Renderings: New Mercedes CLK

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Look at it, it’s as if it cant make up its mind whether it’s a smaller 2door E-Class or a bigger 2door C-Class or a pointier 2door S-Class. I don’t really mind the design, but if I were a Benz customer and saw that all their cars pretty much looked the same except for their sizes, I’d take my money somewhere else. But wait, everyone seems to be doing it as well. BMW, Aston Martin, even Alfa Romeo, all seem to have caught the lack of design inspiration bug. Hopefully it’ll pass soon. I’m sure this car will sell well to those who are oblivious to the facts, but the real fact is, Mercedes and all other automakers should give us some design for the kind of money they charge, and a little originality please, it’ll be nice to see an all-new Mercedes. Like how the SLR caught the world back in 99.

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
is this a computer rendered image or the exact photo of the production car?..
this hints at how the coming E-class's gonna look like at the nose..

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007
is this a computer rendered image or the exact photo of the production car?..
this hints at how the coming E-class's gonna look like at the nose..

its a rendering based on spy photos but its still a rendering.. you're rite.. the front is almost exactly like the 2009 e-class.. too bad.. the only choices the buyer will be making is how many doors does he/she want on it..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo, all sifu here, i wanna know wat 4G93p flywheel wat weight in stock? and wat weight lighten is suitable? or max weight lighten?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience