impact, if a car can survive hard impact without damaging the car itself, our internal organs can severly damaged and can cause death, tats y cars are soft .. i may suggest this S350 is one of 1000's failed the airbag system .. this guy is just unlucky :)

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006

interfooler: any proof ?? or is it stated in auto magazine or something dat u may show us?? It use to be masterpiece for many even nowadays.....

sakuraguy: u r rite cars are not made to survive impact but to save people i.e. passenger, driver EVEN pedestrian. Dats y they have car crash report in dummy test that covered dummy drivers and passenger's injury situation, pedestrian knock test N NOT THE CAR SURVIVE TEST.

IF U R HOPING DAT TO SAFE THE CAR OVER SAVING URSELF.... pity u.... then dun buy tough cars, buy a charm for urself instead....

when ppl sell u expensive but quality stuff, u argued, when ppl sell u lower quality stuff, u argue as well..... well wut u get? typical Malaysian lor, want BEST quality n BEST offer with LOWEST price. theres 1 thing for chinese call " pay 1 cent of money get 1 cent of thing".

2nd, when u speed up, even if u r driving a Ferrari or Lambo, u might get urself killed either. Try to crash ur R34 in 250km/h n get the answer??

3rd, i went to China many times. Many of their drivers are ignorants. They dun follow rules, dun put seat belt, dun wear helmet, pass over red light etc. So it is possible dat diz guy did not put his seat belt.

4th, he hitted a dongfeng van? or a dongfeng truck?? dongfeng oso produce truck leh. available in malaysia 1 1/2ton lorry. most of the truck has a rear bar which is fxxking hard. My friend banged his RX-7 into an 1 1/2ton small lorry tail before in a traffic jam, onli around 20 - 30km/h, ended up the hood gone n the front panel oso kena, radiator leak BUT THE FRONT BUMPER IS STILL NICE (juz like as shown by the Merc) and the lorry drive away juz like dat ( as the lorry driver oso din mentioned). IF THIS MERC hit a van, how come its bumper is still so nice neh? Since the ground clearance for van is lower than a truck. And also, they must have file pics mar, ask him to show lar. Dun simply accuse lar. Whoever banged into others and say : i salah, soree. If can blame, blame. this is human nature. this guy is oso blaming lar. I wish him gd luckv alado or cherry or lu - feng....