lost security code for audio system

ilya557

Jan 19, 2006
hi all,
anyone can help me, how to get back the security code for my car audio system. the card with the code number was lost. my audio system not functionabel at all already because of stupid mechanic took out the battery yesterday. help me please...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
what brand bro? OEM Honda or aftermarket?

we need more info.

since u said card, it maybe aftermarket brands, since OEM honda radio codes were never stored in cards or whatsoever.

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
what brand bro? OEM Honda or aftermarket?

we need more info.

since u said card, it maybe aftermarket brands, since OEM honda radio codes were never stored in cards or whatsoever.
bein...there is a card given by Honda n in the card stated the pin number....u have to enter the pin in order to make the system operates...i had mine for my ol oem "prestigious" player...no longer serving due to display faded..

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
bein...there is a card given by Honda n in the card stated the pin number....u have to enter the pin in order to make the system operates...i had mine for my ol oem "prestigious" player...no longer serving due to display faded..
LOL

thats the ol 'Oriental Honda' players

I forgot to state the current Honda radioes.

sorry bout that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

May i know wats the Airflow sensor code for Perdana Sei? its it 609 same as evo?
Feedback are welcome.Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience