Polis refuse to give me 'Keputusan'

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
Hi all,

Can they actually do this? Polis Raja-Di Negara?

I reported a car accident on the same day it happened. So after 2 weeks i called up the PJ Traffic Station to check whether my 'Keputusan, rajah kasar, third party report' is ready and guess wat they told me?

"Takde...you punya case sikit saja so memang takde keputusan and watsoever...awak cuma bleh claim insurance sendiri"

When i asked whether i am the fault party then he say 'No'

fyi my car damage = change front bumper + paint = RM700++

How can this happened? i am not the wrong party and no summon is given to me also.

Now i only can claim OD (Own Damage) and burn my NCD next year...:mad:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
bryan,
May I ask how was the accident like? What happened in the accident? Just curious.
Anyway, if you are the innocent party, you can claim the other party's insurance for damages. That, as far as I know, is the law. Speak to your insurance agent and they should be able to assist you on this. It is their duty to assist you in accidents and claim cases. If your insurance agent does not want to assist you, let us know what company is that insurance so we will all avoid it. Also, you may want to think about taking more drastic actions on this case. It is totally unfair that you have to claim your insurance and cause your NCD to be affected.

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
It happened like this.

On a 2 lane (one way road). kind of curvy and i was on the right lane with a lorry on the left lane. When came to a 90 deg sharp right turn, tht lorry kind of like understeer and its tail swings into my lane and hit my car front bumper. Moments b4 that, i already stop my car to avoid tht lorry.

For insurace stuff, they say i must submit the necessary document, most importantly the result/keputusan from PDRM. then only they layan my claim

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
It happened like this.

On a 2 lane (one way road). kind of curvy and i was on the right lane with a lorry on the left lane. When came to a 90 deg sharp right turn, tht lorry kind of like understeer and its tail swings into my lane and hit my car front bumper. Moments b4 that, i already stop my car to avoid tht lorry.

For insurace stuff, they say i must submit the necessary document, most importantly the result/keputusan from PDRM. then only they layan my claim

go get police report..and noted that admitted is lorry wrong and the lorry driver sign it..then pass it t you agent to claim it..
and then...your car must be in the Insurance authorise shop to do it...if you do it your own..yuo can`t claim it.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
bring it to newspaper. sure "jalan"

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
go get police report..and noted that admitted is lorry wrong and the lorry driver sign it..then pass it t you agent to claim it..
and then...your car must be in the Insurance authorise shop to do it...if you do it your own..yuo can`t claim it.
the problem is...the damn police informed we there is NO REPORT.

and why under rm1000 claim will not be layan? i doubt this is in the policy

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
find some ppl to run for you like callman or some workshop that do claims .... don`t make hassle on yourself waste your time dealing ppl like this ... they will tell u what n where is the problem n also find a closely known claim-agent to do this

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
the problem is...the damn police informed we there is NO REPORT.

and why under rm1000 claim will not be layan? i doubt this is in the policy
under rm1000 will not be claimed. thats the policy.

Polis can't denied any reported & there will no such "No Report" from them. just write down who r the guy that told u "No Report", so after that u can complain kao kao for this matter.

gtiwtks

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
Did the lorry made police report as well?

If the lorry nvr made any police report, is hard for you to proceed. But if not mistaken... if you hit by public transport like taxi, bus or lorry... you can't make knock to knock claim. You can only made 3rd party claim whereby you have to pay first then only you submit your claim to the lorry insu company. Thats what i do when i was kissed by a taxi....

What i suggest you go find the lorry company and ask for them pay else make it big on the newspaper...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Did the lorry made police report as well?

If the lorry nvr made any police report, is hard for you to proceed. But if not mistaken... if you hit by public transport like taxi, bus or lorry... you can't make knock to knock claim. You can only made 3rd party claim whereby you have to pay first then only you submit your claim to the lorry insu company. Thats what i do when i was kissed by a taxi....

What i suggest you go find the lorry company and ask for them pay else make it big on the newspaper...
oh...i know if been knock by Buses or Taxi, need to pay 1st...dunno watever private lorry oso do the same...now i only know...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
No claim deposit....but more usually known as an NCB (No Claim Bonus)
NCB...oic...hahahaha...heard a lot, but dunno the real meaning...hahahaha:biggrin: